Explain

Why. Why is it after every push. Every demoralizing campaign. Every wave of negative press.

Why is it after every time this happens, that would normally cause any rational person to defect, just 2 days later all Trump supporters go back to sucking his dick.

Why does this happen every fucking time. Every time just 2 days later everyone goes back to if nothing has happened and circle jerking.

Why do you Trump supporters keep bouncing back to your shit fest after such a short amount of time.

If there is any question I want answered its this one. Tell me the fucking truth and fuck off with your meme answers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=plfUDYL01n0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lmao

It seems CTR/bluecrew/whatever the fuck organization is losing morale.

Huzzah, Huzzah, Huzzah!

antifragile

Isn't it obvious by now?
Let me spell it out again
CANT STUMP THE TRUMP

It takes time for people to do mental gymnastics, user.

Fuck off with your shitty memes

You are to weak to understand shill.

The more you and your media try and deceive the world against natural truths and logic, the more we gain support.

You say up is down, we say up is up.

You don't know the difference because you're using mental filters of Marxism.

How about you give examples of these 'demoralising campaigns' and 'negative press' that don't boil down to benign bullshit, trumped up by an astonishingly transparent partisan media?

I bet you can't.

if you're going to shill, you probably shouldnt make a thread admitting to shilling

He's the God Emperor, faggot, and the media are just a bunch of slander artists.

It's because you're nothing but shills trying to demoralize us. We're on to you. And we intend to win.

Even when we have legitimate reservations about Trump, you'll find no quarter here until every one of you pedo fucks repents.

We already know too much about you to give a flying fuck what you think.

leftist memes:

>drumpf
>alternative facts
>co-opting "special snowflake", while still being easily targettable by the same
>...
>...

JUST

I can't believe anything the media says anymore OP, I realize they're trying to push a narrative and they flip flop on the narrative all the time recently. Usually they make one stick, but they can't do it anymore. I don't really know what's going on with Trump, don't know if he's good or bad, but I like him.

Every article that implies Russia/Trump collusion invariably includes a short sentence saying that Intelligence agencies have not yet come to a conclusion.

He killed TPP with Progressives were frothing to get rid of.

The President has the constitutional authority to completely control the borders.

2/10

Because the media/Democratic hysteria is unbearably worse than whatever Trump did - every time. They're like rabid animals. At least Trump is a flawed human being.

Nobody gives a crap about your social critique

Checked!

this is just too much sometimes

We believe in our cause. You guys are just pussies and it takes a team of paid full time trolls to even marginally disrupt us.

Plus trump is just part of the fun. We are here to laugh, and shit on you

>Why is it after every push. Every demoralizing campaign. Every wave of negative press.
>Why is it after every time this happens, that would normally cause any rational person to defect, just 2 days later all Trump supporters go back to sucking his dick.

Because we recognize that it is, in fact, a demoralization campaign orchestrated by third parties and perpetuated by native posters looking for (you)s. Because we also realize and have realized for years that the media is not trustworthy, not simply in the sense of reporting on outright fabrications (something easily checked), but in the sense that the facts become consistently muddled by editorializing with the aim of leading viewers and readers to predetermined conclusions to feed into a prevailing narrative.

We will never give up, we will never surrender. We will save the world or die trying. Long live Sup Forums, long live Trump.

Cos you suck m8.

sweet baby jesus i came

Because we aren't losing any faith in him, its just paid actors spreading their "Alternative Facts"

Oh
You think memes are your ally.
But you merely adopted the memes
We were born in them
Moulded by them

The memes betray you
Because they belong to ME!

How could anyone lose faith in him?

Because your side is batshit insane and completely cucked. If you don't want Trump, present a legitimate alternative.

An alternative should:
1.) Not be a cuck
2.) believe in individualism
3.) be an American patriot

So basically not a Democrat. Sorry.

>triple doubles
What did Kek mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=plfUDYL01n0

Pecked.

WHY do you persist, Trumpkins???

youd have to make us fall to bounce, fool.

Even though we chose him, even though we like him, deep down we want him to fail.

For the lulz

Because they are pushing back against the more dangerous enemy. Trump isn't perfect, and has many flaws, but those standing in the way are significantly worse.

Get used to the taste of defeat.

It's all you're going to have for eight years.

I hope they got you a comfy chair and an ergonomic keyboard, shill. You'll need them.

Trump is a god and we never get tired of winning

Trump 2020

Its because your attacks are weak and not extreme enough. Try amping it up even more.

Loyalty is more important than anything else

because i do or do not
>camera zooms in
there is no try
>puts on sunglasses

Because nothing of substance has come from any of it. If it is true then why is nothing happening. Just because the huffington post and occupy democrats make memes doesn't make it true.

