/RMG/ Rachel Maddow General

ITT: We meme and make Rachel Maddow the new face of Sup Forums to fuck with the main stream media.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mawlygeez?s=09
youtube.com/watch?v=Tja-pKEF_YI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

go for it.

If you watch Christopher Hayes, Rachel Maddow and Chris Matthews in succession, it looks like a time lapse of a lesbian aging.

you forgot to tell us 'why.'

ITT Sup Forums loves the lesbian head of very fake news. I love it.

Time to fire up the old meme machine.

She will be the new face of the anti-Semitic alt-right. HAIL MADDOW

Great idea senpai.

Link up with the hoteps, this is how we take down the jew. Look me up.

Check out Hotep Mawly (@mawlygeez): twitter.com/mawlygeez?s=09

Top Kek

Because pic related. To get the heat off of Tucker, we'll make Maddow the new obsession of the alt-right.

I do unironically love her. I want to rape her while I force her girlfriend to watch and cry. I want to do so many unspeakable things to her flesh with my tiny male member.

She is my liberal newsfu and I wouldn't have it any other way. We can scream talking points at each other in the dark, but only after the joy of the missionary position made her scream in rapturous pleasure.

bunp

Keep this meme going Sup Forumsaks best idea I've heard in a long time. I would help, but I currently have ban issues. As soon as I'm clear I'll do my part.

THE MAIN STREAM METOER

>METOER
KEK

fuck off imkampfy

I don't know who has a more punchable face, her or oliver.

Yknow out of all the libcuck fake news peddlers shes the one remaining that I can actually somewhat respect.

Why?

Gamegate. She was the one fucking faggot that didn't try to crucify it for cheap easy points. She said that there was no story there and actually fought against it being on MSNBC as a whole. She's just as sick of victim culture as any of us, and even if her views are batshit retarded I can still respect her for having some backbone.

>kek

OP is a faggot and Maddow is a CIA plant who does not deserve the attention. Nothing to be gained, just a distraction. Shes not the sort of person with real influence outside of the power structure therefore she's of no value to us. All lulz ruined by having to see her face. But seriously, fuck trashbird and holy shit we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

When did Ralph Macchio get a show?

Nice idea , bumping

Maybe dig up some of her quotes that could be taken out of context. A tactic from their own playbook lel

OP this is a jew disregard.

Very cute, but does he have a feminine penis?

If not that's a deal breaker.

Nice fan fic

Someone who is good at describing things:

What about her face is so infuriating?

Yes please god do it!

This is the best idea Sup Forums has had in recent memory

It's brilliant, OP is a goddamn genius. Remember when maddow exposed pepe. Now she will be the new pepe.

You stupid cunts don't realize how transparent you are.

How has she not been committed yet?

She's using dyke privilege to escape accountability for her crazies.

>Are you going to send me to camp?

Bitch already knows exactly where she belongs.

imagine cumming in her dyke hair

fuck my cock could knock over multiple world trade centers right now

Sorry jew, your day is quickly approaching

K

>Bitch already knows exactly where she belongs.

Locked in my kitchen, chained between the stove and the refrigerator. If she makes an acceptable meal for dinner i will promise her that I wont rape her while she is bent over the kitchen table. Naturally, despite the excellent meal, I would rape her anyway. Her tears would drip one after another onto the table while her clothing lay torn and disheveled on the floor.

Afterwords she would be force to clean the dishes, in nothing but a pair of panties and a vibrator. As she got closer to finishing a dish I would slowly turn the vibrator on, halting her progress, while she was forced to kneel to the flour and scream in ecstasy.

Would you Sup Forums ?

My fucking sides.

Because the main stream media claims that anyone who Sup Forums endorses like Tucker Carlson is pandering to white supremacists. So the plan is to make Rachel Maddow the face of white supremacy and watch the main stream media have a nervous breakdown.

More

Punch? I want to face fuck her.

Good, we need reasons like this to legitimatize we love her. If we sprinkle bullshit with a little bit of truth then the bullshit becomes even more believable.

Holy shit. I'm a liberal and CTR is now attacking me. What the fuck I thought you were on my side.

