How did the day without immigrants affect you personally? were you able to get by today?

how did the day without immigrants affect you personally? were you able to get by today?

>how did the day without immigrants affect you personally?
It was a lot nicer walking around today than usual.

I went to a mexican restaraunt in southern california. Look like zero change.

I don't think it did affect me. I had a few students absent, but no more than usual so I don't know if any of them were related to this.

I live in a voluntary evac zone currently, so there was no looting. I got by great, didn't even have to draw my firearm.

Well, ICE showed up to cart off the mexicans with "Undocumented, Unafraid" signs.

I didn't even notice, not even a little. Try #LifetimeWithoutImmigrants next time

There were a lot more car accidents in DC than usual, because all of them were out being useless instead of working.

My college campus was alot less populated kek

>LA
>Live comfortably to where my bills get paid, my kids get food and I don't work
>Take kids for a drive
>Ulterior motive is to see how this so called protest is going
>Santee Alley is empty
>Notice everything looks clean
>Traffic on the freeway is pretty much the same but on streets it's a little better
I wish illegals stayed home every day. And by home I mean out of the country.

oh yeah and parking was delicious

I worked at a Mexican chicken plant today. I didn't even know this was going on til I read a thread about I've raiding Ft Worth.

Wasn't effective or as funny as the ice raid

We should have more of these days without immigrants

Humorful.

There was a day without immigrants?

>Live in NH
>Business as usual

>stupid conservatard! Immigrants don't steal jobs!
>here, look at all these immigrant workers on strike, such solidarity :^)

I bought a new pair of converse off Amazon today after work, in which nobody in the office was absent.

>dont go to class

Why? You're paying for the classes. You're wasting your own money.

>Trump is a racist because he speaks out against immigrants
>let's show him who's boss by having all immigrants boycott their work for a day

Do these fucking retards not realize that the endgame is to make everyday a day without immigrants?

no problems here to report in NYC

I didn't even notice about it until halfway though the day when browsing twitter, I saw it was trending.

Where I wanted to get lunch was closed :/

that happened?

There are plenty of immigrants at my job, of all kinds - Mexicans, Samoans, Tongans, poo-in-loos, even muzzies. They all showed up today, every single one of them.

Of course, I live in southern Utah. Around here there is a work ethic. If you don't live up to it you're easily replaced.

I had literally no idea it was even happening.

The one mexican guy at work was there and working. Mexicans out and about look the same as usual. Red state. Reminds me of the first day without a mexican, mostly just a media hype thing. The ice bucket challenge was much bigger (good cause is why I think)

Same here...
They will go back... too bad

> illegals
> don't go to work

WHAT FUCKING WORK

never even noticed
seemed to work fine without them.....ooooops

>mfw the shithead kids who blame their failures on everyone but themselves didn't attend school today and it was the best day of the year

Michigan NPR had an interview with two plantation owners that has to be heard to be believed. These illiterates were prompted, coached, and lauded by the interviewer as they described giving their illegals the day off and making vague, emotional statements about fear and hard work.

Op, I was in desperate need of an international calling card with double minutes to Latin America and an plastic spoon with a lardy, sweet substance covered in chili powder on it, and was unable to acquire said items.
I am not all that triggered.

illegals have to go home

I didn't even know about this until now. Just another normal day at work. Of course all the immigrants I know came her the legal way.

I hope everyone made notes of who didn't show up and who is to be deported

There's a huge mall near my home with half the stores closed for today - all Hispanic markets and stores that cater to Hispanics. The blacks, Asians, nerd stores, and chain stores stayed open.

It was cool. Just like the last time they pulled this back in Bush 43's time: everyone spoke English (even the Asians - they make an effort, bless em), everyone could understand each other, panhandling was at a minimum, business was better, crime was lower, you order at McDonald's and actually get what you ordered without food poisoning, on time, and tasting good.

This should happen more often. If you want to be here - do it legally and integrate.

It affected me as much as that time women went on strike to show how important they are.

That explains why there was so little stupid drivers on the road. We should extend that to a full month or more!

I wish every day was a Day Without a Wetback.

Thats one way to spill the beans.

Zero effect. The whole thing seems like a forced meme. I helped an immigrant take an online class at work today. This is just his day off.

I didn't even notice