Does the far-right have a problem taking a joke?

I notice every time a comedian or show or w/e makes fun of you or white people or etc. you flip out and call for boycotts/harassment/etc.

Why are you guys so hypersensitive to jokes?

here's your 5cen.s.

because youre all kikes

President Trump

shareblue can't afford higher resolution images with their budget?

Why wont you answer the question? plz answer brahs

Politics?

Sage

Because you thinking you could continue to spread your white hate and cultural marxism isn't going to happen anymore. You saying fuck all whites and ignoring incidents like the Dallas shootings isn't going to happen anymore.
You going to know god damn well what the word Consequence means.

>doesn't refute being shill

What does me asking a question have to do with shill?

Why are you so defensive about the question?

this thread is confusing me desu

Because they will often target white specifically and say the worst things about them because it's PC to be racist to white people

>falling for the laughter jew

what? When did I see this?

can u plz answer my question I'm still awfully confused

So they should "punch up" in humor?

Because They are leeching off our welfare and yet They think it is ok to laugh at us while contributing nothing to society besides crime. Wouldnt you be mad if your unemployed 35 years old son stayed at home doing nothing but smoking pot and making jokes of you while you work everyday to support him?

>Why are you guys so hypersensitive to jokes?
Caught you sneaky shlom

Do kikes have a problem taking a joke?

I notice every time a comedian or show or w/e makes fun of (((them))) or other kikes or etc. (((they))) flip out and call for boycotts/harassment/etc.

Why are (((those guys))) so hypersensitive to jokes?

>Why are you guys so hypersensitive to jokes?
>Declares a cartoon frog a "hate symbol"

How are Jews involved in the far-rights sensitivity to humor?

Can you expand on this plz?

to answer the shill question

>blaqpepo make jokes about whites
>nobody cares lol
>white person makes jokes about pepo of colour
>white person's career gets ruined
>or in the recent case of PewDiePie nobody fucking cares because the conditioning is wearing off hahaha

>Why can't _____ take a joke?
Same can be said for any group you mongoloid

Why can't the (((Comedians))) take a good oven joke in response to their white people jokes?

>Can you expand on this plz?
Quit asking questions faggot. We're watching you.

>Why are bitter, angry assholes unable to take a joke?

Gee i wonder

1. Kikes actually undermining and threatening white people / creating social unrest.
2. Irritation with the hypocrisy. If we're monsters for doing the same to non-whites or anyone left of us, they best not have the (((chutzpah))) to do the same to us.

These.

drumpf is finished

see
double standard is symptomatic of the cultural war against whites and is evidence of the white genocide

jokes against whites that are actually funny and clever are good of course, just like white can make fun of blacks for being so bad at running countries and literally everything that requires abstract thinking

but most of their jokes are stupid and are baseless anyway, so it shows how even more forced they are

>Why are left-leaning cunts so hypersensitive when they get a taste of their own medicine?
Oy vey, it's a real mystery.

stop projecting, when we go full trigglypuff then you start talking shit

let me break it down, op.

imagine a time where the white man was seen as a god among men. A time where white men could lynch and harass other races simply because they where not white. A time where non whites could absolutely not make fun of whites in any ways imaginable.

Now we have today. where whites are as equal as the nigger next to them and other races are quickly catching up to the white man. in the not so distant feature whites will not be special...at all. Genetic engineering will 'fix' the other races and as a result we would have a even more equal species.

so what happens when you're no longer special and people criticize you?

you chimp out like the nigger you hate. or in this case, boycott. (like that ever solves anything)

Bad analogy as niggers are hated by every other race from beaners to chinks. You're also foolish to think that genetic engineering won't be used for dysgenic purposes.