There is Leafs from Alberta in my house right now. Should I be worried? They're staying for 8 days

there is Leafs from Alberta in my house right now. Should I be worried? They're staying for 8 days.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SpjnIb6_zU0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Keep an eye on your gf and mom. They might get leaf'd.

Why worry? We are pretty down to earth, friendly folks that like to drink.

Get the rake

kill them all in their sleep

Leaf them alone and you will be Oak.

No need to be such a birch about it, user.

will they start singing the national anthem and expect me to join in. I dont know the words.

Meh. They'll worship you like the coolest person in the world.

We dont get out much here in 'berta

rake them.

keep your pets away from them

>They're staying for 8 days
Huh I don't think so kid.

Dude, Alberta is like the Texas of Canada.

If anything you'll learn to shoot and knock people over with your huge dick.

You're a lost cause now mate.

They might be on fentanyl

t.Albertafag

No if he was french Canadian then yeah you would have a problem on your hands. Just make sure you hide your syrup and you'll be okay.

Apparently they're originally from Quebec

Do they have scares on their hands and knuckles??
youtube.com/watch?v=SpjnIb6_zU0

Have a good time. :)

Just keep the Fosters away from them mate

Alberta is the stupidest province in Canada. They're all rednecks who support Drumpf.

Yup you got a problem on your hands bud. Best to just gas them in their sleep, its most humane thing to do to them

Quebecers who leave the province are usually pretty cool guys.

Last summer I got to go camping in the rocky mountains of Alberta with buddies getting drunk around the fire and doing shrooms at night and mountain biking during the day. Was pretty awesome

Are they white? You should be okay. Alberta is one of the most conservative provinces in Canada

Fuck that shit. Im not a poor person or Indian...we LOOOOVE our cocaine here boy. If digits ill call for some right now.

>Alberta

Do you own horses? If so don't let them be alone around them

Alberta leafs are the only good leafs.

Rerolling

I'll send you BTC for some fellow user

When will this meme die

Majority of Albertans live in two hellhole Soviet tier cities called Edmonton and Calgary. Calgaristan has had a Muslim mayor for longer than goddamn London

You're fucked. French leafs are the worst leafs. They don't even get alone with French people from France. They literally think they were born better than everyone on the planet, even tho they are bunch of fucking jackytars.

At least you didnt get french speaking quebecers de souche.

The REALLY toxic Quebecers only leave the province for vacation (Usually to Florida or Cuba). Once they live in another province, they realize that Quebec isn't the be-all end-all and is actually pretty shit in many respects.

I thought you gave all your fentanyl addicts bus tickets to BC to dump them there

Put a rake behind the door, they will notice and won't give you any trouble

they're not Albertans then

run

One last time. Come on baby! Daddy needs you now...More than ever

Your dog might get leafed m8

Alberta is like our texas, so they're probably armed but have excellent trigger discipline

>Quebecer
>learning
I hope you're right user but that's definitely not my experience with the grenouilles

you know what to do bruce

60% chance they are stoners

Yew wood know all about being a beech

The berties I know are badass, nothing like the Toronto trash that moved down here in waves for tech jobs.

Cities always suck dude, hell just look at that big honkin tumor we have called Austin.

In my experience they act like niggers who won the lottery and then blew all the money on stupid shit

There's a bunch of Albertans who live in the goddamn alley near my work trying to bum free money off people for drugs. I really wish we could deport them back home because we had no fucking homeless until their stupid economic crash

I was born and raised there, now living in Ontario.

I had a coworker who was very "pure-laine" who went on a road trip with some friends to the Yukon. Her entire family is very separatist. She now lives in Alberta.

Too bad I have a rule against boning coworkers, because she was hot AF.

Are you fir real?

Did the come from a rural area in the south west part of Alberta?

They're the only based people there now and they usually are many in a family line of farmers the rest of Albertans are basically niggers with easy oil money

There's a difference between "typical city where lots of cucks live" vs "this city is worse more horribly laid out and more depressing than some Soviet industrial city in the 1970s"

Fuck off, Chang, you cunts always send your homeless here. BC is where almost all of our drifters originate. The reason you don't have any homeless is that you quite literally give them fucking bus tickets out this way.

Also Vancouver is full of heroin addicts so I don't know what you're talking about

You weird, lying, contemptable traitor to the crown.

We have NOTHING but BC, Newfie, and Ontario parasites that came here to leetch off of our birthright, and then imploded when the economy tanked.

Every morally suspect person I can think of is not from Alberta.

Yeah, they were rural, just hit the cities for university.

Most of their stories pretty much sounded like mine, except the getting in fights with natives... we pretty much finished all that in the 19th century.

Fuck you. All of Canada would be homeless with no healthcare if not for us. You guys were more than happy to spend our tax dollars but you were pretty quick to tell us to go fuck ourselves after the cuck faggot you guys elected turned his back on Canada's biggest industry. When we have Sharia law, remember that Alberta is the only place that didn't vote for him.

better inventory your belongings and maybe glue them in place. things out here in Alberta are a little tight right now.

And yes, I was talking about the former New York Ranger.

Holly shit, user. Why do you have to be such an ash? We're just spruce'ing up the conversation. I get it that puns aren't poplar with everyone, but you gotta admit that sometimes you just pine for them.

RAKED

I fucking hate Canada so much. Wouldn't be so bad if we got rid of the Canadians and filled it with Montana meth heads...

Frenchies are the absolute scum of the earth. They think they're oh so special because they speak a butchered version of french and deserve special treatment from the federal gouvernment

Right, like the most libertarian of the current CPC leadership candidates who wants to get rid of equalization payments.

Derp.

My face when We can talk without any problem with Frenchies and understand 98% of what each other say, yet butthurt faggots still be spitting this shit.
The only difference between each other's standard French is the accent.

Eh. There are some colloquialisms that don't exist in one place or the other and some words are used differently...

"Blonde" is used differently, for instance. To people from France, it just means someone with blonde hair (or a type of beer), whereas in Quebec it usually means "girlfriend". You rarely hear Quebecers say "copine".

>fucking jackytars

Found the newfie. Where you from?

I was born and bred a baywop up on the northern peninsula, but I have lived in Alberta since I was 4. I went to Newfoundland for college because it was a hell of a lot cheaper than going anywhere else, and I got a 4 year degree in 3 years in corner brook. Originally from Flower's Cove, tho I haven't been back in almost 15 years and have no intention of ever returning to Newfoundland again.

Careful with the beer. Don't let them overdo it.

Alright Cameron, you just gotta get out of the house for a bit. Do a cashie for a week and you should be right. Work all day, then come home tired and go to sleep immediately. No need to talk to them.

Calgaryfag here
Please fucking end my life

That depends. If they are as hot as Trudeau, they'll steal your girl.

They will start decomposing by then, better to just rake them up.

Quebecois are too pussy to do anything

Just keep an eye on your animals

EDMONTON
D
M
O
N
T
O
N

>Quebecois are too pussy to do anything

t. likely one of our whores

ill roll for you boyo

Albertans are actually pretty based, its Vancouverites and Torontonians that are faggot cucks

Holy fak.

I just came back to this thread...I leave for holidays in the morning, so party time? Thanks man

Dont worry about it

Oh fuck, what have you done?!

No, Alberta is the only conservative stronghold left in Canada. Majority of albertabros are awesome.

...I spoke too soon. Kill them with fire.

Wood yew stop, these puns are a pine in my ash.

Alberta leaf here, we're the best Canadians. You should drink with them, especially if they're newfies.