Fox News Turning on Trump

Holy crap is the ship taking on a lot of water now. Shepard Smith put Trump on blast:

>youtube.com/watch?v=H8C5E4geDzU

"Your opposition was hacked and the Russians were responsible for it and your people were on the phone with Russia on the same day it was happening and we're fools for asking the questions? No sir, We are not fools for asking this question, and we demand to know the answer to this question. You owe this to the American people. Your supporters will support you either way. If your people were on the phone, what were they saying? We have a right to know, we absolutely do and that you call us fake news and put us down like children for asking these questions on behalf of the American people is inconsequential. The people deserve an answer to this question at very least."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H20Naj176M0
youtube.com/watch?v=Lhyr6wcjgyA
youtube.com/watch?v=MzV8wrnLfS4
twitter.com/TEN_GOP/status/832409993567731714
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That guy is always against trump. He will be the next to go to the opposition just like Megyn.

((They)) can see which way the wind is blowing and don't want to get caught downwind of it.

Like it or hate it Trump is going down.

Shep has always been a literal faggot

Shepard Smith is looking to join CNN. There is only one worthwhile Fox piece.

youtube.com/watch?v=H20Naj176M0

This.. every show after this cuck was pro Trump.

Fox News is full of neocon cuckservatives who were against Trump during the GOP primaries until it became inevitable that Trump was going to win, and then they switched to being on the Trump train.

Fox News is part of the MSM, despite what people on here will try and say. The same tactics and propaganda CNN is doing rn Fox News was doing during the Bush administration.

BTFO Dumptards

Fox is a pawn of the deep state. Nothing new here.

Sorry if you thought they were "on your side" because they said something nice about trump once .

this faggot (and it's obvious he's gay) has always been the token liberal guy on Fox News in the afternoon. Got to be fair and balanced.

He's an actual faggot. Of course he is against trump

yep

Wasn't fox against trump during his campaign? Who gives a fuck about them?

Shep is a faggot. He's been anti Trump from day one. He's gonna end up at CNN is he doesn't cool it. Just like Megyn "I'm an Independent, really, not a librul! I swear!" Kelly.

Watch Hannity and Carlson. And Martha McCallum.

Never forget that there is NO EVIDENCE Russia gave anything to wikileaks, let alone hacked the DNC.

Geraldo is taken more seriously than he is. Shep is the E! affiliate anchor.

maybe he's just genuinely curious why Trump's campaign staff were talking to the Russian government. aren't you a little curious, just a little bit?

Um yeah but come on, Shepard Smith is a massive faggot. I mean you all know he's a total faggot right? He's probably a massive pedo, too.

Sheps been the biggest Bush Family Dog for yeeeeaaaaarrrssss.

He was paid to be butt-blasted when Jeb did so poorly.

Shepard been virtue signalling for the left since start of last presidential election, just look at how he responded to BLM and other black rioters in recent years. I don't know what changed, but he's been really pushing leftist ideology.

Shepard Smith is an Ole Miss faggot. Inhaled cock in The Grove.

shepard smith looks like a fucking Team America puppet

He's always been a cunt, and Fox has always been on the side of murdering, globalist war mongers.

He will hang in the revolution.

Why do you say he's gay?

>Shithead Smith
>worth watching

He's an actual faggot who just hasn't jumped to CNN because he's afraid his ratings will inevitably plummet.
Fuck that fag.

Shep Smith just says what George wants him to say. He used to break programming every now and then, but apparently they've upped his sodium pentafluoride dosage so now he's obedient. Also he literally takes cock in all holes. Even nose holes.

mmmm all the Russian cock-sucking in this thread by neo-nazis

they can repeat Mattis quotes all day long about being brutal and warrior-like but you'll always be Putin's little bitch

>Why do you say he's gay?
Because Smith himself came out, middle of his own news show, to announce that he's gay. No one really cared.

>Your opposition was hacked and the Russians were responsible for it

this is how this shit become publicly accepted common knowledge

they just. keep. saying. it.

thats it, just keep asserting this over and over and over and over and through sheer repetition it won't matter that this is literally an alex jones tier conspiracy, your average goy will go on repeating this forever

its so fucking frustrating that these kikes are allowed to spread demoralizing seditious propaganda

Not exactly. Hannity and Carlson always supported Trump from day one. So did Lou Dobbs at Fox biz and Tom Shillue on Red Eye. And Bill O'Reilly has been a personal friend of Trump's for years. He acts like a cuck sometimes but he's a loyalist. Hannity, and especially Dobbs and Carlson (who's friends w/Alex Jones) are barely concealed Sup Forums tier.

