Anyone down for some old school trollin?

anyone down for some old school trollin?
TAP is a proposed water pipeline in africa, im guessing there will be a proposed kool-aid pipeline as well. anyways, lets get SJW's up in arms about a pipeline, and create a personal army trying to shut it down. ill bamp w some graphics to spread, and if you dont care, heres a hot midget

>dihydrogen monoxide
Bad idea. Leftists love that meme because they "fucking love" science and because there are thousands of memes mocking anti-vaxx that use that same joke.

What was her name again, Musket?

It was BRAAAAPPPPP.

>TRANS
>tfw even the pipelines aren't gender binary anymore

>cannot remain m00t
needs a bit of work or they'll question it

>Hydrogen Dioxide
>HO2

No, if you are trolling with a scary name for water it is dihydrogen monoxide.

jemma

Jemma Suicide

i dunno if normies know who m00t is, or if theyll even read it or just jump on the bandwagon

>tfw butts are becoming more popular than tits

>tfw titsfags only course of action is to go online and act autistic, spamming "B-B-BRAP! HAHAHA!" over and over again
>they think we've somehow forgotten that butts flatulate

I will never be this salty, and thank goodness.

It's boxxxxxy. She was big on the Internet a while back.

MOOT...

I don't get this meme. Do you hate women so you want to kill them with a machine gun? Like, that sound is the gun firing?

YOU
JUST
KNOW

That bitch is hotter than 95% of non-midget women

Id love to fuck a midget so my tiny penis looks normal size.

It's from revving a motorcycle. Like, she really gets me going. You had to have been there to really get it.

This

>liberals preventing people of color access to clean drinking water
>all due to a misinformation campaign spawned by basement dwellers browsing a burmese textile manufacturing tips forum
topkek

thats the ticket

unfortunately yes.

seconded. must be removed.

just make up shit about natives being displaced, harm to local water supplies, control of entire water supply by evil dictators etc.

where's her more sets?

this, as well as taking out the sam hyde reference. subtle stuff like "TAP breaks over 9000 UN regulations" is subtle enough, but naming names that then can be googled and see articles like "sam hyde alt-right superstar" will blow the cover

>TAP is a proposed water pipeline in africa, im guessing there will be a proposed kool-aid pipeline as well

Hey guys, let's play a even funner game... track down OP's ip address, tell me his location so that I can slit this guys throat in his sleep.

God damn racists make my fucking blood boil. All of you don't deserve to breath.

whats racist about kool-aid?

Dihydrogen monoxide is a liberal meme. Why not just put that the pipeline will carry chemicals or water that can be used in nuclear power plant or mining operations.

>God damn racists make my fucking blood boil
Wow there, friend! First and foremost, we have to know whether OP is white or not before we can confirm that he's racist.

ban test
fuck the libtard cocksucker mods

colorblind autist reporting in

How many ppl drown in the world each year. Add how many people die of dirty water. This substance has killed over x amount of people this year alone!

Why not call disulfuric hydrogenus monoxido carbudic acid

dont forget its an additive in almost all sugary drinks

Colorblind is just as bad as being racist. Silence = violence. We need to acknowledge our differences so that we can deconstruct white privilege.

Also, sorry for assuming your gender earlier, xir.

>my edit has been used for years

thanks user makes me feel like i've contributed something here other than daily shitposting

Kek. Just checked a couple websites and it seems 1.2 million people drown each year world wide (according to international life saving federation).

3.6 million people including 1.5 million children die each year from polluted water.

Trans-American Pipeline

Says a lot about how autistic and detached they are when the first thing they think of when they see a beautiful woman is farting.

well don't stop now fag

Chemist here
Under IUPAC nomenclature water it is actually "oxidane"

Use that. Lliberals, may be semi-educated,
but most of them get meme degrees in cuckoldry

Because they've never had girlfriends, obviously.

*BRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPS IN MIDGET*

>Sam Hyde Partners
kek

nobody uses IUPAC, are you going to honestly tell me you say propan-2-ol instead of isopropyl alcohol?

Right thats the point, they wouldn't recognize what it is

>he actually says isopropyl alcohol instead of isopropanol
what a fucking pseud