/LG/ - Lügenpresse General

This is a General for subversion of the media.

Media has become a major problem more so recently than before and is in a full blown war against anyone that doesn't conform to their manipulation. It's time something is done about this Lügenpresse. If anyone can do it, it's Sup Forums.

>What is this General for?
This general is for anything involving the media, their dishonesty, and tactics to counter them.

>What can be be posted here?
Post examples of media bias, archive them for later use, talk about ways to counter or troll them. Anything related to the media goes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W8E1uDhtiOo
lawnewz.com/uncategorized/hospital-ceo-wins-major-court-ruling-after-accusing-cnn-of-false-reporting/
youtube.com/watch?v=lwk1DogcPmU
youtube.com/watch?v=JLNSiFrS3n4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ls1Pzfy-1ZY
youtube.com/watch?v=dC5LyaCdpEI
youtube.com/watch?v=gTR2PeceeA0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for potential

Lugenpresse must fail

Someone should archive all these examples of media bias so we never lose track of them

Bump

And then...

youtube.com/watch?v=W8E1uDhtiOo

This is the information era. The media is in full desperation mode to control the flow of information they've gone full retard. They know they're losing to the internet. You control content people see, you control their minds. Imagine the power of the media when the internet wasn't around, when tv wasn't, when newspapers weren't, when books weren't, and so on. In the history of mankind, humanity has never had this much and wide access to knowledge not just for the elites and priests, but for everyone.

How do we effectively combat lugenpresse? So many outlets are controlled by the media directly, or by bodies complicit with them (Facebook, twitter)

Nothing to see here, Volks.

This is good stuff

Keep it coming

fas·cism
/ˈfaSHˌizəm/
noun
>an authoritarian
(aka Leader)
>and nationalistic
(aka Patriotic Leader)
>right-wing system of government
(BTFO)
>and social organization.
(BE MORE VAGUE)

Take all archives, put links in a pastebin, link pastebin for future generals

lawnewz.com/uncategorized/hospital-ceo-wins-major-court-ruling-after-accusing-cnn-of-false-reporting/

The good this is that so many people distrust the media that they've become a lot less influential

The ideal solution would be to push them over the top where they would lose that last bit of credibility

Trump is currently doing that but we can really assist him in the process but this isn't only an American thing, there's throughout Europe that push the left narrative. This is why Sweden has gone so far down the rabbit hole, the only information they had in the past 70 years was by extremely bias media

>believing the illusion the media feeds you

wake up faggots, if they want you to think they hate something they probably dont

When can we all come out as neo-nazis like Pewdiepie?

Media is intelligent nor is it clever, their entire power rest in simple propoganda. Limited information and the illusion that they know all the facts and will report them accurately.

Sadly a lot of people still eat it up and have confidence in the media, maybe because the media says what they want to hear or the media has been creditable on specific things in the past so they assume they're creditable now.

It's just simple manipulation of information, nothing more, nothing less.

Thanks mate, I will archive these and place them in the OP next thread

I actually have a fairly large folder of lugenpresse stuff, gonna commence the dump now.

He is turning into a cuck.

lel

What's more likely, that competing and independent news stations all over the country/world are all reporting the same conspiracy to destroy Donald Trump, or that they're reporting the news accurately and Trump has been fucking up lately.
There has to be some of you that can see which is likely.

Krugman is notorious for doing this. He actually bases his opinion on whether deficits are good or bad based on which party controls the Whitehouse.

Listen up. You're a fag.

Also, that isn't the definition. So you're a dumb fag.

>Bravo

Honest to god sometimes I wonder if they were trying to help him win

Care to provide an example?

What exactly did trump fuck up on? Also this isn't only about trump, Europeans are welcome to post their media. Things like news years rape cover up and what not.

What kills me about pieces like these is the time between them.
NOT EVEN TWO FUCKING WEEKS

FINALLY, YOU PEOPLE ARE STARTING TO TALK MY LANGUAGE.

BUMP.

This one is my favorite.

This.

Wew lad. Lugenpresse deserves a helicopter ride.

Who are we speaking about exactly?

Why haven't the owners of the lugenpresse been named already?

What are the proper first and last names of these anti-American terrorists?

12D chess.

Lügenpresse is targeting Pewdiepie, heaps of youtubers are coming to his defense and calling out the slander and FAKE NEWS. This is the perfect opportunity to redpill millions of people on media deception.
youtube.com/watch?v=lwk1DogcPmU
youtube.com/watch?v=JLNSiFrS3n4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ls1Pzfy-1ZY
youtube.com/watch?v=dC5LyaCdpEI
youtube.com/watch?v=gTR2PeceeA0

holy shit, look at all the slide threads being created right now.

so obvious.

Wasn't one of the photographers there a known militant who's been photographed decapitating people?

And I'm out of stuff to dump.
Yah, there is video of him torturing then decapitating a kid.

Sliding what?

Very good step. consolidate intel.

Your next few steps should be looking for patterns and distributing the information to alternative media providers to reach a larger platform.

Thank you

I'll archive all these and have them posted in the OP next thread

Left is WaPo, right is El Paso times

and this thread i guess, they absolutely hate being exposed like this

keep it up

Seems like a good idea to merge these threads until #MediLiesAgain blows over

Its happening

here's what this bullshit is doing
>Trump saying failing new york times
>liberals give money to new york times
>old idiot Trump saved the new york times

How about no

>trump points out that New York Times is losing subscribers at an alarming rate
>New York times and other media lash out attempting to round up liberal support
>liberals don't pay for news/subscribe and New York Times goes bankrupt

Subscription style news organizations will die first, the ones dug in deep are small liberal sites and cable news.

tellontrump dot com has some tasty insights.

nigga high as fuck