The Vampires

Ashkenazis are "Turkic", which isnt this a mixture of whites and semites?.
The vampire myth (the popular one) stems from Vlad The Impaler, who was ruler of Wallachia, which was a member of the Ottoman Empire(Turkey.)
Have you noticed that Jewish pedophiles (possible satanists), like Anthony Weiner and Podesta, look somewhat similar in the face to the portraits of Vlad the Impaler?
How weird is it that superstitions in this part of the Earth exist for Jews and Vampires overlap, like natives think that both can transform themselves into insects?
Was the myth of the vampire a spin off of "blood libel"?

It seems somewhat coincidental to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Ashkenazic-Jews-Slavo-Turkic-People-Identity/dp/0893572411
enotes.com/topics/dracula/critical-essays/dracula-bram-stoker
youtube.com/watch?v=8_ikR49Q-fk
youtube.com/watch?v=S0rTreUY6fM
youtube.com/watch?v=u1yaWQxVwx0&feature=youtu.be
vice.com/en_ca/read/the-child-rape-assembly-line-0000141-v20n11
semiticcontroversies.blogspot.com/2013/08/jews-and-practice-of-cannibalism-in_9.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WlyL2r2j7VQ
brownpoliticalreview.org/2013/10/gypsy-blood-libel-the-enduring-legacy-of-romani-discrimination/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people_in_Egypt
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/vip-paedophile-ring-abused-teenage-4721479
rhnegativebloodsecrets.blogspot.com/2012/12/ancient-bloodline.html
twitter.com/Cattagnew
prometheism.net/library/CultureOfCritique.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Damn that's a good point

Vampires were literally just pedophilic globalists all along

Ashkenazi are genetically semites.
Turkics are absolutely not a mix of whites and semites.
Vlad the Impaler fought agains the Turks for as long as he could and was of Romanian stock.

It wouldnt be too hard to imagine this guy creeping around ancient France at midnight would it?

Not today , Jews.

Change that fish to an 88

Inter-dimensional Vanpires

>Ashkenazi
"shared common ancestors in the Middle East about 2500 years ago. The study examines genetic markers spread across the entire genome and shows that the Jewish groups (Ashkenazi and non Ashkenazi) share large swaths of DNA, indicating close relationships and that each of the Jewish groups in the study (Iranian, Iraqi, Syrian, Italian, Turkish, Greek and Ashkenazi) has its own genetic signature but is more closely related to the other Jewish groups than to their fellow non-Jewish countrymen"

amazon.com/Ashkenazic-Jews-Slavo-Turkic-People-Identity/dp/0893572411

vlad the impaler impaled turks retard

Jewish people hate Christianity so much that they wont sign with an "X" or use the plus symbol. Could this possibly be a connection to the mythological "crucifix phobia"?

It seems incredibly coincidental

Werent the Turks mostly white people during that period of history?

Red hair and Green Eyes?

Use google maps to see how many Synagogues are near Comet PP.

Have to look into locations of recent arrests.

Isnt it odd that Both Anthony Weiner and Podesta also have very pronounced Canine teeth?

Vlad the Impaler was a Christian, who impaled Saxons (Germans) to keep order in his kingdom and get everyone else in line because he knew the Turks were coming.

Hungary and Romania are still the front lines of the war against Islam, and have a right to be hardline on immigration when German gets to sit back and tell them what to do.

enotes.com/topics/dracula/critical-essays/dracula-bram-stoker

>After Harker and Mina return to London, Harker sees Dracula on the street but begins to doubt his own sanity. Reports in the newspaper detail the abduction of several small children near the cemetery where Lucy was buried.

>abducting children

Hold me Sup Forums this is getting fucking Spooky

>Vlad The Impaler,
youtube.com/watch?v=8_ikR49Q-fk

That's where the term "kike" comes from; they put a circle down for their signature instead of an X when coming through Ellis Island.

HOLY SHIT THE COINCIDENCES WTF HAVE I STUMBLED ONTO POL

WTF

WTF

OMG

youtube.com/watch?v=S0rTreUY6fM
what's going on at the palace?
still looking for some user to translate waht the girls are saying, sounds swedish or something

Why do they wear a black uniform and mask their faces with beards?

night time doings with plausible deniability?

bump for massive potential.
This is 100% correct. Vampires and werewolves means people who do exactly what you heard in the podesta audio leaks. they tortured, rape and murder children.

DRINKING THE BLOOD IS THE ENDGAME.

Good thread, op.

