Hotep General

Welcome to Hotep general. This general is for the discussion of the progression of the black race in America, the rejection of our so called fellow "woke" blacks (i.e BLM), and working together with our white allies for a better future.

>What is Hotep?
Hotep is a word that means “peace” and many other things. Hotep Nation is a group of people looking to restore integrity to the term “hotep” as it has been smeared by left-wing black media and the likes. Hotep Nation is about self-empowerment and self-accountability. Independence.

>Why are Hoteps always coming for black people?
Many times it is a defensive response to the many attacks received but for the most part, it is tough love. The Hoteps want to see better for their black cousins and believe in their potential. It’s like a parent’s criticism of a child who will not push to reach their potential but instead chooses a path of excuses and complacency.

>Are Hoteps Democratic or Republican?
Neither and both. Hoteps are not monolithic. You will have many who side with a particular party for various reasons and you will have many who side with neither.

>Who leads the Hoteps?
Hoteps do not have a leader. Each Hotep is a leader in their own right. To be Hotep means you must have been a thought leader amongst your associates anyway. Black movements of the past failed because they place emphasis on one leader who can be targeted. Once that leader is dead, the movement dies too. Hoteps will not make the same mistake.

>What does Hotep do for the community?
One should not ask what the Hoteps do for the community. They should instead ask what THEY do for the community. A community is made up of individuals. Hoteps build strong individuals which by default creates a stronger community.

Read more here:

hotepnation.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hVBDXSWOJSM
hotepnation.com
youtube.com/watch?v=NHGXN51L800
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

niggers have small craniums cause their ancestors spent millenia in areas where it was 110F all year long. It fried your brains. You arent meant for civil society.

Hotep are honorary /pol. They hate niggers/nogs just like we hate dumb fucking sjw whites.

One question:
Position on Saint Dorner?

I'm only half black. Can I still play with you guys?

bump for potential

youtube.com/watch?v=hVBDXSWOJSM

The articles on the website seem redpilled, especially the one that calls hip-hop an anti-culture.

>cause their ancestors spent millenia in areas where it was 110F all year long. It fried your brains
I have literally never heard this

ever wonder why every equatorial person is a literally devolved shithead?

Pls go back to Africa.

So I get that you want to help black brethren move beyond their ignorance but what of those who far too ingrained in the more extreme side of Anti-white propaganda. You know those who believe that all whites should be exterminated or enslaved. Do you believe those blacks are worth bringing in to this movement?

heres how it all went: African homo erectus went to mesopotamia and evolved into modern humans. some of those humans WENT BACK to africa. They became niggers.

How do we deal with the Mexicans? These mufuggin brown niggas be cray cray in LA man.

As stated on the website:

>Who can be hotep?
Anyone can join Hotep. There are no racial barriers but the goal is to uplight the black community across the globe since it is the most abused & oppressed, especially on the South American and African continent.

See the 10 Hotep Commandments

A misguided man. Although his manifesto had some fair criticisms about the current state of our nation his actions did nothing to further our progression.

Will we ever get an American nazi as based as Rockwell ever again?

Spencer is a joke compared to him.

One question about the Hoteps.

Why did they start up the whole: "WE WUZ KINGS" thing in the first place?

That's really my only problem with them.

And yes, African kingdoms did exist, just not in Egypt for fuck's sake.

I mean why didn't they pick Ghana, Mali, or any of the other rich kingdoms that thrived in Africa?

hotep wallace here, bumb

I will always support niggers trying not to be niggers.

Niggerdom? in my Sup Forums?

The times, they are a changin.

hotep are white and based

kek

>hotepnation.com
Spotted (wewuz Egypt) Afro-Centrist merch on the website.
> X logs out

I have not heard of anybody in our movement that is "anti-white" or wants to exterminate whites, because that would go against the principle foundations of our movement.

However, as stated earlier we are all individuals in this movement. So it's not entirely impossible that somebody would have such views. But I would say it's incredibly unlikely.

We do have some peaceful separatists though.

Black people need to come down hard on absent fathers. In my opinion its the only thing holding you back.

>hotepnation.com

Dont engage with this Hotep hoax.
> Spotted Afro-Centrist merch (pic related).
> gtfo.

As ironic as it may sound, even though the name "hotep" is derived from ancient Egypt not all of us believe in the "We wuz kangz" gimmick. As stated before, we are all individuals in this, and some of us hold different views on things.

I personally don't believe that ancient Egyptians were black. But I still respect hoteps who do believe in such things because we still have many other beliefs that we agree on .

To me it doesn't matter what happened in the past either way, I'm looking towards the future.

Welcome brother

>Afro-centrist

I don't think you understand what that word means. We recognize that we have the right to be proud of our race and preserve it just as we think whites deserve those rights as well.

Pro-black does not mean anti-white, just as pro-white does not mean anti-black. Although, due to the liberal narrative in this country people would think otherwise on both accounts.

>We do have some peaceful separatists though.

>I personally don't believe that ancient Egyptians were black. But I still respect hoteps who do believe in such things because we still have many other beliefs that we agree on .

You keep going high when they go low, and it's impressive you haven't stooped to the rest of Sup Forumss level. You're like the disciplined monk surrounded by uncultured savages.

Sup Forums is btfo right now and it doesn't know it yet

I'm white. Probably best called an identitarian, so this isn't some tribal thing.

Also, I think there were plenty of blacks in ancient Egypt after the Nubian invasions, but I don't think there were any confirmed Pharaohs(that I know about anyways).

Also taken from the hotep nation website:

Feminism is a social construct created by the oligarchies to start gender wars for the purpose of breaking the nuclear family structure. Divide and conquer. On blacklivesmatter.com under the Black Villages section, they clearly state they want to break up the nuclear family. See this “We Do NOT need feminism” video for clarification.

youtube.com/watch?v=NHGXN51L800

I'll also add onto this:

Although there are other factors at play here in regards to black children being raised without a father, we believe that liberal degeneracy (i.e feminism) plays a big part in that and needs to be eradicated so that we can move forward.