Fuck that punk. Telephone conversation are not public domain.

>and your people were on the phone with Russia on the same day it was happening
why don't you americans call out this fake news persona on his lies?
Flynn was talking to russian ambassador AFTER the election, hacking of DNC (whoever did it) happened BEFORE the election.

Fox News for the most part HATED Trump during the election, and still does. Shep Smith, Megyn Kelly, Chris Wallace, many many more.

>BREAKING NEWS: A FAG DOESNT LIKE TRUMP

Chris Wallace is not anti-Trump, he just kinda jumps around alot and only gets everyone angry for not picking a side.

Fox News is split, they even have a bunch of Hillary supporting Liberal employees.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lhyr6wcjgyA

>(and it's obvious he's gay)

What lead you to this conclusion? The fact that he outed himself in October?

I have a theory that Fox hates to see republicans win. They prefer spinning stories for the underdog which is kind of their niche with American viewers.

Megyn and Shep were the only big anti trump voices at Fox.

That's just the typical Cuckservative mentality.

Careful there you Kremlin troll. Forgot to use your VPN?

This will get Trump impeached.

Shepard has been shilling against Trump since the beginning. Doesn't really matter. He called Robin Williams a coward. He has my respect.

This

Hannity is a literal house nigger. His entire panel is an echo chamber, and any time he brings on anyone who even slightly disagrees with Trump he goes on the offensive, it's guaranteed.
Fuck, he spoke for Trump multiple times on the campaign trail, you think he holds no bias? Holy shit.

At least Shepard calls out bullshit when he sees it, and Tucker is a welcome change of pace.

Shit tons of facebook pages are shilling against him too, saying he is anti enviroment by not passing protection laws to endangered species like the bald eagle and bees too.

Is any of that true?

This is good work.

If OC, well done straya...

That guy always hated Trump because of all the kickbacks he got from repub supporters free trips, vacations, dinners, etc...

He is the swamp, and another example of how the media is a corrupted propaganda machine of the leftist scum who use it like nazi propaganda.

Also lets not forget there is NO evidence Hillary got hacked when:
>1. The DNC and Hillary did not allow the FBI to investigate their servers.
>2. Podestas email password was "PASSWORD"

youtube.com/watch?v=MzV8wrnLfS4

Somehow i doubt that....

Yep. Shep is a big faggot.

Please provide proof for the assertion that Russia is responsible for the Clinton campaign getting hacked.

Shep's with the enemy anyway.
He's already a known mole.
The fact that he's a faggot gives it away.

Because he sucks cock.

There isn't any because it was Wikileaks who released the info first.
Russia did too but later and not on the same scale if I'm remembering correctly.

Faggot Shemp Smith has always been a full blown libtard.

Whenever they dump him from cable TV, I will gladly take him on TYT.

Fox has been taken over by SJW types after various sexual harassment scams caused the CEO's ouster.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA RIGHT BECOMING LEFT!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHA DRUMPF BTFO BY THE ONLY NEWS SOURCE HE EVEN LIKES!!

THE ONE HE PRAISED AND DIDNT CALL FAKE NEWS!!

WHAT A FUCKING PR DISASTER THIS ENTIRE PRESIDENCY IS

STAY WOKE INTELLIGENT PEOPLE

Had to turn it off. He's a professional and I know more about the story than he does.

Fox was against Trump in the beginning.
Only dumb fags thought Fox was actually Pro-Trump.
Fox was always a Trojan horse against Trump.

>Shepard Smith is a massive faggot.
>He's probably a massive pedo, too.

Why did you say the same thing twice?

He's literally a faggot look it up

Get your gardar recalibrated bro. There's a reason why it was a non-story when he came out of the closet on national TV.

i'm going to need to see evidence of Hillarys server logs showing rissian hackers with time stamps that match up with official phone logs before i believe such a retarded statement that trumps team was literally on the phone with the russian hackers as they were hacking hillarys illegal server.

