Which group are you in?

Honestly, if you are on the right, you should just get the rope. The sad part is, those fuckers get most of the capital.

This may be the problem with the US economy

I'm a programmer and I guarantee you I'm a leech, not a contributor

>Fresh college kid shows up with his shiny degree
>Has never done a day of work in his life
>Flounders for three months before quiiting or being laid off
>They bring in a fresh college kid...

Its hilarious to watch. You'd think corporate would learn after a while. Then again, the whole shit is made of college kids with the inability to think for themselves.

How are ceos, musicians, writers and athletes unskilled leeches? There is demand for them and they are the supply. Also mechanic so I guess I contribute

The arts and business owners are contributers. What are you, 16?

White people created the greatest music and art in the world. Business ownership is what made America powerful.

I agree that CEOs and investors are leeches though.

>clerigy

burger education, everyone

holy fuck this list holy fuck

kill yourself you useless fucking retard

Only the jews are demaning them to entertain you, so you ignore what's going on.

CEO's are just rich cunts that love using buzzwords.

yea, the spelling made me cringe.

Also I have no problem with Christian clergy.

You can tell this kid is a college age nufaggot.

Take off Teachers and put them in the right category... Also Business owners are many times the ones creating the jobs for the contributors... If it's so easy go ahead and start your own business tomorrow.. Work for yourself

> business owners
> leehers
Fucking commies

>business owners
>leaches

Into the chamber you go.

>"Business Owners"
"Inheritors"

>Take loan from bank
>Open business
>Sit at home and yell at your employees for not getting your unrealistic expectations done
>Even though you've never worked the job

Accountant, guess ill be to the left

>not being a superior white athlete to btfo all others on national television.
Why can't you into the olympics?

Stupid

Ive been in both groups, but I have to say that I wouldn't bet on the retard that compiled this list to go very far in life

How do you expect designers, assemblers, and programmers to function without CEOs, investors, or administrators?

>athletes
>performers
>writers
>musicians

They do have a contribution to a society's culture and sanity.

So you're saying everything that's done for entertainment is a 'leeching' job? You think the laborers on the left side want to work, go home, not watch any TV, not watch any Sitcoms, not watch any movies once in a while, no plays, no books, nothing?

Entertainment and those it employs may not be a job in which something is produced or built, but they work FOR the laborers and hard workers, to entertain them after a long day at work.

Where do nurses fall on this?

WHAT IF IM A MILITARY RECRUITER WHAT AM I

>durr hurr art music n philosphy r stoopid
>wtf guys jews control our culture :(((((((
stop being a short-sighted retard and read a book

I sell drugs to high schoolers and losers. Where do I fit in?

>t. commie

Where do accountants fall on this list?

I have to do people's taxes all fucking day.

I don't sit on my ass.

>taking out a loan to start a business
Great Idea! I'm sure you have a wealth of knowledge and your business will thrive. Who would of thought that you need to take out a loan to start a business. What's scaling?

>get rid of business owners
>nobody works for them
>now they don't have a job either

'Business Owner' is a broad term. Many plumbers/tradesmen are business owners. I work for a contractor as his assistant and he is the business owner and one of 2 workers.

I would say teachers contribute to society. They educate our children and introduce them to academia.

Now a lot of teachers are shit at their job and indoctrinate kids with liberal bullshit, but the essence of the job is still beneficial.

To the right Gunny

hold on, i attest that musicians and writers not be in the shit pile, they are creators and therefore are contributors.

>business owners
>unskilled leeches
>>>/leftypol/
>>>/high school economics/

Pretty much this. People seem to have this image of a CEO just sitting in a big-backed leather chair finger-fucking his stack of 'dolla' all day while telling the 'little man' to get his coffee and laughing at him.

One of my uncles is the CEO of a very successful tech firm and...that's not his life, at all. He makes mad dosh, most certainly, but this poor man is never off the goddamn phone, and he has to haul his ass all over creation on the daily to wheel and deal. His sleep schedule is non-existant, and he's on about seven or eight different anti-anxiety meds due to the constant barrage of bullshit he needs to deal with in order to keep the fucking place running. Not a job for the faint of heart.

my ticket out of here

Does cop go under the left side? I feel it should if soldiers are there.

