Can someone explain the Milk/White supremacy thing to me?

Can someone explain the Milk/White supremacy thing to me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HeiSx5MNDvg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Black people can't drink milk. So they call it racist. That is it.

No one on earth except Whites and Northern Indians were able to extract milk from the cows. Now all other countries have high probability of lactose intolerance.
Milk is white and acquired by mostly whites therefore it racis'

Blah blah blah lactose intolerance because other countries don't drink milk regularly unlike predominantly white countries boo hoo it's a hate symbol now

milk makes you a real man unlike veganism which makes you a cuck
nothing do to with white supremacy

>Black people can't drink milk.

You've never spent a few days in county, have you?

It's a really, REALLY old Sup Forums joke.

Only Europeans, Indo-Aryans and Nomads can tolerate lactose while others cannot due to history of drinking milk.
Everyone else gets stomach aches and diarrhea.

I love the daughter of Sup Forums

This is also a prime reason why racemixing is bad. Lactose intolerance is becoming more prominent in our societies because of it. Say no to yellow fever

Drink 4 glasses of milk a day and exercise everyday for a month and get back to me about why we like milk. It will be self evident and make you an objectively more valuable human being.

Now that's nostalgia.

youtu.be/HeiSx5MNDvg

Oh fuck
wait so if most non-whites are most likely lactose intolerant what does it mean if I like chocolate milk?

they are mixed

lurk moar

It's all propaganda, perpetuated by shills for Big Milk. If yer gonna drink milk, drink fucking almond milk, it fucking tastes amazing and unlike dairy milk, it doesn't contain puss or antibiotics. It may cost a little more, but certainly your health, and the health of your loved ones is worth it!

you like chocolate in your milk
no big deal