Best.....possible.....timeline

Best.....possible.....timeline

what kind of bitchboy lets another man order his food?

It's bullshit if Christie gets thrown in jail.

It's opening up the door for another Corzine 2.0.

Why in the fuck is this on the news?
>Man takes another man's advice on what to order at a restaurant.
Who fucking cares? This literally does not matter at all.

Lmao. Remember that time Christie scored the game winning touchdown as an offensive lineman, during the primary? Everybody was cheering their heads off and so proud and happy. But the next day he was still a fat boy. They still made him do the truffle shuffle.

>"Hey Chris, do you know what you want?"
>"Gee I'm not sure"
>"The meatloaf is fabulous btw"
>BREAKING: TRUMP HOLDS A GUN TO GOVERNOR CHRISTIES HEAD, FORCES HIM TO EAT MEATLOAF

this happens all the time in social settings, "you guys have to try the chicken alfredo its delicious here." guys the veal here is amazing you should really try it.

he wasn't forcing anything just knows whats really good on the menu and gives suggestions to his friends and acquaintances.

christie is acting like a child.

>BREAKING: TRUMP HATES VEGAN CULTURE, more at 11

>when is the last time I ate
>god, I'm hungry
>I wonder what Trump will serve on the plane
>my feet hurt

What's with bridgegate anyway? I don't get why Chrispie's getting flak over Jews jewing things up.

>deeb goncern

Why is this such a big deal? Is he vegetarian or something?

Why is this an article

what the fuck is going on guys

Chris Christie is a big fat failure. He even backed Trump early, way earlier than practically anybody. The earliest, even. But the man, I'm telling you, look, the man is incompetent. He is a total failure.

the doors have opened

Jersey here

Fuck christie

>Trump genocides man right to choose

Because it means drumpf is authoritarian and evil

you're not even white lol haha

No you dense cuck.
He was sending a message.
He was making an example of Christie.
Cross Trump and he will force you to be a cannibal.

(Might be forgetting some deals here)
It was years ago at this point.
If I remember correctly after winning handily against Buono in his reelection (largely due to his laudable role in NJ's recovering after Hurricane Sandy destroyed after thing, causing a spike in popularity compared to his opponents), a district/region that didn't vote for him had their public transportation screwed up at massive level. Complete clusterfuck. People eventually came up with this idea that Christie orchestrated this to punish a region that didn't vote for him, hence Bridgegate.

Time passed, some of his staffers went to jail, and more recently there was some renewed drama where a prosecute is now confident he can nail Christie as well.

People claim this is justice and for the law but that means nothing in a state whose lifeblood is a morally and legally dubious culture. And more importantly if he goes we're just opening the door for a worse asshole to jump on the power vacuum. Better the devil you know, and all that.

>some fat fuck was made to order a delicious pile of meatloaf

[doubt]