>and the Russians were responsible for it

WHERE ARE THE FUCKING PROOFS

JUST GIVE THE PROOFS

NO FUCKING "ACCORDING TO A SOURCE" "FOUND ON [X], ACCORDING TO [Y]" "OUR EXPERTS HAVE REVEALED THAT"

GIVE US THE FUCKING PROOFS

Oh look, there's that Fake News again.

this. its just pure conjecture being presented as (((news)))

Shep hates the President not Fox

to de-escalate obummers attempt at starting a war with russia?

lol, Hannity is an admitted opinion show, and Shep is an opinion show saying it's a reporting show. Shep is perfect for CNN.

>Fox news turning on Trump
>it's a Shep Smith thread
come on OP you aren't that new right?

Shephard is a faggot who made no secret he is anti Trump. His opinion means for nothing, expect him to switch to fake news network cnn and host a show alongside Don Lemonparty

We are still winning.

>Shepard Smith put Trump on blast:

Shepard Smith has never liked Trump retard.

Time to flush this turd.
twitter.com/TEN_GOP/status/832409993567731714

(((Fox))) was never pro trump

This used to be the case. Being anti-Obama is worth way more exciting and bigger ratingz than having Mitt Romney in office for example.

But now Republicans actually have a huge draw for the first time since Reagan.

>At least Shepard calls out bullshit when he sees it
Except that whole muh Russians hacked the DNC and they were talking to Trump's people the same day bullshit. That flew right over him.

That was turning on trump? The American people DO deserve to know if and when. That is all he is inciting here.

FN is the textbook case of controlled opposition.It basically acts as a perpetual punching bag to export weak neoconservatism that lacks any substance

Do they have proof?
>your people were on the phone with Russia on the same day it was happening
Again, any proof?

Don't forget that bit at today's press conference some fake news artist was dead sure whatever lie was true and when Trump pushed him on it he said it was just parroting what the NYT said.

These same people continue to treat fake tweets as real. This is the level of investigative reporting we're working with nowadays.

>turning

Fox News has been attacking Trump since the beginning of the election.

Trump was inaugurated less than a month ago (January 20)
FOX can't even want a fucking month before attacking him like CNN or MSNBC.
FOX is a disgrace and the entire MSM is fucking eliminated. Someone give me a decent alternative.

Shep smith was always a cuck. Hes the next megyn kelly and needs to go. Most of the rest of fox news is pro-trump

DNC wasn't hacked by Russia. A staffer named Seth Rich gave away their shit when they burned Sanders. Then Seth Rich was murdered.

Who cares if we talk with Russia. We want peace and prosperity with them. The Deep State wants war with them.

guys i seriously thought the muh russians was a meme

lol its literally all the old farts who dont even know how to work a smartphone who are perpetuating this myth

this.

the fact that this fuck doesnt know that the DNC was a leak is proof enough

do these people even understand how wikileaks works?

where is the proofs that the russians hacked the democrats? and literally why does it matter if it was when it showed the democrats to be incredibly corrupt?

Commander Shepard pees sitting down.

OY VEY SOMEBODY SHUT DOWN THESE QUESTIONS

It's only a "leak" if it comes out of the Trump administration. It's a Russian hack otherwise.

reminder that fox news is FAKE NEWS.

JEW OWNED, JEW MANAGED, JEW OPERATED.

>put us down like children for asking these questions on behalf of the American people is inconsequential. The people deserve an answer to this question at very least.

Absolutely no one cares tho. A week before Hillary lost no one cares about Russia. The Russia connection is a way to

A. Cover up the democrats for being incompetent failures

B. Poison the well for the trump administration.

The real story has always been. How can a group of moron who can't even handle emails run the country.

Just NOT a very nice person. Sad!

oh my mistake.

now i must leave you all

my new persuit requires me to go breed with a russian women quickly so that my lineage and offspring will gains +10% hacking profeciency

Russia showed Hillary's corruption (according to leftfags).
Therefore Russia is evil.

Honest question.

Fox is reporting that Trump knew both about Flynn's call and the content of said call. (Guessing a "leak" from random staffer).

If true, is that checkmate?

Clarifying- was briefed about call immediately after it happened.

Apologies for the omission.