*hugs

new thread theme song
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OMxXf0jKNKU

>tfw Fascist

>be a fascist
>be surprised when freedom loving people dont like you

What car mate? Does it dose?

>my car has already had the headlights smashed in

then call the police all democratic legislators get their assholes licked by them

also OP how's life working in the state capitol? Have you seen Newsom in person?

>be surprised when freedom loving people dont like you
To be fair, he's living in California, how many freedom lovers are you gonna find there of all places? It probably was Antifa or some other commies at it again.

That animu has the smuggest of faces.

Fuck off bootlicker.

fuck off pic related

>Telling anyone in this day and age that you're a fascist anywhere related to real life.

Even though I do it, just admitting it on the internet is bad enough. Just keep your mouth shut until the climate changes.

Well, when you've challenged god to a dick measuring contest you're probably a pretty smug person.

muh (((freedom))) is all an illusion

lots.
You see in reality Cali is not what you see on the news from Berkley/SF/LA.
but you know better because someone told you something on the internets right?

it is like you dont know that outside of SF/LA areas Cali is rural as hell. trying talking the shit you talk about Cali up here in Willits. you will get shot for being un american.

relax Chico, muh reppin' muh block

That's what it's about? I skipped that part in the second episode because I could care less. I just wanted to see crazy German loli doing stuff. The addition of God or what ever was jarring at first, but then I just ignored it.

thanks for proving you have never been to northern CA Jethro.
Dont you have a sister-mother-wife to fuck/beat while on a 3 day meth bender?

>he hasn't taken the bogpill

lmao, saved

(spoilers for Tanya the Evil)

Basically yeah. He used to be a salaryman, then he got pushed into an oncoming train, and God said he had no faith but would give him one last chance by reincarnating him as a girl in another world/dimension/universe.

All you really need to know though is that Tanya basically fits the profile of a psychopath perfectly. In fact I'm rather impressed that the creator managed to show psychopathy so well without going all "crazy eyed ax wielding murderer" on us.

Chico is triggered

Ah, cool. I'm glad the show didn't start going back and forth between the times like I feared.

He really does nail Tanya though. The internal dialogue is key to showing how she try's to manipulate her way through circumstances, and only freaks when she loses her control.

Besides it being Japan, do we have another reason she's a little girl? Is it just for those few "I have a daughter your age back home" moments?

Jethro is on a Meth Bender and is blaming everyone else for his problems again.

sorry, don't mean to interject, but are these anime vids in English or subtitles? I've never watched any, closest thing was "gargoyles" when that was on tv lol

you bore me

No, it's pretty much just a Japanese thing.

Subtitles. They might come to english dubbing eventually, but the show is brand new (we're only 5 episodes in so far), so don't expect dubbing for a while.

yes facts and reality tend to be boring. i know there is not magic and aliums around to make things more fun for you. just do what you always do anyways. insist that they both exist and it is their fault you are low energy.

If you're white, Identity Europa is active in most of California.

I've seen so many different anime pics of female characters and people arguing over who is the "best". are most of the characters from the same serious of shows? what show is the one you're posting your characters from?

>goreshit
my nigga

Blond loli with the German uniform and psychopathic tendencies is Tanya from "Tanya the Evil"

Fair, I was expecting that, just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something. Granted the little girl thing does give the show it's rare moments of comedic lightness. Reaching for the book gave me a giggle m8.

Lamia with red hair and the eccentric personality is Miia from "Everyday Life with Monster Girls"

*Blonde loli German ww1 magic flying soldier psychopath

Smug and sexy foxgirl (actually a wolfgirl) is Holo from "Spice and Wolf"

Blond woman with the tribal tattoos and violent tendencies is Suzumi from an artist called Hetza. Not from an anime.

Also, check out Revy from the anime "Black Lagoon" for a similar character.

I followed the wiki page to "anime portal" and it's too many shows and subject matter for me to ever get into it now. Seems fairly interesting and deeper than the things I used to watch. take care user and thanks for explaining

Christian lady in the bluish-green dress and long hair is Christ-chan, a creation of Sup Forums.

do all these characters have their own unique shows specifically for them? how can anyone even keep up

Welp, that should cover it. Those are the most important waifus I can think of.

I've seen this around a lot too, she's nit my type, reminds me of an ex gf with the bible thumping

huh, just go to Sup Forums if you want to learn anime, "whos the best girl" meme is evangelion, asuka vs rei, and sometimes shinji, misato and others

Spice and Wolf has two seasons that are fairly long, but they're both well worth it, trust me.

Everyday Life with Monster Girls has only 1 season so far, so it shouldn't take more than one afternoon to get through it all.

I'm not sure how long Black Lagoon is, but I know it is finished, so there's probably a fair amount of watching you'd have to do.

