Why do the jew dont push Latin america and white race mixing ?

why do the jew dont push Latin america and white race mixing ?

why is it always with niggers?

You can bleach a latino in a single generation
A mulatto will be easily noticeable and will always identify with their nigger roots.

Because spics are already racemixed

This

There's a reason the one-drop rule is a thing. Even if a kid is like 1/128 black, there will always be a little bit of nigger in him.

Fucking this.

It's more obvious. You could see a latina and a white guy and not even consciously notice. But when the contrast is there... it's something you do notice.

Because latino men are manlets, white women don't like that

White men won't go for the average latina, so any children they would have just come out looking white like based Zimm-Zamm

if you want to dumb down the white race it's obviously most effective to encourage them to breed with the lowest iq race of them all.

Why are the Jews responsible for my virginity?!

I'm half hispanic and you would never be able to tell aside from my hair/facial features- what this user says is true.

fuck weddings are shit. I didn't even want to go to mine. Never again. Also, these guys look like total douche cunts.

They want browns.

Not blacks or whites. Notice who they want to keep bringing in and who Trump wants to kick out. Browns.

Divide and rule much? Checked

so why are we not finishing the job of our ancestors?

This guy looks like the handsome and alpha brother of Howard Wolowitz from the Big Bang Theory.

His wife is full tier hot though. What did their mulatto baby look like?

fpbp

It's that simple. The hispanic is easily assimilated.

But the negroid can take 5 generations.

Because white spic half breeds still have a chance of being intelligent and a productive member of society

because niggers are almost always retarded, it is to destroy us in stupidity and genes. It is total war upon our people and all culture!

I love weddings.

Only problem is I have so few friends that I rarely get invited to them.

One of the guys in the social circle that is probably the one in which I'm closest to people recently got married and I didn't even get an invite to engagement party. Not even to the fucking bucks.

ive never been to a wedding or a funeral

i am a shut in so whatever

because latinos identify as white anyway,

source im a brown white latino

Latinos can't be made to feel guilty
add white smarts to the mix and you have a foe the likes the NaZi(onists) can't combat against
>see mexican intellectuals
mixing blacks and whites, the smarts would drop exponentially and while they offspring would be stronger, they would have a disadvantage since it wouldn't have impulse control or smarts...
>see slavs

Because Sephardic Jews are part nigger. They want to fit in by encouraging everyone else to race mix.

Latinos are too capable of civilization. They are capable of nationalism, conservativism, and also hate nuggets.

Cause spics identify as white but they aren't as sheepish. Nogs just end your bloodline permanently.

*Niggers*

Holy shit, fucking auto correct.

more like
>I can't find a good wife because the jews made all women vapid whores

not a single nigger group on that chart

North Africans are nigger-lite.

Because white women love the bcc so it will be an easy job

it is nigger latin and white are the top most mixed races

They both shitskins already and don't need to be mixed

Jews fear the Castizo master race, we have the intellect of whites but the savage blood to keep us forever uncucked.