BASED CUBAN QT CALLS OUT RACIST MEXICANS FOR BEING PARASITES IN AMERICA!

youtube.com/watch?v=lRCmPAEALLI

share this shit! when we have minorities speaking up about the problems talks about it helps our cause.

>37 mins
I not giving this whore that much attention

>calls californians communists
>calls mexicans as bad as isis regarding beheadings
>calls them racists
>calls them parasites

took her about 15 mins of adjusting her top and hair before she went a basic "hypocrite" argument. thank you, but nothing new.

Cubans are the biggest group of parasites when it comes to immigration. Before last month there was no way for them to immigrate illegally, they just got here and were immediately given legal status through amnesty and government assistance (plus shit ton of gibs) just for being "refugees". The situation was way worse than the Syrian refugee crisis since they're not even fleeing any real danger.

cubans know communist rule

they dont tend to vote democrat,if you gotta be flooded with spics it might as well be republican voting ones m8

>cuban
Those island niggers are the new wetbacks

>pot calls kettle black
Amazing.

Shut up Carlos. Use Miami as an example. Cubans are x10 better spics then you guys are

Cubans are pretty cool, they are very redpilled on average because of atrocities seen from parents and grandparents

WTF I love Fidel Castro now

They are the reason we have the term wetback, maybe you should find a cutie Cubana to breed with to raise your single digit IQ

>California goes Blue
>Florida goes Red

hmmm really makes me think

>Use Miami as an example
Of how it's gone to shit because of all the fucking Cubans?

False

Mexican spotted

>cubans, puerto rican's and argentinians are the niggers of the hispanic communities

Opinions are automatically disregard.

you're an imbecile. the situation with cubans happens because 1 - they are persecuted for political reason 2 - your country blocks them. so the wet foot dry is there to help those who escape you idiot. it's not the same as mexico

btw some quick history of cuba
all the white or i guess even remotely white redpilled cubans left before the 90s anything that came from there after was the low class mullato mixed to hell cubans. (Ussaly pro commie too) Bassicaly all the remotely whiteish upper class ones left along time ago and the border should of been closed like 20 or 30 years ago to cuba.

t. 1/4 cuban

>Based Cuban
Cubans are as much parasites as Mexicans, you don't see them getting gibs from the gov't. Theyre's a few of them at the Mexican border waiting to enter the US gov't.

We're going to need a wall at the Mexican border and a sea wall for the Cubans.

Miami is a shithole, just look at Hialeah.

Dear Santa

I want one.

Cubans are even worse. They get Medicaid health care are soon and they show up and access to a social security system they never paid into. This isn't even a wedge issue since Hispanics all hate each other.

>records babbling for 37 minutes
ISHIGGYDIGGY

when's the last time you've seen a flock of Cubans doing yard work or standing outside of Home Depot? Fucking disgusting CubANO welfare cucks. Half of them fuck niggers too. Despicable.

Pot calling the kettle.

Fuck both Cubans, fuck Mexicans.

Sorry both groups are cancer. Cubans bitch about other Latin Americans being illegal when they themselves get a free ride once they step into the US(before not now). Mexicans also are racist towards other latin americans because they still think they own the fucking land.

Seriously can we just have a civil war in the US already? I just want to see the world burn.

cubans
literally the biggest mulatto nigger country

> I just want to see the world burn.
just kill yourself its obvious your life sucks loser

did I touch a nerve there normie?

Burger education

Get rid of the only good spics cuck

Or maybe CHI

but without cubans there wouldn't be bangbros

WTF, I love Cubans now!