>business owners

Literal communist

SIR YES SIR

>business owners on right
>inventors on left

this is retarded, most of those need each other.

>business owners

I smell of commie

> philosophers
> leeches

Clearly you haven't read Plato's republic you disgusting Marxist plebeian.

IM NOT A SIR

Thank u 4 ur service

The real leeches are the record labels and publishers, not the musicians. They make most of the funds, the writers and musicians don't make as much bank as you think they do.

DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME "SIR"

I WORK FOR A LIVING, GOD DAMMIT

you do realize that most of the contributors you listed aspire to use their skills to become managers, business owners & ceo's right?

>fuck culture and shit
>everyone but laborers and tradesmen need to die

Are there actually people who think like this?

>mad because a wagecuck and never took initiative to start his own business so envys others wealth

>tfw "far in life" for you, means being a societal leech. pic realted

we absolutely need GOOD teachers. they give knowledge to communities.

under doctors.

i reluctantly admit, you guys are contributers... but only until the dollar collapses

cops are soldiers :)

>investors are leeches
Where do the business owners and inventors get their money from, retard?

>unskilled leeches
>philosophers
>clergy
>musicians
>writers
???

i mean sure some of them are degenerate, but that's true for almost all fields

NEET

rope yourself, please.

im asking nicely.

t.inheritor

Look, I know you failed at college. Maybe you went to a shitty school and envy the Ivies, perhaps you dropped out after a year, or maybe you didn't go to school at all. I know you get some satisfaction by observing how inflated tuition costs are or how a large number of students are studying SJW non-subjects, but that inferiority must eat at you. Maybe you can feel better by calling everything that requires rational thinking "too abstract" or "not concrete", so digging up weeds or hammering nails is the contribution of a real man, like yourself. The educated with their fancy talk should all be wiped out, right? So you and your fellow fruit pickers can live in utopia where nobody tries to make you read books and stuff to prove you're smart.

civil servant.

Not sure

I'm on both sides, m8.

>shareholders just decide to give this one guy millions of dollars

yeah. they are literally actors.

>build up a credit line
>put on nice suite
>get a cucked business degree that teaches you no practical skills
>use social engineering to convince some other cuck to hand his money over, using mostly buzzwords

Fuck you and your anti-education standpoints.

There's room in America for writers and thinkers just the same as there's room for people to fix our plumbing and invest our money.

Blue collar workers have become the new elitist snobs and for whatever reason they demonize intellectualism. Fuck off out of my country, retard.

exactly this. managers, HR people, recruiters, executives, investors, salespeople, planners, administrators, etc play a crucial role in business.

I'm skeptical of most organized religion so Clergy can fuck right off.

You have to be dead at least 100 years before you've earned the rights to be called a philosopher or artist desu

I love all you morons who scoff at bourgeoisie business owners, CEOs, and other business executives as if businesses just magically run and finance themselves.

I mean yes, you're doing jobs they would never do, because they're doing jobs you can't do.

How is an investor a leech? By definition an investor is the opposite of a leech.

Do you think telecommunications companies pull the money to build satellites and launch them into space out of their asses? And even if they did, how would they coordinate the logistics of everything without people to administrate the technical, financial and supply chain functions?

How fucking old are you?

really? what physical product did you give as an investor? the dollar? the dollar that is backed by nothing. you handed over nothing. and you got something, if you used your gains on physical goods. you are a leech as an investor.

>Honestly, if you are on the right, you should just get the rope.

Good thing I'm above then.

You really are a fucking moron who will never amount to anything.

t.Leech

>Contributers

Oh boy

>Business owners
>Unskilled leeches

Fuck off commie.

Yeah, corporate CEOs are scum, but small business owners contribute more to our country than you ever will.

Also:
>romanticizing the working class and blue collar workers

This is retarded, anyone who thinks that working a blue collar job automatically makes someone oh-so-noble and more "worthy" than a white collar worker/business owner/manager is a complete idiot. I've worked in the trades and I've met a lot of tradies who are rotten fucking scumbags and con artists.

