Asian invasion resistance

When will Asians realise they aren't white and we don't want/need them in our countries?

Wtf is that

Why shouldnt Australia be Asian?

Colonization after colonization, your government enabling it, fair game white boi.

Error 404 race not found

All your based belongs to us!

When you say "fuck off were full" you really man Chang wont lease his property to anyone?

Exactly yellow boi we invented colonialism so we can tell who's Australian and who isn't

seems like you are in control, why make the thread then

Je midentifie comme une grenouille, shitlord.

Just your daily reminder incase you ever think any white person you talk to considers you anything but some asian guy. And trust me as a white guy who knows lots of Asians and whites when whites talk we always talk shit about you guys. All white people. Every single one

do australian girl like japanese man?

i want to have australian girl friend

>complaining about Asian invaders

It could much worse for you Aussies.

isn't that normal for the world?
it's not like a multicultural utopia exists

Fuck off frog eyes the roo girls go to us American boys you can maybe have a turn after me and Sgt.Pepper stuff the roo cunts silly

He kinda loooks russian
...makes sense if you think about it.

I sont mind asians...just hate chinese people.

Gee, what a let down for those Chinese living in china town, speaking chinese, hiring only chinese, how could they live with themselves

>i want to have australian girl friend

Some will, some won't.

I read about a man shortage in Oz, so you are in luck.

Will you be willing to move to the land of the spiders for her though?

Is it normal to like Koreans more than japs and chinks?

American boys are so femme you have to import Aussies for the macho roles in movies.

I mean, I like Scott Summer, but he's femme.

i dont understand you
i will go to cairns in summer time

i want to meet australian girl friend

The man shortage only exists in over 50 year olds I'm afraid

well I'm not sure about white candians maybe they're more cucked about Asians but we Australians always say shit like "there's to many" "I hope there's a war with China so we can get rid of them" "Asians can't fight so they can't own Australia"

Funny story my mates who I worked with were white and we went to an Asian work friends 18th and there were like 3/4 white 1/4 Asian at the party and the whole time someone was like open your eyes when you take pictures and the other one was like I hate Asians out loud and all I did was laugh and the Asians were just standing awkwardly like cucks

Chinese definitely have Russian blood in us and vice versa, we are right next to each other.

Sometimes 'first-gen' Eursasians come out looking Asian, sometimes European, it depends on what's in the mix of both parents?

Though, I know TWO couples that are German-Chinese mix, and the kids all came out with German colouring, blonde hair and white skin...they did all have brown eyes, but that could be from dad as well.

>will go to cairns in summer time
Good luck, bring RAID spray!

Venomous Spiders Overrunning Austria | Fox News
www.foxnews.com/story/2006/08/04/venomous-spiders-overrunning-austria.html
Aug 4, 2006 - Yellow sack spider spreading across country, biting several people along way, ... VIENNA, Austria – An eight-legged invasion is giving some ...

Always shake out your boots before you stick your feet in them.

>Australia is not Asia
Why does your football team play in the Asia Cup then?

asian tier goes as follows:
Jap
Kor
Mon
Chi
Phi
the rest of the browner east asians
middle easterners
v
v
v
v
indians

Good luck with that tho outback girls are more manly than city boys. And they only want chad bogans

I never knew conway was a filipino name. really makes you think huh

Nah, japs are pure shit. Stop watching anime, poofter

wait tilli am 30 before deporting my fuck toys thx
so tight they feel like my 12 year old exes

John Derbyshire and Lynette Rose with their son, Danny

That's what happens if you have an American father. It's not that hard to figure out.

Japanese are aryans

I am asian yellow boi

Nah

>we write & read english

Going off that poster not very well apparently.

Eh I think you're going to grow out of it, the whole racism thing I mean, you seem like a younger person with a lot of anxiety over the uncertainty of your future and view Asians as a monolith that society is going to accommodate at your expense. You should relax though because life isnt a zero sum game. As you grow older you will find that when you dehumanize others you dehumanize yourself in the process.

They turn everything to shit

Nigger all I have to say is A FUCKING LEAF
Don't fucking lie to me Naruto I know damned well you can understand me and so can your women

Mon
Phi
Kor
Indians
Jap
Viet
Siam
Thai
Chi
v
v
v
v
khmer

You're complaining about hard working, usually integrating, almost commit no crime immigration.

