What would Hank think of Trump? Would he vote for him? Would he support him as president?

What would Hank think of Trump? Would he vote for him? Would he support him as president?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9oXNrfswYH0
youtube.com/watch?v=64MkJ1fe46c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He would have supported Cruz in the primary, and then vote Trump in the federal election.

He would be a little wary of trump because he is not a conservative, but still recognises that he is needed to Make America Great Again.

Trump is basically Buck Strickland on a grander scale, in Hank's eyes.

He'd probably support Rand.

TOPKEK THREAD THEME!

youtube.com/watch?v=9oXNrfswYH0

>New York Times contributor Matt Bai discussed Hank's political perspective in 2005, writing, "[L]ike a lot of the basically conservative voters you meet in rural America ... Hank never professes an explicit party loyalty, and he and his buddies who sip beer in the alley don't talk like their fellow Texan Tom DeLay. If Hank votes Republican, it's because, as a voter who cares about religious and rural values, he probably doesn't see much choice. But Hank and his neighbors resemble many independent voters, open to proposals that challenge their assumptions about the world, as long as those ideas don't come from someone who seems to disrespect what they believe."

Hell no. Hank loved Jimmy Carter
And Ann Richards

lol, no. strickland has propane, god's gas

Probably not, considering hes a city panzy

Hank was born in New York, and would probably love Trump. Just listen to the man.

Hank is a cuckservative puppet with a heart of gold until one day he just cant take it no more gosh dangit

Hank seems like a dumb fuck "go with whatever who is winning" top-tier middle america ignorant vote for (r) every year with unquestioned loyalty cuckservative.

>Hell no. Hank loved Jimmy Carter
He fucking did not. He admired him as a former President but they made fun of him the second they got away from him.

ah, king of the hill was just great

He would think he's a big city weirdo. But he's ok with Making America Great again.

His dog is named after LBJ's wife.

I could imagine him voting for Bill Clintion, but not Hillary.

probably this desu

as someone living in hank hill territory and knows many hanks, this is most likely

>What would Hank think of Trump? Would he vote for him? Would he support him as president?

Original 90s/early 2000s Hank Hill would like Trump.

If King of the Hill was still on the air today, Hank would definitely be a cucked character now.
The show was already gravitating that way in the later seasons.

What would the other three do?
We all know who Shackleford would support, Bill is probably a cuck who would vote Dem.
Not sure about Boomhauer

Just described the episode arc perfectly.

>King of the Slav
>Heels off the ground.

He would find Trump "asinine" and would have cast a write-in vote for Reagan.

How would Hank react to a Trump handshake? Hank is probably more autistic about handshakes than anybody.
youtube.com/watch?v=64MkJ1fe46c

Trumptards really beleive people like hank hill agree with them sismply because the better option was hillary.

Texas went 70%cruz.

Oh no, he'd never vote for bill
In fact, i think he said something to that effect.
Also, ladybird johnson has a lake named after her here in texas.
She's thought of very fondly.

>give me mah delegates dad
BOBBY! GO TO YOUR ROOM

I'm sure Dale would be a massive MAGAfag though. He'd probably vote for him on the off-chance Trump might expose "the truth"

Shackleford probably watches Alex Jones, I'd assume so.
Didn't see that part, never watches the last 3 mins. of the episode. Now that I think about it, that's pretty much his standard reaction to seeing a famous person.

Ah, found the moment i was talking about.
Hank has to go to arkansas to bail out strickland and bobby
He enters hope, with a big sign that says "home of bill clinton" and immediately locks his doors.

Even dale wouldhave seen through trump. I am actually astonished at howmany idiots stilll beleive. I mean, you had to vote one or the other. I can't really blame trump voters. But this nogger hasent even done a month and is the obvious idiot we all said he is.

I remember that now.

I feel like Hank is your typical simple-minded neocon who unquestioningly supports Israel and all that other bullshit.

>Come on now, don't look at me like that, Peg. Course I know the man's a jackass, my stomach turns every time he's on the news... but, *sigh*, jackass or not he's the only candidate we know will lower our taxes, secure our borders, and not send our son off to fight in some got-dang pointless war against the Russians. I'm not askin' you to like him, Peg, I'm askin' you to vote for him.

