Isn't it time for the chinks to invent an alphabet?

Isn't it time for the chinks to invent an alphabet?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mawlygeez?s=09
twitter.com/Guangming_Daily/status/827712779394052096
youtube.com/watch?v=qBCLXZmMQNs
youtube.com/watch?v=L05YS1NKYXM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

あいうえお
かきくけこ
さしすせそ
なにぬねの
まむむめも
Now fuck off.

Think you mean niggers

they can invent?

thats 25 not 26 faggot

not. an. alphabet

dont fix what aint broke BITCH

chinkhate thread?

Link up with the hoteps, this is how we take down the jew. Look me up.

Check out Hotep Mawly (@mawlygeez): twitter.com/mawlygeez?s=09

It wouldn't work particularly well for their language. They would probably wind up like Thai, with all of the sounds shifting around and nobody in China would be able to understand eachother in writing anymore.

thats syllabic dumb weeb

check 'em

He said chinks, not japs.

We do have one, only for Taiwan though
ㄅㄆㄇㄈㄉㄊㄋㄌㄍㄎㄏㄐㄑㄒㄓㄔㄕㄖㄧㄘㄙㄚㄛㄨㄩㄞㄟㄜㄝㄢㄣㄠㄡㄦㄤ

let me assure you, when we are ruled by the chinks, you will be MISSING the jews

fuck off newfag

That's cool didn't know this, so there's an official way to spell Chinese characters with this?

It wouldn't work, OP. too many context dependent homophones, and too much of the language's meaning is tied to the characters.

Chinese is a better language than any phonetic language because of the way information is coded into the characters, you don't have to know the sound for the word, and you can still often figure it out by examining the radicals out of which the character is made.

Things are complicated because there isn't a 100% perfect of way of determining the sound of a character by just looking at it, but it's not really a big deal because characters are easy to learn to recognize, and the sounds just come through exposure to meaningful writings.

in a nutshell, Chinese is not hard to learn, most people just don't have the diligence and patience required to do it.

Where are the keys?

it's called zhu yin and it's totally dope. it's actually more like pin yin, than anything else, but it utilized asian script instead of roman.

Regular humans are not able to concieve of how banal and crude chinks are.

SUPELIOL ASIAN BLAIN
TELEKINETIC TYPING
FUCK U GAIJIN

Syllabary, not an alphabet. But a great one.

Pretty funny. I like a nice pronounced camel toe. Nothing like advertising your cushiony mons pubis to get attention from men.

Literally no difference

They're all piss colored slant eyed rice gobbling micropenis gooks in desperate need of gratuitous amounts of American freedom

Where's the keyboard

you're looking at it. it's a manually typeset press.

>tfw you realize china never advanced in their tech tree after the medieval era, because their writing system made the printing press unworkable, preventing the mass production of written texts, and holding back their technological advancement

All because they decided to use thousands of moonrunes instead of an alphabet. Sad!

better learn mandarin now faggot, it's the only chance we have.

whaat

Damn whoever imagined this really has me nailed down. I mean a fat pussy on a skinny girl..what could be hotter?

every time china was in a good place to undergo a renaissance, they usually soon underwent a massive upheaval in the form of flooding, famine, foreign invasion, etc.

twitter.com/Guangming_Daily/status/827712779394052096

Then it's not really a typewriter. It's goddamn bullshit

chinks also do not poo in loo

and they also spit on everything. They are worse than indians in terms of filth

only to the uneducated or impatient.

nuke china today or this is what the future looks like

Sure.

SINK
THE
CHINKS

> inb4 arr rook same ur chink too
NUKE THE WHOLE CONTINENT

SINK
THE
CHINKS
AT ALL COST

Oh you must be going by the liberal definition of "uneducated"

youtube.com/watch?v=qBCLXZmMQNs

chinks are more accurately described as a species of termite or locust.

someone who won't take the time to learn about a thing before spewing inane trash? i dunno, is that the liberal definition?

youtube.com/watch?v=L05YS1NKYXM

FUCK

CHINKS

wtf I've never heard of this before now. Can you type some example sentence pls Taianon?

That's predator language

The koreans invented an alphabet. Its actually pretty easy to learn and kinda neat.

>look, mom, my high school japanesu classes are finally paying off

you can learn hangul in a day, now the spoken language is more like a couple years.