How do we save people who were set on the wrong path in life?

How do we save people who were set on the wrong path in life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UHeIt1URKhw
youtube.com/watch?v=agEx32p57mA
youtube.com/watch?v=9oXNrfswYH0
youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You don't. I'm not a therapist. They're dead weight. I don't debate with those I don't care about. Everyone else can die in a gutter. Get the cunt fumes out of your head.

Lead by example.

White Sharia
youtube.com/watch?v=UHeIt1URKhw

youtube.com/watch?v=agEx32p57mA

Really, the only option is to put them in a prison so they can't mess up the lives of normal people.

You can't save them all. The red pill cannot be forced, has to be taken willingly.

Make America Great Again They either follow or get left in the mud where they belong.

HOT DAMN FAAM

THREAD
THEME!!

youtube.com/watch?v=9oXNrfswYH0

Do what you can
That's it

reforming shithead here, love it around. if you someone wants you, and you don't want to be your shitty self for them, you will change.

a whole new world opened up. I had never liked anything before really. grew up fucked up, live in the projects, homeless youth, all that

its self hatred. thinking so deeply that I cant do this, this world doesn't like me, this people don't want me. you live in such a way that you are seeking someones approval. you don't like yourself, someone else has to.

normal, good people, don't internalize what hurts them, and express themselves freely. they love eachother. they let themselves be weak around one another. bad people live in fear and have their guard up at all times, or are on the defensive. whether they were attacked as a kid or not is different story, but same mentality. I have to be big and bad or I wont survive. but for this girl I don't want to hurt it in anyway.

heres the kicker.

im gonna call her tomorrow and find out if she actually wants to be with me or not. ive made all these changes and im not done yet, and at the same time seeking her approval would be weak. so yes or no, ill stay on this path regardless.

since meeting her I've noticed a lot of girls noticing me now, but ive waited till I could find this girl just in case its real. if not, from her grace, I realized I was totally fucked in the head for the last 20 years.. and im 25. shes 42 or 43

wish me luck Sup Forums shes banging lil bad ass milf, sweet as hell too, real nice

who is this semen demon?

that pic is funny,
idk if its cuz im redpilled already but i immediately read adolf instead of hope and didn't realize it said hope backwards until 10 seconds of staring lol

Make babies with them. You might not be able to fix them directly but you can be there to influence your child and when it's two vs one then they will want to get fixed.

Just let them live their life.

You post their pictures on a Japanese cartoon image board

But more importantly, how do we save antifafu?

good luck bro

thanks m8

Implying quoting the 14 words makes it her quote.

FUCK YOU NIGGER

I wish i could put a spell and make her 700lbs and have her fall in love with you and stalk you for the rest of your life

What did she mean by this?

>700lbs
>capable of moving around

>obvious fake superglue story to get Sup Forums fags to like and subscribe

IT"S TREASON THEN

>american
>doesnt know what a hoverround is

DEATH TO ANTIFAFU
race war later

(don't bust me fbi, pol is satire)

How could you hurt this? you monster...

>japanese
>weird space-age tech for non-existent obesity problems

Because as far as i know she isn't a jew.

She's hurting herself desu.

>plastic bags of stale cum

She was thinking about all those used condoms Tyrone and Jamal left lying around her apartment.

Tell me about it, i think she's a junkbox.

Sterilization
Training
Isolation
Labor

in that order. seize the means of reproduction, sort them out into appropriate job positions, provide basic training, isolate them from negative influences, then put them to work.

If I didn't think she was fucking ugly, I would fap to her out of spite

Fuck off you fascist un-American prick. Justice and liberty for ALL.

You're just mad that she finds happiness and joy in things you don't, loser.

We need to feed her constant pills, she will turn eventually, like "Zyklon" Ben and Sarah "Eva Braun" Anderson.

wow that banta

she's /ourgirl

I mean we are helping her, she will get an article in buzzfeed or some other garbage about the "ebil nazis" harassing poor her online.

Then she can set up a patreon.

Beyond hope.

=(

she has no idea how fresh the cum is

Exit question: Are her parents proud of her?

Don't save them

Live and learn or Die and teach by example.

Obviously both of these. We just need to kidnap her and take her to our Pepe cult meetings. She will warm up to us. :D

i get the feeling she can handle herself

i love bitches that can sling that shit back

You snooze you lose.

yeah, well, people were not even being funny, they were just creeping on her.

Case in point (((pacific refguee))), what type of comment is that?

WHAT ARE OATMEAL MORNINGS?

is there any conceivable reason to actually be in portland for someone who doesn't live there

pretty qt dammit

>How do we save people who were set on the wrong path in life?

There is no use. It's better to seek out people who are on the right path instead.

good music scene

Her twitter was nothing but pot and shit talking....from a spoiled 20-something.

Fuck her and her daddy's credit card.

This bitch is a walking, talking, living cliche of far-left women.

What's the music scene like?

They must be allowed to experience failure and adversity. It's the only way.

>save them

You can't, the programming is too good.

youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g

Is this a Jahans thread or an Antifafu thread? I'm so confused.

They
Are
Followers

They follow for social capital, because they were told to and because they know no better. They will follow into darkness or light, and are eternal victims.

eh... kingsmen... rob cray...

.. decembrists... whole grundge movement way back... guthrie... REM... modest mouse... waterfront fest... jazz fest... etc etc fest... people play rock out of their house basement with some famous members and theres only 20 ppl in the audience...

>bad people live in fear and have their guard up at all times, or are on the defensive.
Damn youre good user. Good luck in your endeavors

That sounds comfy af. Gonna try to lookup some local gigs there and maybe take a trip there. It's only an hour and half away.

lots of those are historical instead of modern though
>ywn see 1997 modest mouse

WARNING WARNING WARNING
"figuring things/yourself out" is one of the oldest psychological defense mechanisms in the book

You can't
Unless they are your parents

That don't is really bad. Don't use it anymore

Fuck. I also wouldn't loved to see modest mouse in 97.