David Duke is the most redpilled person alive. I would much rather have had him as president instead of Trump

David Duke is the most redpilled person alive. I would much rather have had him as president instead of Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tR1VMIfskeA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you think he has a Dylan Roof haircut on purpose or by accident?

I think Roof was inspired by him probably.

Hi kkk

Well yeah... anyone who isn't a cuck or a kike would prefer Duke than Trump.

Anything more close to Hitler is better.

They did nothing wrong.

FBI leave.

What do you expect to do with your shitty psyops??? How well did that work during the election?

he just endorsed guy on the left

> FBIKKK shill obsessed with Jews is most red-pilled man alive

lol that bitch couldn't even break 5% in a Louisiana senate race, duke's job is to endorse who the establishment doesn't want so media can run with "kkk grand wizard David Duke endorsed..."

He's obsessed with Jews because he knows they're killing our nation.

Toupee. Had coffee with him once.

AMA

What did you both talk about?

I don't know, but tons of ancients, especially Romans, had their hair cut like that

>sad falseflaggin
>tfw a Buzzfeed writer is most likely the author of this post

topkek

Louisianafag here.

That's why I voted Trump & Duke. They put Trump side by side to Duke's name on the Louisiana ballot, in what I could only guess was an attempt at associating Trump with "racism".

ironically hes a nigger lover

Damn thats nice haircut

Any person who is pro palestinian and anti israel is a huge faggot. Btw the KKK is democrat.

No, he's merely an advocate for black culture that isn't degenerate hiphop and is family-oriented, staying to themselves of course.

You probably know this because Duke told you so. There are other parties at play in international politics.

Tell me then, why are most corporations, and organizations controlled by Jews?

If he was so smart he would have married a Black woman. Had kids. Then run for office. Became president. Then Turned out the Hebes.

>tfw glorious anti-Israel and Palestine master race
Why pick one side? The Jews don't.

Tell me why you wouldn't want the ex Grand Wizard of the KKK as president?

Yes and I'd rather have hitler over anyone but the problem is he has to be elected

Why are many run by Anglo-Saxons, Chinese, Japs and Germans?

he is pretty entertaining, he is 'repilled' but he is a racist which clouds his judgement on literally every issue he looks at or speaks about.
jews are a pretty funny meme, and not without merit, that being said anyone who ignored race and religion and was just interested in the facts the real jews are the jesuits, they run everything banks and the media is all jesuit controlled.

This

The Muslims and Jews will burn together in the same ovens. This is THE only redpilled stance on the matter

Muslims want to kill you. That's why you hate them. Same reason the jews hate them.

Ah, the good old 'Dumber'

>Grand Wizard
This isn't a real fucking term is it? Please tell me it isn't

Why are there non jews on the list of the top ten richest men in the world?

Most are actually Jews you dumb shit, why do you have Jews have been kicked out of almost every country they've tried to settle in?

Might be redpilled but dumb as fuck... You can't LARP openly and expect to be received well in the public eye.... Fucking strategic nightmare... He is good to get ideas from but from a political standpoint absolutely shit and has done huge damage to those he associates with

Public life is already hostile enough if you openly support Trump. I can only imagine the amount of anger directed at Duke supporters if he had managed to win the White House. Liberals would be necklacing whites.

It's a real term, he was the Grand Imperial Wizard of the KKK, and had all of the Grand Dragons under his control.

Autistic albino lizard person

Pretty funny though

Jesuits are not the only players in town either. Anglo-Saxon fraternities span oceans and even have their own religions (Mormonism to name one) Jews have roles to play in the scheme, but they are no way autonomous or self-sufficient. They are pararsites at best, bitch boys at worst.

usury

They're both better off left alone and prohibited from entering the US. Jews and Muslims both are incompatible with the American way of life. There's a reason why America worked for so long but now it doesn't.

Look at that face

just stop cointelbro, you are getting pathetic,
the awaken ones no longer respond to you,
great psyops, love the Podesta bait too :^)

We departed from the information age,
2017 marks the dawn of the Age of Truth

You are the dumbshit. You probably think John D. Rockefeller was a Jew and not a German protestant. How can I argue with the elusive "crypto Jew" meme? Anyone you want to hate will be called a crypto. The inquisition wants their shitty meme back.

Rockefeller was a crypto Jew you dumbfuck, his family was and still is in league with the Rothschilds. Quit slurping the Fox news semen.

Rare recommendation on Sup Forums:

POST MORE! Ameribro on point

of zionism right? Such a good goy

BTW, Jews, Venicians and Germans are all tied more closely than you want to admit. Jews are Scythian. Look at a map of ancient Scythian tribes and then compare with Khazaria. It's the same area. Many have "Germanic" surnames even though they came from Slavic countries in the eastern bloc;

Jews also want to kill you, though throw slow dispossession, penalties for being white and encouraging interbreeding

He talked about his house in europe, and gf.
He has a yappy dog and lives in mandeville.