Great idea, let's get to work.

Disregarded.

Kek

Keep it going.

We can't do it alone, we need your help also.

Thank you. Just a reminder that I am the liberal that was posting Lisa Ann pictures in the other thread and we are not all bad.

This motherfucker gets it.

Is anyone here good with photoshop? We could start by having someone makes some Rachel Maddow pepes.

This is a pathetic shill thread. If you can't see that, KYS.

Lets get some pictures of her and her partner going. Someone should photoshop a Rachel Maddow pepe over here face and wojack in the background. We can caption is something like:
>TFW no qt Aryan girlfriend.

>4 posts.
Why are you butt hurt?

Bump

>to get the heat off tucker
>guy is breaking records for news ratings in his timeslot

You are retarded.

He obviously dose not share my deep desire to sexualize maddow. I personally don't understand it. Who wouldn't want to dress her up as a school girl, handcuff her to the bed, and make her call you father while you force feed her pizza

I really wish reddit would fuck off with this shit, you can't just;
>hehe lets meme this old dyke and make it look like we support her

You have to come up with OC first, and then its either good or trashed, you fucking reddit cuckwads, I seriously hate how none of you know how things work not just on Sup Forums, but anymore on 4chins

She just looks like an orion slave girl, which is superior to pepe. Thanks

The easiest way to spot a newfag is when they call another a redditor.

Ratchet Maddow

Picture Rachel, naked sit astride a 40lb plucked, raw turkey. Her body glistens as melted butter is slowly poured over her neck and brests, trickling down to where her empowerment hole meets the turkeys bare flesh.

>meme machine
You mean we're going to steal stuff from /jp/ and /r9k/ again?

No its not you fake cunt, what about this is good, nobody here has made any interesting or funny OC to convince me otherwise and all you redditors are circlejerking about fucking nothin that exists.

You niggers and women seriously need to go back.

>empowerment hole

I was here making trayvon martin death pose OC pics long before you were even in highschool you ugly nigger

you seem awfully mad to be completely desu m8

She moans in pleasure and throws her head back as she rocks her pelvis hard against the pale prickly flesh of the turkeys brest. Rachel leans forward and looks deep into your eyes as she hooks her ankles around the turkeys legs, grasps the gaping neck hole in her hands and bears her hips down.

>someone should

This is how you stick the fuck out, every single Sup Forumslock has a bootleg chinese verson of photoshop to make shitty shoops and OC, you kikebook and redditors are so lazy you manke giant circle jerk threads with nothing good in i, its just as bad as the liberal memes you claim to make fun of, like this subpar atrocity

LOL
Beautiful current year man

>Not using The GIMP

I want to rest my head on my bosom while she reads me US political history and caresses my hair while i drift off to sleep

I am because this isn't Sup Forums tier anything, this is like im on fucking imgur or some other cancer normie website where everyone is circle jerking over a forced meme with no actual OC

You seriously need lurk more or go the fuck back

"Do it" Rachel pants heavily
You take a dish of brown gravy and move behind as her ass moves slowly up and down, the turkeys flesh stretching and wrinkling with her movements.

She pauses and looks over her shoulder to watch you ladle hot, brown gravy into the small of her back where it pools, spreads and slowly starts to trickle down her ass crack.

>gimp user thought a 3 minute color replacement of rachel maddow was good enough to save

You are defeating yourself m8, it was fucking awful

The effect is instant. Rachel loses her self completely to the sensation on the raw turkey flesh and warm butter gravy combo. She climaxes, wildly and collapses. Her release complete.

See, look at this cringe shit, r_thefaggot is here in full force

I spent this thread writing erotic fan fiction about rachel maddow, I know how horrible i am. It will be good enough for fapping

Hwat?

ITT: Sup Forums hates non-conspiratorial, fact-checked...aww fuck it just SHOUT AT EACH OTHER BECAUSE I BELIEVE SOMETHING AND THAT MAKES IT AUTOMATICALLY TRUE

If all media simultaneously captured a bird flying--MSNBC, FOX, CNN so on...this is how it would go:
MSNBC: That was a blue jay; a large crested songbird with a rounded tail.
CNN: BLUE JAY: Friend or Foe? We will uncover the truth in this seven part documentary
FOX: BLUE JAY: Final Nail in the American Coffin. How chirping alerts ISIS and the rise of birds against humans.
CNBC: BLUE JAY: Blocking the pipeline? According to many, yes!

