Is that voter remorse sinking in yet?

Is that voter remorse sinking in yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vwaiyjh1dGk
youtu.be/Rksd80-FCAw
youtu.be/aeQOJZ-QzBk
youtube.com/watch?v=uVVTb3nZssQ
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/319913-poll-trumps-approval-rating-drops-to-39-percent
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no actually i like him more now

This press conference actually boosted my support.

He ususally does best when he's the underdog and this new round of bullshit had people actually questioning things. He's just up there cool as a cucumber shooting the shit with a room half full of people that want to kill him.

My only remorse is that the Right Wing Death Squads weren't a first-day act.

I'll forgive him. We've got 11 more years for Trump to fulfill all of his campaign promises.

>speaking to common people in a common tongue

>i thought the left was tolerant?

I've seen nothing but bashing of the Donald for his appearance and his words.

Scene of a brilliant woman:
youtube.com/watch?v=vwaiyjh1dGk

Nothing wrong with that statement though.

I think it's hilarious how pseudo-intellectuals are so upset they're being scolded like children by the President.

this press conference was fucking bonkers, seriously starting to wonder if donny is developing alzheimers or something

Currently living in Melbourne , hail from CO would vote for him again very happily, i even delayed my move to vote .

>dems try to make fun of Trump's speech when they worshiped IFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIF

laffin

What is the polar opposite of voter remorse? Because I have never felt more vindicated. Trump is better than I had ever imagined he would be, and he hasn't even really gotten the ball rolling yet.

Trump is the fucking boss. I think I like him more than ever.

CTR kill yourself. We have a president that isnt a cucked niggerfaggot.

>of all the things i could focus on, I'm going to choose speaking style

This is just petty and all you are doing is making it look like you are looking for anything you can to attack trump

nukes are a hoax

anybody got a youtube link to the full presser he did today?
i did a search but a bunch of fake news sites clogged the results

Yeah don't most people know that little even politicians? Who gives a shit? Gil (Jill? whatever "the cunt") stein thought nuclear reactors can blow up like a nuke.

i want more of these. most comfy desk work after the sips n turps stream.

Yea. I should have voted twice. To cancel out at least 2 Democrat votes.

You one of those faggots that points out a grammatical error than think you've won an argument

you feel patriotic and proud user so enjoy it

hell even I felt patriotic when the supreme emperor Donald First won and I ain't even murrican

Why did he bring up uranium?

A dirty bomb is not a nuclear weapon but a bad thing that uses uranium... What is wrong about what he said? Fuck I love how Trump talks.

You don't understand how this works, do you?
well ignorance is bliss I suppose.

>leaving trump town to move to that shit hole

Trump is looking more and more like a bought and paid for Israeli shill. Never mind whether or not Russia has something on him...what about all those Jews? I opine that the S H A D I L A Y period is over. What are you up to T-rump?

nope, love him more for making fun of idiots like you.

to contrast the failed foreign policy of obama and clinton with russia with whats to come. Basically theirs was 100% failure (the uranium deal is example of this) so he cant do any worse. We hopimg for good relations but i think thats impossible desu

>If if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if - Barack Obama

At first I thought it was dumb but yeah it really grew on me.
He probably genuinely have low linguistic IQ, hence why a bunch of chosen are mocking him because linguistic IQ is the only thing they have.

I like having trump for president

He's completely correct. People dont care about hearing its atomic weight and periodic number. Uranium is used for weaponry and nuclear power, something a lot of people call bad

No one actually voted for Trump. Sup Forums is a libertarian board

Kek loves it too

I loved how he was saying it in a sarcastic demeaning manner

hey Sup Forums remember when..this is funny...remember when that other guy..oh shit..he was like "uh uh uh uh uh uh uh you see...but but but but but well ahhhhh" that was so funny he stutters!! /our guy/ speaks like the common man because hes one of us and thats a good thing..a very good great thing

Shaming our voters for using thier right to vote? Hrmm sounds like a kike shill.

15 years.

>H H H HH H HH H HH H H H HH HOOOOOLL UP!

this guy gets it!

he stutters so its fucking stupid!

So you do see how this meme takes the attention off the Clinton deal by making his statement about Uranium look stupid?

you too!!!

a hhhhhhhh h h h h h h h h h h hh hoooollllllll up! its funny cus he stutters!

I regret nothing. I didn't vote for Trump, and even if I had it wouldn't have helped since my state is 70% cancer.

Puzder confirmed he would turn a blind eye to businesses that hire illegal aliens by hiring them himself. CKE-Carl's Jr./Hardees probably employs millions of illegal aliens. This runs contrary to Trump's position on the WALL and immigration. Good riddance to this POS. I don't know what motivated the Republicans who voted against Puzder to vote the way they did...and I don't care. Don't hire illegals!

>tfw voted for Johnson

who needs leppos anyway

Nah, I'm glad he's in there. He's just exposing how ignorant his supporters are.

Nope, and it never will. Trump can have the IQ of a pile of dogshit, he's still preferable to the horrible demonic anti-christ that is Shillary Rod-in-my-ass Clitoris.

Sanders is a doddering old low-test fool, as well, but what the DNC did is unforgivable. Trump won the instant they pulled that shit, and now I am EUPHORIC that they'll have to sit there and eat their own diarrhea for the next four years (minimum).

Kike shill?

Are you talking about Trump?

He does have alzheimers. His father died of it and he's starting to display symptoms. Compare the word salad he displays now (pic related) to his proposal for economic recovery in the link below or the other link for his review on citizen Kane just a few years ago.

youtu.be/Rksd80-FCAw

youtu.be/aeQOJZ-QzBk

i don't understand what is bad about what he is saying.

it is conversational english not tetris. language flows naturally. when spoken out loud it doesn't have to look good on paper.

yeah but obama stutters and hillary cooks spirits!

his linguistic iq is probably fine but he dumbs it down to be persuasive. If someone uses big words unnecessarily it pisses me off

>inb4 uneducated drumpf supporter, i have phd in stem

Nope, holy shit I've never been more entertained by a president. You gotta admit, he's charismatic as fuck.