I idn't do much talking. someone I was with seemed like they were old friends, so I let them catch up.

it's in honor of Gen. Nathan Bedford Forrest (CSA), "The Wizard of the Saddle"

other ranks include the Cyclops, Kleagle and Goblin.

Rockefellers were Marrano Jews, i.e., Iberian Jews who were publicly Christian but privately Jewish. Research their family tree.

I have theory that him and Ken Burns have the same barber

ahahahahahahaahahaaha

you are literally behind Sup Forums by 3 years

it's sad and hilarious, nice try with the terminology though, probably baited 1 or 2, and gave away your tactics to the other 88% who lead Sup Forums

I hope he doesn't get assassinated
does he concealed carry?

>Michael Jackson's final form

Its a damn toupee.

No, didn't seem like it.

Not surprisingly, Duke denies the Khazarian origin of Ashkenazis.

ULTRA rare triple double get

Kek is still with us

Sv2tcfjs is in the fucking know

Damn dem digits.

Kek confirms, Duke is Jacko

never talk to me or my son again

Where in Europe is his house?

>da joos do everything wrong!
>most redpilled

nah, theyre not responsible for LITERALLY EVERYTHING

>Tell me then, why are most corporations, and organizations controlled by Jews?
they arent. jews like to run things like media, psychology, politics, not normal people stuff

>media
>not a corporation
Is Sup Forums getting dumber?

thats not the argument

Fuck off ctr

So the things that influence public consciousness? Basically what controls the masses, but don't worry, they're no real threat.

Media are corporations, and psychology and politics are heavily influenced by corporations too.

nah it's just getting shilled more by people like you

great job, all your efforts backfire

t. David Brock and CREW

we love you for pointing us to the truth

obviously, but most corporations and organizations are not run by jews. its a nonsense thing to say

didnt say anything about that

fukken saved breh

Fine, let the Jews rule you. Pence sucks Israeli cock. I hope this country burns, because we deserve it from being sucked by the Jew. Why can't you faggots wake up?

Ashkenazis are basically crypto Scythians like their Germanic cousins.

has anyone read his books?

thinking about buying the one on the jews

only know about this guy from the alex jones interview. he really is redpilled as hell

Roof said in his manifesto that he believed Jews were white.

He definitely wasn't a follower of Duke.

Ok, obviously there are Jews who act and operate nefariously, and for some of them their ideology causes this,

But I'm an Essene! Jesus was an Essenian Jew

This is a class issue rather than racial

and you're done, stop baiting..
or actually continue because you reveal the truth through your lies

did you know that George Soros, who was born a Jew, sold out his people to the Nazis has funded your operation

Hair wise. And Jews are certainly not White.

He's a phony fucking informant. He's a piss poor father who raised two trainwreck daughters. Well I shouldn't even say raised because he was never involved with his daughters. He was too busy buying facelifts and gambling with his donation money in LV. I met him at a conference once. We were in a group talking german and he asked all of us to speak in English because he couldn't understand us. I have associates who know him better than I and every one of them will tell you what a cunt. To add on top of that, he's a plagiarist. Dr William Luther Pierce couldn't stand DD because DD ripped of Dr. Pierce's work. He is also god awful at hosting a radio show. Can you believe DD thinks this cunt is the funniest person of the last century?

When the hell did they decide to have all these nerdy DnD fucking rank names? I actually had a bit of a giggle like WTaF is a kleagle?

Soros is an example of how far the Jew will go to benefit himself and line his pockets.

Kikes have been trying to discredit anyone who dares to talk about the jewish question but have failed miserabily.

Spencer and Duke are more popular than ever. The future is kikeless or it won't be.

Duke derives his income from the Southern Poverty Law Center, which pays him a grand $36,000 a year to keep being their opposition figurehead.

Blacks are certainly not white. Jews are as borderline as they come.

Well no shit negroids aren't white, neither are Jews.

Anyone got redpill david duke quotes?

Satan confirms. /thread

There is no certainty about calling Jews non-white. They are on the elusive borderline in every sense of the word.

pic related

Why is David Duke such an awkward fuck?

He's right though.

I'm pissed that I assumed David Duke was a meme for so long, his books and grasp of history is unparalleled by anyone else on the right, I wish he wouldn't have wasted resources running for senate though, he needs to continue writing and making content.

youtube.com/watch?v=tR1VMIfskeA

You niggers are worse than liberals, lazy infantile, shit, read his book, check his sources. You won't though, because you've never done a single thing to help white nationalism.

>everyone I don't like is an FBI informant.