She was only 49 years old

youtube.com/watch?v=P8yqWU0UzeY

Clinton died in her early 60s. What you are seeing on tv is are clones. - and they are getting worse and worse, there are reasons why is malfunctioning and not appearing on TV, not taking unscripted questions etc

I wanna fuck her.

He was only 65

It's so fucking frustrating to think that literally all the highly educated people voted for her but instead the guy who was elected by rural and suburban retards is the president.

>rural and suburban retards

Oh, it's this chink shill again.

Clearly all the more reason to not let him get his hands on the nuclear codes.

And she was her turn. We ruined her dreams

>leaf

And even then she was a frakin' demon.

Conway needs to call her for some tips

My first thought desu, she was a milf

Could Bill have prevented this?

never get to post these any more

She actually wanted to kill blacks through abortion and admitted margaret sanger was her hero.
She's only ever brought dirt and trash to the niggers, and she's bombed the fuck out of the middle east.

Maybe she's not so......
hmmmm

i would have voted for her in 08 when she was still kind of pleasant looking

I have enjoyed every step of her failure.

ALL NON-STEM EDUCATION IS SIMPLY MASS BRAINWASHING. Most highly educated people are worthless HIV-cum leeches who can't do anything in meatspace.

I would have voted for her if her entire presidency was just every dude in the country lining up to fuck her gaping milf pussy. 8 straight years of fucking. If she didn't die of AIDS she would die of a torn rectum. I want hillarys anal juices to spill out onto the pavement and watch her collapse into slimey... .shadowy death.

>tfw no 90s clinton gf

why even live?

>this

It's not the matter of having a female leader, it's just that Hillary fought for the wrong side and was too deep in the pockets of globalist billionaires to accomplish her true aspirations. It's truly sad, I truly believe that Barack Obama had great envisions for this country but couldn't complete them because of said elites. Trump isn't in their pocket, so he poses a threat, which ties into this whole deep state ordeal.

Yup. Corrupted by the money and the power, stopped caring about nigger killing, started caring about being a jew pet for fame.

>tfw no 49 year old milf fuck buddy

wrong

barrack is a self avowed marxist. same with clinton.

they're products of anti-white academia.

God, she was really hot back then. Probably a bitch, though.
>she'll never come home after a long day and fuck you as hard and as emotionlessly as she can

clinton a cute

If we combine our powers, will these right wing retards finally, dare I say it, /educate/ themselves?

The beauty of youth is not real beauty friend

Hirr..arrryy..... tHe .... pills....
....wherrre... arRre... mY pills...

Bill must feel like he got robbed, no wonder he fucked interns.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead kiddo

Early-onset Alzheimer, many such cases! Sad.

Shes my sexy mommie

Who is this semen demon?

>highly educated

you have an associate's in liberal arts from Phoenix University

Daaamn, she was pretty sexy back then. That deal with the devil really fucked her up.

top kek. I wonder how much time someone spent photoshopping these

>We could've had this cutie as Madam President, instead we got a fucking Orange

Thanks Cletus

George Washington actually voted for Trump through the electoral college, checkmate.