HOLY FUCKING SHIT! I THINK I JUST DISCOVERED A KOREAN NUMBER STATION!!!

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! I THINK I JUST DISCOVERED A KOREAN NUMBER STATION!!!

I know this sounds insane, but hear me out. I found this YouTube channel called "Webdriver Torso". I read rumors about it communicating secret messages. So I decided to investigate. I picked a short 10 second video to start. It's a bunch of red and blue squares flashing. I ignored audio for now, and went with the visual part. It reminded me of binary code. So I decided to mark down blue squares as being a one, and red squares as being a zero. If the blue square is higher up than the red, then the one comes first, and vice versa. Well, when I got the binary and translated it, I got "暖" which according to Google Translate means "warm" in Korean.

Video:
youtube.com/watch?v=wNIKU-uMxuw

Binary:

I'm shitting brix right now. It could be a coincidence but I'll be doing further investigation. Let me know if you guys are interested, and I'll post more of my findings as I go.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nya_(Javanese)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And I forgot to mention that if neither square is higher than the other, you go left to right. To further back this up, red, white and blue are colors found on the NK flag.

It's been debunked. It's something Google does for testing purposes. Look it up.

saged.

Fuck off and let me have some fun.

Webdriver Torso used to creep me out for a long time. I'm also not buying the "google test" explanation, why would they choose such a creepy and specific channel name? You might be having false positives with the code, but my interest is piqued. Godspeed OP.

Using the above method has produced only Chinese and Korean symbols. I have the words "warm", "oh", and "administration". These are only from three 10 second videos. Almost looks like a conversation, and I'm only getting little pieces.

I'm a little spooped.

Keep going.

Next one I did came out as "嚢", which is Japanese for "capsule".

Son, youre retarded

Now I got "ꦚ" which is yet another Asian character. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nya_(Javanese)

The wall is still getting built, Pedro.

did i switch timelines? i dont recall /x/ being an orange board...do you know how to summon succubus?

>WAAAA don't disrupt my circle jerk!
>I don't handle change well!
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Interesting. Seems like a retarded choice by the koreans though.

Why not encrypt the data (ie AES) and then embed it steganographically in some other medium (photo on a government website, for example). Bandwidth would be higher and the signal would be far less suspicious.

Probably because of the sheer volume of messages. The YouTube channel posts a new video every few minutes. YouTube is also free, and Google has a financial incentive to keep the site secure. It's also public, so they don't need to go anything but create a throw away gmail and then they have an account.

>everything is about me!
>if you dont worship me for disrupting the board then youre an autist
>i am not the cancer killing Sup Forums by posting unrelated shit here!

gas yourself, teenager.

If you don't like what I post, you have my permission to not look at it. Shave balls, faggot.

You know there is a board for conspiracies/supernatural/paranormal stuff right? There are only so many spaces on the catalogue. People come here to read and engage about political topics. This is a conspiracy theory.

Also you proved my "its all about me!" point.

If you ignore the thread, it'll go away faster. Stop being such a dumbfuck.

I was correcting your child like behavior to spare you from future embarassment. big dicks in a cat's ass.

>The power of our autism knows no bounds

If you don't recall /x/ bleeding into everywhere then you are in the wrong timeline friendo

Embarrassment? We're all anonymous here.

I'm having fun. Problem?

it was a complement and a joke man.
>Every one here has autism that is why we get so much stuff done

I wasn't insulting you.

If this means anything its above me

>webdriver torso
>year old meme

Fucking kys faggot

I'm autistic too then. Double the fun.

I think it's communications between several Asian countries including China, Japan, and at least one of the Koreas.

You will forget all of this and never mention it again

No. I'll be back tomorrow. I'm going to bed. I have to get up for work in 5 hours.

this is OPs larping, trying to get views to get money

remove