Sup Forums fuck off

>Not sure about Boomhauer
"There are three things cops never do. They don't vote Democrat, they don't drive Cadillacs, and they never use personal vehicles."

Lady bird johnson has the whole god damned freeway named after her. All texas freeways are seeded with wildflowers because if her. In fact, it was warm here@nd i saw indian paintbrush 3 days ago.

He liked Reagan if I remember correctly and voted for Bush.

maybe

Hank Hill 2020

Like him? No. Support him? No. Loyal to republican party? Yes.

Assuming he is republican.

Got it. Bill would've probably voted for Hillary

he'd be hesitant about Trump until there's a Trump rally in his town and he gets the chance to shake Trump's hand and see that he has a strong manly handshake and that Cruz has a weak faggoty handshake

>Hank: reluctant Trump voter
>Boomhaur: Trump voter
>Dale: Trump fan
>Bill: Hillshill

Trump is a filthy coastie but flyovers dig it.

I can definitely see that. If anyone would go 3rd party, It would be that commie science teacher for stein

He's the wrong generation and not pro war enough to be neocon. And as far as unquestioningly supporting shit, he pretty much does that all the time, unless the problem is right in front of him.

FUCK I WISH THAT SHOW WAS STILL ON!!!!!! It would be supper interesting to see how hank, and dale react to the election.

Actually before he ran trump used to say he hated shaking hands, that it set off his germophobia. Presumably his handshake is pretty poor

Judge said he wouldn't be surprised if it was revived.
Election would've ruined it though, Judge is a libtard. Imagine south pakr but worse

That limp wristed government inspector guy would be a Bernout

Episode would be about how Peggy shills for Hill with Bill as her orbiter cuck. She yaws about how Trump's a racist and a sexist. This causes tension with Hank and he likes Trump for policy rather than personality. Peggy changes her mind when she protests at a rally and the protesters attack the Khans who are attending.

it's ironic that share blue is shitposting more than CTR ever did yet you are proportionally worse at it.

I bet he'd go to a cruz rally and end up voting for trump in the republican primary after getting a sweaty dead fish handshake from the cruzmissile

Imagine that good speech e would give to Bobby towards the end
Describing to him how Bernie sounds fun if you're 10.. but then no one would want to make his fruit pies

He was great at being politically neutral with King of the Hill, and representing Hank's breed of man fairly and respectfully, even if it was satire. He even did a show shitting on a libtard family after KotH, but it was garbage.

Dale's massively into Gary Johnson.

peggy being #withher after falling for the MUHsoGGYKNEES fake news on her I-mac homepage and size16womensshoeaficionado,com tranny forum (that she doesn't know are trannies like the CD shoestore/drag episode) would be par for course king of the hill. Also being too proud to admit trump isn't a racist sexist misogynist then secretly voting for him like literally 53% of white women.

My teacher tells me trumps a racist I'm voting Bernie dad
He's making school free and I don't have to get a job after I finish it
It's called having my cake and eating it too
Gah dammit Bobby no that's like having to bake the cake and never taking it out of the oven

I wish it was, but not if mike takes it in a liberal direction.

Hank valued a strong handshake so much he stopped supporting Bush over his weak handshake. So he would support Trump.

yeah he liked reagan

Peggy would have voted for Hillary,no doubt. They're both shrill idiots who latched onto better men.

Nancy is probably a hilldog too.

I could see minh voting republican, but not telling khan

If Bobby was old enough to vote you just know he'd write in Bernie

im kinda glad hank got out when he did then

Would Master shake vote for Trump?

He'd write in
Master shake

No, shake would be a shill. Trying to get some white knight pussy

Hank was clearly a Republican. Remember how excited he was to meet Bush? Well, right up to the weak handshake...

In the last episode you find out Boomhauer was a Texas Ranger. He would definitely support Trump.

Yes he would but he would also work for CTR to get paid for shitposting online all day.

Shakes too dumb to do that.

Dale IS Alex Jones. He was modeled off of him.

Dale wouldn't vote. He goes to Mexico every Election Day.

You have literally never watched the show before

shake would think the election was between some guy named "hilldawg" and a golden transformer

he would go the voting booth and hit the machine repeatedly while demanding his free taco

Correct

(I doubt he can fucking vote to begin with)

Nobody's too dumb to do that.

Don't be asinine