Bubbles of belief, versus actual facts and truth....Trump's latest conference proved exactly that.
No Mr. Trump you said _______--no what was said was the thing that wasn't said that WAS NOT said EXACTLY stated.

See, now you faggots brought the faggot normie liberals in here without any good OC to laugh at them.
Everybody ITT is a shell of former Sup Forums and all of you should reflect, take some time, learn the lessons of actually making something worth sharing before circle jerking about it.

Dont be a person army faggot who tells other people what they should phtoshop, if you dont have the energy to do so you are a kike redditor and should go back, every Sup Forumslock back in the day would fire up even ms pain to do something.

Did you just spend your time typing that out? Good god you stupid fucking faggot kill yourself.

You stand in front of Rachael, excited from the display and looking expectantly at her. She returns your look with one of total female empowerment.

"No user, I couldn't debase myself with your tiny member. In fact, I've never seen one that small, does it want to be a thumb when it grows up? Anyway all cis normative sex is rape and I won't be subjected to that."

Rachael turns to leave. Just before she steps through the bathroom door she looks back and says "don't think about me while you masturbate because that would be rape too."

lol, you reported me, you fucking faggot. I have never seen so much pettiness in one person. What a cunt. Sad!

>"don't think about me while you masturbate because that would be rape too."

That implies I have raped her once tonight already. Pretty good user

>r_thefaggot
Lol'd

>Sup Forums isn't right wing and there are a lot more liberals here then you think.
>You've been here since 2012 and don't think your a newfag. My fucking sides. You came here literally during the great reddit migration.
>Here's a tip because you are new here and all, if you don't like a post, there is a high thread button.

laughing

I absolutely LOVE Rachel Maddow. she truly is /our girl/

wat got it fucked up it fool...you're just physically insane

>that implies I have already raped her once tonight

Fucking lol man. Maybe is cuz I'm a herbal jew degenerate but this has been one of the funnier Sup Forums threads I've been in for a while.

Why would we want to make a man the new face of Sup Forums? Shouldn't we choose a woman like Chris Evans?

No!The easiest way to spot a newfag is when they call someone a newfag

Bump. Let's do this.

We should start a twitter campaign to ask Rachael if she minds us beating our dicks to her or if that would be considered psychological rape.

This would be the one thing that could push me off Sup Forums

I can't stand her face

Nice file name

>@realrachaelmaddow
Do you mind that I beat my dick like it owes me money to how strong and sexual of a woman you are?

Snap

someone make rachel a tranny

Rachel my dick wants to empower your hole, let me free you from your feminist prison

Someone reported me for my hot Rachael / raw turkey fan fic. Had to switch to my phone to finish it. That dick jack needed shared with the world.

>MUH POO POO PEPEES WIL GET DEEERRR NORMIES TO STOP USING OUR MEEEEEMES DURRRR.

It's this faggot.

Ewwww

I once walked past her. Ironically right outside fox news. She was crossing 6th ave heading I assume towards 30 rock, as it was past 3:00, and she had a show that night. I didn't reconize her at first however. Because as ugly as she is on tv, she's even worse before the people at MSNBC doll her up.

Here's the thing, she dresses like a homeless women, or maybe better yet how someone might when they have the day off, and just wanna sit around and watch tv all day. Baggy sweatpants, and a baggy sweatshirt. No make up, even her man haircut looked like she just rolled out of bed. Bitch is rich as fuck, on tv, and can't be bothered to dress decent in public. I feel sorry for the make up & wardrobe people at msnbc who have to dress this thing.

pic unrelated, just feel this thread needs some heterosexual related content.

God she is so fucking ugly

Sup Forums stands against domestic violence

youtube.com/watch?v=Tja-pKEF_YI

I chuckled

I like this idea.I fucking hate maddow.
she is definitely going to become /ourguy/