The question is deeper than Trump.

Check your local library... Here in California all copies of "The Art of the Deal" are checked out. ... yet it hasn't been popular in years...

It is a market and Trump is an established brand. He has created a cult following like most successful brands. So view Trump supports more like cult members or loyal customers and their actions will make more sense.

This is the only explanation. Because if you look deeper at Trump a trust fund baby, a poor businessman, a petty bully, a degenerate, a drug user, a superficial person with tacky tastes who supports Israel even offering his daughter to a Jew, then he is not so pretty.

One good thing is he is fresh blood. Away from the politics as usual.

Because it's fun.

As long as niggers are brown
Can't keep Sup Forums down

I'm not sure if you're baiting, but let me explain something.

>Fuck off with your memes
This is your downfall. Your failing.
DJT is a Meme.
A living meme scion of the meme god Kek.

You misunderstand the whole game being played; you think memes to be jokes, to be meaningless. You don't realize

>The president is meme
>Memes cannot be 'demoralized'
>Memes cannot be stopped; only stronger memes can win.

Your memes are shit, just like your boss Brock.

Shadilay.

>bouncing

No one cares what the media says, it's all bullshit and half true. He just cut regulations on Coal companies.

Good.

That's real news, I have to get my actual news from the Presidents fucking twitter accounts, because CNN can't shut up about how BTFO they are about Hillary's loss.

A bunch of made up controversy with no substance. If they actually had something to report, I'd be all ears.

oh, his administration was speaking with Russians before the election?
No evidence? No proof of anything? Gone from the front page the next day?

Fuck off, CNN. The more they keep trying to generate controversy, the more I gave up on them as a news source.

It's getting to the point where I actually check Infowars sometimes to see what's going on.

forgot pic

>If there is any question I want answered its this one. Tell me the fucking truth and fuck off with your meme answers.

Simple. The alternative offer presented by your backers has and will always be the bigger pile of horseshit. We've lived under it for close to half a century already. Your antics may momentarily demoralize us, but literally nothing would make make us want to ever go back.

>Meine Ehre heißt Treue.

Because we never faltered to begin with.
It's all been you shills, though seeing as you're so dumbfounded by that I'd guess you're just a retard that doesn't believe shills are real. You should. Politics are very important and so is public opinion.
We have his back no matter what because we know no one else is going to even try to do what we want done.
Failure is not an option.
There will seriously be a civil war if he gets impeached.
That path is absolutely unacceptable.
The future belongs to us or no one at all.

LOL this

>insignificant event happens
>media blows it out of proportion
>shills in the form of CREW, CTR, and Shareblue shit up the board for a couple of days while getting BTFO
>shills leave
>board returns to normal
>repeat

There you go faggot.

The left sacrificed their credibility and ability to shame others on the altar of hedonism and treason.

As every day goes by, the left and their handlers dig themselves deeper. By the way this thread is being monitored by employess in Eglin AFB.

Here's the thing. People are pissed off and sick of this bullshit PC agenda which has been propagated for years. People are sick and tired of being labeled racist and faccist for simply having different views contrary to what the main stream wants your to believe in. Trump for all his faults which there are many, is someone who still openly speaks his mind. He's loud brash and annoying but he says what's on his mind love it or hate it. Is he the most qualified? Fuck no he's not, but he is an outsider he is not a mainstream politician whose turn it was. American politics is riddled with the bodies of politicians whose "turn it was". Then when he wins after fighting a very tough campaign instead of turning inwords and fixing the problems that the dems had and fielding strong opponents for the future. Instead they immediately go on the offensive and try to blame every single fucking problem on him. But here are the facts 1. The economy is doing great as well as the markets. Is this mostly due to Trump? Probably not but he has contributed to its continued growth. 2. The house and senate are both firmly in republican hands, this should raise a giant red flag to the democrats and instead of laying on blame and calling everyone who disagrees with them racists and fascists should instead do some soul searching and actually look into why people are pissed off. And finally 3. Trump is now the single most powerful man in the planet and no amount of smear campaign stopped his momentum. If you want some advice stop blaming everyone but yourselves for this loss you ran a exstreamly dirty campaign torpedoed a candidate that could have won and pushed one that no one fucking wanted. Make peace with this and do some soul searching and quit bitching.

The pride you display of your own ignorance. A young man with lots to learn, in subjects that have no teachers but time.

We don't believe you.

Czeched.

Because after 2 days your bosses come up with new talking points, so those of us who support him actually never wavered at all. The supposed 2 days of wavering and us "coming back" to him, is actually just paid shills posting. Duh

>JUST

It's simple. We believe in Trump.

