Will people ever wake up to the fact that the immigrants they so badly want over here are not the peace-loving...

Will people ever wake up to the fact that the immigrants they so badly want over here are not the peace-loving, "looking to make a fresh start" immigrants of 100 years ago?

The immigrants they want now are looking to get away from their countries because they themselves destroyed it and are looking at ours, wanting to do the same. They don't want to integrate into our culture, they want to subvert it.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2604211/Now-probe-Trojan-horse-plot-expands-25-schools-claimed-infiltrated-Muslim-hardliners.html#ixzz2yumRimhL
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We all get it here.

They only say that shit to virtue signal. They know they'll most likely never have to deal with them since they're safely tucked away.

Same thing with BLM and its supporters.

Do you? I was under the impression that most of you guys supported immigrants.

>yfw starting nofap and shit like this comes along

The immigrants arent destroying our society, the liberals are. When two metals smash together, the softer of the two deforms. The west used to be the anvil upon which immigrants were reformed. Now, we are soft and being deformed by immigrants - bending to accommodate them.

I don't even think another 9/11 would wake them up, because they'd just say they can't help their situation or that it isn't their fault. It's evil Trump's fault.

I feel you

this site is the reason i can't successfully do a no fap for more than a week

Why i became far right, the left are incapable of defending western civilization.

I mean I'm awake to this... I try to wake others up to it everyday. So far it's pretty easy to do. Most people in the US hate Muslims so you can just start there and slowly work toward other immigrant groups. La Raza does alot of the work for us. The US is ripe for ethnonationalism

I had been good for three weeks. Got a cold and fucked up last Thursday. Colds always fuck with me because I'm alone, in my room all day, and bored. Been good since then though.

Actual immigrant now dual citizen here, but I'm from Wales and the type of immigrant you actually want.
Everyone else has to go back.

SJW's view civil war, terrorism and ideology as akin to earthquakes and floods.

"Radical Islam" just fell on their head.

The fact that they were violent, corrupt Muslims didn't naturally proceed to conflict and war. These things just fall out of the sky.

Inviting millions of Sunni's into Europe, after Sunni's followed their fundamental ideological nature and turned Syria into a gigantic violent shit hole would seem like a bad. Like inviting someone with the plague, who spread the plague all over a city, into YOUR city to escape the plague he spread.

But they don't see it that way.

If you ask them if it would be a good idea to invite millions of Nazis into Britain fleeing Russia, they'd probably be aghast.

Maybe not though. Who knows.

Older fag here - DURING the attack westerners were saying;

>The U.S. deserved it

Days after the confirmation of it being an Islamic attack. libs in the U.S. (even on mIRC and shit where I hung out) were saying;

>I guess we deserved this

We even had "pls be militia, pls be militia" types.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2604211/Now-probe-Trojan-horse-plot-expands-25-schools-claimed-infiltrated-Muslim-hardliners.html#ixzz2yumRimhL

they've been at it for decades.

"no more dirty tricks"

A week?
Nigga i can gp a day without fapping max if i make it threw tonite i would be breaking my record

name please

Sometimes I save it up for 2-3 weeks, just edge but never finish and then I get high and ride my dragon dildo until I bust the most insane nut all over myself.

Pretty obviously they are, OP. Australia and the US have been accepting poor but ambitious people ever since we were created as nations. They've made us who we are. But there's always last-person-off-the-boat syndrome -- butthurt faggots getting mad at whoever the latest group of immigrants are. The worst offenders are usually the previous group of immigrants. Just look at the Cuban fags who supported Rubio or Trump.

rola takizawa