When will the rest of the world grow some balls against Islam like Poland?

When will the rest of the world grow some balls against Islam like Poland? liveleak.com/view?i=5a4_1486333796

youtu.be/qco51zahONg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Hakb6S0IpgY
youtube.com/watch?v=0CegysIRotc
youtube.com/watch?v=HBmo0R0a2uU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We did when we elected Trump, though there's still opposition to him.

POLAND IS WHITE

I know what country I'm immigrating in now.

Never. Have you seen Polish cocks? Would make a nigger jelly.

Stalin saved it the fate Germany suffered. Like all the Eastern European countries.

Of course this guy is for immigration. Why are leftists so faggy and effeminate?

youtu.be/Hakb6S0IpgY

This. The most degenerate looking out of all the interviewed. The indoctrination camps are real, are they Sup Forums? They all have a similar look.

When will Polskis grow some balls and stay in their own fucking country instead of leeching of others?

youtube.com/watch?v=0CegysIRotc

Beauty and brains, she's the complete package.

Poland is such a hopeless barren wasteland that not even muslims want to live there.

youtube.com/watch?v=HBmo0R0a2uU

Fuck you Ivan.

You mean, not even Poles want to live there lol. Poles are everywhere. Shit even my wife is Polish. Not even kidding.

It's crazy she looks like your average coalburner but is actually natsoc. What gives

7:33
>ywn have a qt redpilled Polish gf to berate subhuman muslim barbarians with in the evening after dinner before procreating with, to secure the existence of our people a future for white children

>those people will provide our pensions

>tfw we may live to see a 4th Crusade starting in Poland and marching across Europe

Poles are bro tier guys. Worked with them on deployment to Ukraine with the Army.

One can hope. I hope the USA joins in too. And we can take out some of the SJWs because theyll be joining Islam to protect them.

When will Poland stop leeching off Germany?