Where are the nat soc waifus that I see a lot of. what's one thing I should never get wrong if someone mentions anime?

Anime is just the word for Japan's cartoon industry. It's been going on almost as long as America's, it just has more giant robots and cute/sexy women. Some shows have more girls than others, and the fans argue about who is cuter/sexier/more lovable. It's not very complicated.

You niggers have like eleven boards for this shit, could you not derail every thread you enter by spamming your jap autism?

>Haven't seen Black Lagoon

lmao what the fuck are you even doing that shit is crucial

>be a lefty white male
>get called hitler
>get upset
>get called hitler
>literally become hitler
>get literally hitler now
>tell them idgaf bcuz they called me that before i was a natsoc
>they say its cause im german
>solidifies my beliefs

mfw they may me this way

mfw the jews made the nazis

mfw hitler just wanted to paint but the jews always get their way

mfw i wish soaps and lampshades and showers were real

mfw nazis were too civil

I'm a complete noob with only goof troop and gargoyles knowledge going onto Sup Forums
I highly doubt I would be able to keep up

Some of the natsoc waifus are from Tanya the Evil, but most are just random artists and drawings, you can find some from the artists Hetza and Erica1940, otherwise just type in "nazi lolis" and "nazi waifu" and prepare your anus.

Same , Bay Area and I'm what the left would consider an nazi. Meaning anti kikery and anti globalism. Idealizing a 75 year old party is retarded, the Nazis didn't ideolize any party they made their own

Post more anime? Oh okay!

>nazis and fascists
>anime and lolis

Certain people would have gassed you..

post your address, with proof

we can do a lot better than just headlights

>No friends
>no connections
>borderline NEET
>hardly go outside
Feels good man

how can it not be complicated. it's not in English, characters look similar and I'm sure the series are all linked, so it's not like I can just watch one show and understand anything. I'm used to 30 mins of generic bad guy vs good guy

This is the first metal song than made me bang my head uncontrollably

wait until you can synchronize your head banging to the good parts.
same band
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5NyMGQd6BlE

Hopefully they put a bullet between your eyes next, nazi.

>tfw redpilling friends sometimes works but i only make them depressed...
Same works for me, i'd rather have never learnt about ww2 being a defensive war for Germany to save Europe, and the atrocities of the (((soviets)))

They can't stop talking about CA can they. We are the front line in the war against mexico, judea, and white cucks, chink invasion with a dose of niggers. But whites are beginning to push back. IF they want to fight they should come here and help.

t. Bjorn

doesnt matter

thanks for all the help, I'll give these shows a look, since everyone will accuse me of watching them anyway. "muh anime basement "

or blow up the dams and repopulate

This. Our state is being smited. we are innocents, spare us!

Reminder that Kek wants California gone.

It's time to leave, user.
See

spare my state kek we are sorry

Not yet, you're not.
Kek is an Elder God: you know how they can be about collective punishments.

from 1:00 setting up for 1:30 on
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XFYHlyfh-1Y

>it's not in English
Almost every show is at least subtitled these days. Unless you're watching something fast and dialogue-heavy like Bakemonogatari you shouldn't have trouble keeping up.

>characters look similar
American cartoons and art in general have always been more caricaturized, focused on exaggerated features. Anime has evolved around a more standarized artstyle, but they become clearly distinct with more experience in seeing them, even if only a studio-by-studio basis. Even then, there are plenty of shows with unique styles.
Modern western cartoons look a lot more similar than they used to too. If they're not animesque they're usually "noodle people". A lot of it is a result of standardized, cheaper digital animation in both industries.

>I'm sure the series are all linked
Anime is practically its own medium, not just a franchise or something like a comic book shared universe. Some genres are heavily influenced by few works, but there are only a few shows that could be said to have had major influence over the whole industry, like Evangelion. Even then the influence hardly goes deeper than character archetypes and famous scenes that you just wouldn't catch the reference to, it's not like there's 100% required material to watch any given series.

>I'm usd to 30 mins of generic bad guy vs good guy
Anime has plenty of that, there's just a lot of other stuff to go with it.
You could always ask Sup Forums if you want to get back in touch with western cartoons too. Most of them are straight out of tumblr but there's a handful of good modern cartoons, a lot more if you extend "modern" to the late 90s. Star Vs. is the only currently airing one I could recommend though.

I appreciate all your information user, I haven't even watched normal tv shows outside of some Nova and Nature documentaries for years now. I guess I misunderstood anime and just got memed into staying completely away from it. Just from Wikipedia descriptions the shows the other user listed seem well conceived. I don't think I'll ever get too into it but hopefully I find a few episodes for my future kids to watch with some morals and interesting characters outside of the modern pozed Disney crap. I appreciate the time you took to reply. have a real natsoc loliwaifu