>cKljeWHQ
>jeW

>don't we all hate those (((capitalists))) fuck the bankers, marxism is the true redpill

> puts public union teachers in the contributors column

> doesn't know how to spell contributors

>babbys first commie talking point

LoL Im not even going to touch this, because you retards aren't interested in anything practical or fucking real for that matter. Even the most cucked of commies, deep down, understands that even fiat currency is used as a median of exchange for real-life goods and services

But go ahead and shill for your price controls and your NEET or bus driver leader to head up the (((peoples))) revolution. Youll be starving in no time

Alright guys. Business owners can be reviewed on a case by case basis, prior to the day of the rope.

When you find out what Elitist thinking means you'll understand why most of America got pissed about being call "The Uneducated Middle Class".

Wedding photographer, probably a leech.

I studied pure math at the graduate level and know that my time would have been better spent learning something like mechanics or carpentry.

Yeah, whichever fucknut posted this was obviously a neet. Those people are the true dependent scum. I've been involved in small businesses since I was 10 and have worked hard everyday. Now I manage my own business and still work hard everyday six days a week. Running a business is extremely difficult and requires a lot of skill, most of which I'm still learning

NEET!!!!!

Not even close to a neet. Fuck off pondscums

Look, I rushed it together. Fret not, version 2.0 is coming to satisfy you hard working business owners, and grammar nazis.

go ahead and delete the entire right column and then write in "Sup Forums users"

Right column, I barely work and make bank. have fun being a trade-slave of the left column. The idea is least amount of work for the most amount of money.

i bet i could physically or socially dominate you

If you can't spell simple words like "Contributors" correctly, your point has the gravitas of a child's letter to Santa.

Learn grade school English and then move on to politics and economics from there.

Walmart cashiers venting general???

>and grammar nazis

Grammar is syntax, it's not spelling.

As I said in an earlier post, it appears you don't even have an elementary school education, so your ideas are as well formed as a child's.

99.8 percentile on writing portion of SAT faggot

Fuck off communist

As a carpenter and laborer, the only shitheads on the right side are politicians and non-athletic entertainers. Everyone else is necessary (managers are debatable, but that's dependent on the person, not the position)

im in construction but i also sell weed and amphetamines on the side

what group am i in

>teachers

As an English teacher I'm a valuable contributer

Right guys?

Inventors no longer exist, only patent trolls.
Programmers are socially inept and will soon be replaced by computers.
Designers - leeches.
Assemblers - illiterate peasants replaced by robotics.
Farmers - illiterate peasants replaced by robotics.
Laborers - illiterate peasants replaced by robotics.
Soldiers - illiterate peasants replaced by robotics.
Pilots - replaced by robotics
Machinists - replaced by robotics
Carpenters - artists/leeches, otherwise replaced by robotics
Plumbers - good and honorable career path
Engineers - socially inept, replaced by AI
Mechanics - illiterate peasants, replaced by robotics
Doctors - socially inept, replaced by AI/robotics
Architects - artists/leeches, replaced by AI
Scientists - socially inept, replaced by AI

Yeah sure, why not. No other Japanese would post here.

But what if a unskilled leech is a great person and a philantropist?

I'm studying to be a lawyer, where do I fit in?

Robotics will never overcome the level of abstraction as humans.

Just thought I'd BTFO these faggots real quick

BTFO'd

>Business owners
>CEO's
>Investors
>Salespeople
>Managers

All of these are valuable. I don't understand why these are there.

>getting paid by check
>$1692

LOL

>Engineers - socially inept, replaced by AI
>Mechanics - illiterate peasants, replaced by robotics
>Doctors - socially inept, replaced by AI/robotics
>Architects - artists/leeches, replaced by AI
>Scientists - socially inept, replaced by AI
Replaced by indians who bought their degress you mean

He just called musicians and business owners unskilled.

Top fucking kek, manual labor isn't the only skill in the world, dipshit.

All blue collar, politicians, CEO-advicers and paper pushing jobs (and I include lawyers and judges) are the real unskilled leeches.
Also, all Business owners who started since boomers era, and their descendence are also leechers.(anyone who is going to start a business in the actual days is fucked due to pre-taxes and no actual bank help)
Athletes meh... I blame soccer and burger football.
Musicians the same shit, I blame normies.