Look at Europe and the USA. We'd love our immigrants to be Asian.

I would like europe and usa to remain white

Holy shit have you never met a chink? All they do is cheat and steal. Fucking Muslims assimilate better than those yellow niggers.

thats your own fault and problem
whites are still preferable to asians

I'm 37 married with 5 kids
I'm not dehumanising anyone they are just as much of a person as I am but they don't fit into my society or ever will no matter how good their English is so I have a right to say you don't deserve to benefit off the country my people built by living on it and changing it, just like I would never be Chinese or would want to live in their county and change it I expect the same fucking curtesy.

If you're actually Asian you wouldn't consider Indians as Asian. This is the real tier list Japanese>>> Hong Kong Chinese>>>> Singapore> Taiwan> Vietnamese>= Filipino> other SEA> Korean> Mainland China>>>> Hmong

No lesser of 2 evils! every county has a right to remain homogenous and stay white, yellow, brown or black without that being threatened

well shit white boi

i'd blame your grandparents for not bleaching us enough

Order is pretty much perfect. I don't understand why people here love koreans. They literally try to act as American as possible but in reality they think that just means get plastic surgery and have your women act like whores

I'm not white, I'm Japanese. Your country should have been a Japanese or British colony

sweet digits

but khm*r subhumans are truly the worst asians

oh nipponese if only the past have been different our nations would have been best of friends.

>jap or brit colony
i'd prefer the germans desu~

Brits tried, they got shoo'd off by Spain. Japan tried, they got rekt by flip resistance chucking spears on trees.

The Asians couldn't care less what white people think or want.

You hear blacks and Hispanics cry that they can't become doctors or lawyers or go to most colleges because they don't see people who look like them.

Asians didn't give a shit; they not only learned our systems but beat us at our own game. They didn't care if there were no Asian faces on campus or no Asian doctors (I don't think they've infiltrated the law to a great extent yet), they (or, let's face it, their parents) just decided that that was what they would do. And now our best colleges look like Shanghai.

So they're basically doing what blacks and Hispanics should do and not care if anyone rolls out the red carpet, just go for what they want and work for it.

Of course, Asians don't always get what they want legally or ethically. Their culture rests on CHEATING. But that's really beside the point.

more like getting chopped to death by native muslims(juramentados)

also getting shot by plebs with recycled shotguns

>hk > sg and tw
Lol wut

I disagree all chinks doesn't matter where they are from singapore, taiwan, hongkong, beijing are souless subhumans, nobody will ever take their spot when it comes to atrocities and downright batshit insane things like running over babies or eating babies.

world would be better off if Chinese was nuked and all chinks gassed, I wish japanese raped and killed more smelly chinks than we wouldn't have to deal with their shit.

Send the Asians our way please.
At least they're xenophobic towards brownies and racist as fuck. You can have our ahmeds in return.

>usually integrating

What did he mean by this?

If you really are 37 then yeah..maybe you are fully set in your ways. But you dont really subscribe to some kind of collectivist mentality of shared accomplishment and shared guilt do you? I mean you dont feel like you have more in common with a prisoner who happens to be White than with a co-worker who happens to Asian, or do you?

And theystill vote overwhelmingly for open borders and immigration.

Taiwan es numero Uno putos

>theyre culture rests on cheating
Everybody cheats, but whites are good at pretending they dont. Asians admire whites because of that actually

Most true thing ever said

Don't be suprised when you find out the weeb memes were all lies and chinks are on par with Muslims in terms of destructive behaviour and integration.

They can't that's why asian suicide rates are sky high.

>Australia
>not all prisoners
I had to

eh, i'd agree that krauts need more open border corporate kike-asians
considering under (((international agreements))), that country will never be allowed to close their borders or do anything ethnocentric

Maybe in your shithole, all the Vietnamese here in Texas are based conservatives and racist towards blacks

Hong Kong is better than you because your country is 74.1% Chinese 13.4% Malay 9.2% Indian 3.3% others

well yeah they live in Australia

>auschaps complaining about squinting whiteys coming over legally

Crikey.

>mfw you're about to be RICED

germany YES!

>goddammit there's a reason more than 7,000 dead subhumans are piling up in our morgues (hint: shitty genes and shittier homes where they grew up)
>the world needs more german autists to produce more over-engineered stuff

>implying prcs are good chinese

Taiwan is ahead of Singapore.