If I was doing some fact finding research on an opposition board I wouldn't go negative. Too many people would get how much of a faggot I was being. I'd go full positive, talk about how great things were and try to read how to build fractures from the positive feedback. But then again I'm not a cock sucking cum swallowing leftist faggot so you need to keep doing your own research.

People elected trump because he's entertaining and he wins, and as long as he keeps entertaining people and winning he'll keep being popular.

Because your tears are delicious.

quick put on your cool face

We believe him.

He is losing support by the day. Look at the Gallup polls.
I predict a false flag attack leading to a war in the next few months. He needs to do it before he hits 35%.

Leftists are a living parody of themselves.

more like we *trust* him more than anything

even his critics dont ever call him a liar, notice that?

The extreme hyperbole, lies and bias turned me off from the mainstream media. It's not honest journalism anymore, its straight up propaganda. The mainstream media is the real fake news

[citation needed]

We don't give up because we aren't fooled by MSM. We know what's right and wr have faith in trump as in ourselves.
It's not about trump as the business man with a bad tan and toupee, it's about trump as an idea. Instead of referencing V for vendetta like every edgelord for decades, I'll compare to to Gurren Lagann.
Trump is Kamina, he is ridiculous and bombastic and not always right , but he knows what's up and he knows how to fight the the power. The power that makes over lives tough and ruins many.
But instead of one Simon looking up to him, it's millions of Simons. Even if trumps fails or is assassinated, that does not mean we lose. If anything our cause , the American cause will only grow even stronger. It's hope and drive for a better US for us and our children. Not to just wallow in pointless identity politics

He gets called a liar all the time

Because David Brock can suck my 7 inch Gaul cock

I may just be speaking for myself here, shill, but I truly believe that he will Make America Great Again. He has a plan, this I believe, and we just have to believe he's going to win. That, and support him at every turn.

You don't get it, do you? We're rising against you because we're sick of your nonsense and injustices. We're sick of being demonized. The day of reckoning has come, CTR. I hope you're ready.

Because we have facts and sense of righton our side. No matter how hard you try, the left will never defeat us. Nothing you say or do will defeat Trump. You are fighting a losing battle. We are immune to attacks of negative adjectives such as racist etc. Every attack only strengthens our resolve. This is a war that we have won you just havent learned it yet.

but.... this board is racist

that's because nothing has happened

It's no surprise that the fake news MSM desperately wants Trump ousted from power so they'll position their magnifying glass on him and criticize if a hair is out of place. All I hear is how much Trump is a racist, misogynistic, homophobic, Islamaphobic, nazi Russian agent with no proof from DNC and IC operatives in the fake news MSM.

I'm loving the fear that's emanating from the left.

>delete your account.

Low energy shill rant thread 2/10.

Because with the lugenpresse we have a clear enemy

Because 99% of the propaganda against Trump has been fake, nobody is going to take anything the left says seriously anymore.

Wait, arent they supposed to get a shitty participation reward and a juice box for losing horribly?

keep crying bitch

Because you are on the wrong side of history. These years will go down in history as the years that the entitled SJWs and Antfia faggots got BTFO and had to live in the real world instead of in their make believe fairy tale unicorn land.

Because He is God Emperor

>thinks we get demoralized
>thinks we believe MSM lies
>thinks it takes 2 days for us to go back to supporting Trump

Quick! CTR needs another $40 million to pay for motivational support and therapists!

>still believes the MSM polls
WTF is wrong with you?

Because lies and demoralization don't work. The truth works.

Also I don't really care, i just hate the old-class US politicians and how your media exports have gone from good to shit, and want to see a return to comfy movies like Big Trouble in Little China.

Polytetrafluoroethylene is white, not yellow

Because of anime

HEY HEY
HO HO
DAVID BROCK CAN SUCK A CHODE

>fuck off with your meme answers.
better not be a single non-meme answer in this thread i tell you hwat

>A leaf

It's really simple actually:

Your world is full of pussies and ours isn't.

Because arguing against people only causes them to entrench their views more. Its human nature.

We are true believers who have seen the truth and the truth was the establishment are liars who will get us killed.

>Spend the last 5 years labeling anyone who disagrees with you as racist/sexist shitlord
>Suddenly a candidate appears who is the literal antithesis of PC bullshit
>Gets trashed by the msm, democrats, and his own party 24/7
>Still wins against all odds with a fraction of the budget hillary had
>Humiliates the media on a regular basis
>Revived conservatism in the united states
>"Why aren't my insults working anymore???? How am I supposed to win arguments now???"
This is what happens when you cry wolf one too many times. Trump is a shit candidate no doubt about it but that just shows how fucking fed up Americans are with the left's bullshit. We would rather elect this guy than have one more year of democrats virtue signaling and jerking each other off.
You dug your grave now lie in it faggot, praise KEK.

Because you can't stump the Trump