He's a pretty bad public speaker. The constant repetition gets really annoying. It's like he's trying to pad out a sentence to make it three times as long as it should be because he doesn't have anything of substance to say instead. Regardless, I hope he rounds up the muds and throws em out.

No, because I actually listened to this in context, instead allowing an image of IMPACT font in a cute color scheme over a blurred photo on my facebook feed to sculpt my opinion.

youtube.com/watch?v=uVVTb3nZssQ

starts at 1 hour 30 seconds

but his statement os factual and explanatory? not the most eloquent but hey thats public speaking

No. Trump is based

he repeats because it sticks. Its a very effective form of persuasion

He's right. Lots of things ARE done with uranium of which some are BAD.

Trump really tells it like it is. He's one of us.

That turd of a forced joke was reason enough not to vote for that shrill hag. I could never trust someone who would verbally take a steaming pile of shit on stage to lead this country.

I'd move to the US just to vote for him

It reminds me of my blue collar dad who has worked his entire life, sure he exaggerates shit, but overall he's got some pretty good points about the world.

>most people don't really know why uranium is outside of scifi movies
>duly elected president gives a basic gestalt
>faggot on Sup Forums fishes for (You)s

Hmm

I love him so much. I don't think you'll ever realize that we like THE GUY and we also like THE POLICIES. These threads about his "colloquial speech" just make me laugh and love him more. I'm so happy to have him as President. Sage and fuck off faggot.

Patrolling CTR threads makes you wish wish for a nuclear winter

He used to be a good public speaker. He's getting worse and worse. Objectively. Repition and rhetoric can be good. Ergo MLK used it.

Trump is no MLK. He's walking in circles around his sentences now.

This thread is literally "if the guy I voted for is literally as dumb and clueless as a fucking retard with a speech impediment after suffering a concussion, then we win!" tier. Jesus Christ you're a bunch of God honest cucks.

cheers m8

The way he does it grates. There are better ways to do that.

>linguistic IQ

The mental hoops you trumptards go through to not admit he's a fucking idiot is ridiculous.

>I'm actually enjoying my cognitive dissonance!

He earns my vote every day

Shills on suicide watch, the day of the rope is coming

What's the full quote?

>but seriously nuclear codes

Yeah I get your point. Big words are meant to make things clearer in a handful of specific circumstances, not just assist you in being a pretentious jackass.

Forever you mean

Jan 20 was the final transition of power

Sounds right to me.

Trump has good intent but it wouldnt kill him to formulate his answers.

What makes Trump great isn't how well rehearsed he is, or how smoothly he delivers scripted lines, but HIS POLICIES. That's what Americans want, that's what they're getting, and that's why by the end of his term he may be one of the greatest Presidents in history for singlehandedly turning the country around. All of that can be true and he can also be a bumbling fool when it comes to speaking. They're not mutually exclusive.

No David, it's not. I don't work for you.

Naw Trump just has a low attention span. You can easily tell how he speeds up and trips overhimself when addressing multiple answer questions.

What is this "voter remorse" that you speak of. It's President Donald J Trump and his Flying Monkey Legion of Doom versus the Very Important People and the Deep State, in a no holds barred cage match to the death.

It just keeps getting better. I am completely enjoying the greatest reality TV show ever.

I love him like a father. These sorts of quotes are just endearing to me.

We need to bring back internment for people like you

Holy shit

That's the worst fucking joke I've ever heard.

Not even kidding.

Next time I see a hilldawg defense squad member I'm just showing them that video.

They'd have him beaten hands down in a nose-measuring contest, Cananon

>>Because "linguistic IQ" is the only thing they have

Mfw

>Is that voter remorse sinking in yet?

Tired of winning yet? Even fox news has turned on Trump. They know which way the wind is blowing.

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/319913-poll-trumps-approval-rating-drops-to-39-percent

You wish, faggot. I can't wait till we get to re-elect him

>Don't cross the streams

DIdn't vote for the fucker since I'm not a burger, so no, I'm actually having the time of my life.

Good luck with that.

>These sorts of quotes are just endearing to me.

“I was given that information; I don’t know.”
- on winning the largest Electoral College victory since Reagan

“And I can tell you one thing about a briefing that we’re allowed to say because anybody that ever read the most basic book can say it: Nuclear holocaust would be like no other.”
- part of a response to a question about whether Russian President Vladimir Putin is testing presidency

“Well, the leaks are real. You’re the one that wrote about them and reported them. I mean the leaks are real. You know what they said. You saw it and the leaks are absolutely real. The news is fake because so much of the news is fake.”
- regarding reported communications between the presidential campaign and Russian officials

“Russia is fake news.”
- continuing on the subject of president's connections with Russia

>Polls

Seems like someone didnt learn anything from Brexit and the US elections.

Funny you mention uranium. As I recall, the Clinton Foundation got millions from a Canadian company that mined uranium. Hillary even signed off on the deal that gave control of that company to the Russian Rosatom company. Pretty sure she got $500,000, for giving a lousy speech in Moscow. She is not the only high ranking Democrat with links to Russia. John Podesta Had stock in a Russian company, and he tried to hide that fact, by sliding his shares off to his daughter. For a political party that distrusts the Russians so much, they sure do a lot of business with them.

>drumpf will never win!
Where have I heard that one before? 2020 will be even better cause we'll definitely get the popular vote next time

That fucking idiot is more successful than you'll ever be.

How does it feel?