Dumbly, Singapore deals with their declining birth rate by importing Bangadashi labour, introducing rape.

Taiwan is extremely restrictive as to who they let in, even for visits. (They make a distinction between HK Chinese and Mainlanders for entry =^_^= )

You think they give a shit what you want? The Chinese especially are coming for political reasons. They fucking swamp part of a country and then steer politics in a way that's favorable to China.
You either turn them back at the airports and docks or you enjoy the soft invasion.

come home yellow boi

is cairns a good place for living

i will do work study program there

"""""Based"""" Asians

>Mainlanders
No shit, they're in a cold war

Arguably
Taiwan generally doesnt speak english and doesnt have quite a developed an economy as singapore, but singapores government is trying to crash this place for some reason

>squinting
>whiteys

There is no man shortage. There's a man in public life shortage.

I dunno bro. I have an indonesian mate who is a fucking champ. Maybe the exception not the rule.

i welcome a japanese invasion. others can foff

>dat titty brown indian in the corner
Would racemix

Asians vote for Hillary because it paves the way for an Asian American president.

>You hear blacks and Hispanics cry that they can't become doctors or lawyers or go to most colleges because they don't see people who look like them.

I never get that. I'm Asian, and I love plenty of stuff that is whites-only and I want it to stay that way, I'm still mad that they made Nick Fury black and Janet Van Dyne Asian - now they are different characters!

Why do white movies need 'diversity'? There are Asian movies without a single white person in it, and black movies without a single white or Asian people in it. Not everything have to be Baskin Robbins smash up all the time, in fact, I think it will taste terrible.

>Their culture rests on CHEATING. But that's really beside the point.

Those would be the MAINLAND Chinese - Hong Kong universities are pulling their hair out over cheating locust students as well, and the smoking indoors, and the spitting, and the pooping in public. Mainland Chinese are different...

Ah the shock Canada gets, HK Chinese aren't flawless, but that's what Canada was used to when Canada decided to accept a bunch of immigrants from China - the first wave of yellow faces were Hong Kongers fleeing the communists AGAIN ahead of 1997, Hong Kongers with a British education, legal system, and high literacy - that's what Canada had expected of 'Chinese', but then came the mainlanders.

I'm not saying all mainlanders are bad, I went to a school with tons of them, a rich school, and I was friends with gifties who wanted to fit in, a lot of whom are Britishophiles. But China is a huge country with a huge educational problem so if you see an ethnic Chinese behavingly badly in public, chances are, they are from PRC, not Taiwan or Hong Kong born and raise* or CBC

asians is too vast... you're full of chinks

do you want to sniff her butthole after some hot vindaloo

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPFIFITtitit

>nick fury and janet van dyne
Who?

Id eat the raita from her prata if you get what i mean

I work in an office at one of our biggest universities and I'm the only white person out of about 20 people. There are some days where I don't see another white person or hear English being spoken. Asians might not commit crimes and might be generally peaceful tolerable people, but they simply do not belong in this country.

Fortunately Australia remains maybe about 80-85% white, and more if we exclude all the temporary visas. We are in a unique position in the Anglosphere to be able to crack down severely on all immigration and still retain some semblance of a white society.

Heil Pauline!

>self hating cryptochink from Canada

No wonder Canadian posts are never funny.

* Recently, a label Hong Kongers use, in author's biography for example, is "Hong Kong Born And Raised" this is because there are mainlanders who are allowed into Hong Kong, get granted citizenship by the Beijing friendly government after 7 years, and proceed to assume the HK identity and wreck HK reputation by still behaving like a locust. An editorial in Ming Pao (before it was taken over by Beijing) note that these Mainlanders are "Counterfeit Hong Kongers" the same way Muslim migrants who get British citizenships and then proceed to rape, commit terrorism, and run pedo sex rings, are "Counterfeit Britons".

Thanks to mainland women who hide their pregnancies and illegally overstay in HK to have anchor babies after rushing to the emergency room when their water break, endangering the baby, driving up hospital costs (70% of births in HK hospitals are by illegal mainlanders, if we count Counterfeit Hong Kongers, it's higher) - it's not enough for an Hong Konger to just identify as "Hong Kong born", but, "Hong Kong Born And Raised".

Considering PRC birth tourism in America, soon real Americans might have to further specify themselves as "Americana born and raised"