>Jewish traditions

>The Hebrew word "Aluka" (literal translation is "leech") is synonymous with vampirism or vampires, as is "Motetz Dam" (literally, "blood sucker"). Later vampire traditions appear among the European Jews of medieval Rhineland, in particular the medieval interpretation of Lilith.[35] In common with vampires, this version of Lilith was held to be able to transform herself into an animal, usually a cat, and charm her victims into believing that she is benevolent or irresistible.[35] However, she and her daughters usually strangle rather than drain victims, and in the Kabbalah, she retains many attributes found in vampires. A late 17th- or early 18th-century Kabbalah document was found in one of the Ritman library's copies of Jean de Pauly's translation of the Zohar. The text contains two amulets, one for male (lazakhar), the other for female (lanekevah). The invocations on the amulets mention Adam, Eve, and Lilith, Chavah Rishonah and the angels—Sanoy, Sansinoy, Smangeluf, Shmari'el, and Hasdi'el. A few lines in Yiddish are shown as dialog between the prophet Elijah and Lilith, in which she has come with a host of demons to kill the mother, take her newborn and "to drink her blood, suck her bones and eat her flesh". She informs Elijah that she will lose power if someone uses her secret names, which she reveals at the end.[36]

>Other Jewish stories depict vampires in a more traditional way. In "The Kiss of Death", the daughter of the demon king Ashmodai snatches the breath of a man who has betrayed her, strongly reminiscent of a fatal kiss of a vampire. A rare story found in Sefer Hasidim #1465 tells of an old vampire named Astryiah who uses her hair to drain the blood from her victims. A similar tale from the same book describes staking a witch through the heart to ensure she does not come back from the dead to haunt her enemies.[37]

> take her newborn
>suck her bones and eat her flesh"

Why are they focused on kids & cannabalism?

youtube.com/watch?v=u1yaWQxVwx0&feature=youtu.be

vice.com/en_ca/read/the-child-rape-assembly-line-0000141-v20n11

Coat of arms of Elizabeth Báthory

Countess Elizabeth Báthory de Ecsed (Hungarian: Báthory Erzsébet, Slovak: Alžbeta Bátoriová ; 7 August 1560 – 21 August 1614)[2] was a Hungarian noblewoman and alleged serial killer from the Báthory family of nobility in the Kingdom of Hungary. She has been labelled by Guinness World Records as the most prolific female murderer,[3] though the precise number of her victims is debated. Báthory and four collaborators were accused of torturing and killing hundreds of young women

>young women

>from Hungary

isnt that the same Country that Soros himself is from?

also look at her coat of arms. a dragon, a destroyer and flesh and bone.

OH GOD WTF

WTF

WTF

IM SO FUCKIN FREAKED OUT RIGHT NW

I've got tons of info on Jewish kid eating and blood drinking if anyone wants

Nathaniel Bar-Jonah is a fat Jew who literally ate kids. Look at his wikipedia page for spooky times.

Was Jesus committing the ultimate betrayal against these people by reversing their ritual of taking blood and flesh from children (the lambs) by giving the flesh and blood of himself to his followers?

Jews have been torturing/drinking/eating kids for centuries. One reason (of several) they do it is to blaspheme against Jesus. They do it as a mockery of the Christian belief that we eat Jesus' flesh and blood.

WTF

WTF

WTF

When we move onto the Tanakh we discover that cannibalism is endorsed; vis-a-vis a lack of condemnation, in the second book of Kings, where we are told that:

'And there was a great famine in Samar'ia, as they besieged it, until a donkey's head was sold for eighty shekels of silver, and the fourth part of a kab of dove's dung for five shekels of silver. Now as the king of Israel was passing by upon the wall, a woman cried out to him, saying, “Help, my lord, O king!” And he said, “If the Lord will not help you, how shall I help you? From the threshing floor, or from the wine press?” And the king asked her, “What is your trouble?” She answered, “This woman said to me, 'Give me your son, that we may eat him today, and we will eat my son tomorrow.' So we boiled my son, and ate him. And on the next day I said to her, 'Give me your son, that we may eat him'; but she has hidden her son.” When the king heard the words of the woman he tore his clothes – now he was passing by upon the wall – and the people looked, and behold, he had sackcloth beneath upon his body – and he said, “May God do so to me, and more also, if the head of Eli'sha the son of Sha'phat remains on his shoulders today.”' (2)

semiticcontroversies.blogspot.com/2013/08/jews-and-practice-of-cannibalism-in_9.html

Please post anything you have

OMG THIS IS SO FUCKED GOD DAMNIT GOD DAMNIT ALL

Recent Jewish blood draining case. What's with Jews and blood?

Cannibalism in the Bible

That cannibalism is a favored act of atonement can also be shown in the Old Testament at Deuteronomy 28:53-57, where "God" exacts "his" punishment against "his" stiff-necked "chosen people," who have made the fatal mistake of not serving "the Lord your God with joyfulness and gladness of heart" (Deut. 28:47). The "Lord" punishes the Hebrews by causing their enemies to besiege them in all their towns, leaving the Hebrews to eat their offspring. In this passage, "God" is so perturbed with his chosen ones that he forces them into starvation so that they have only their children to eat, which they apparently do. The evident motivation for "the Lord" to compel "his chosen" to do this bizarre and revolting act is so that they will "fear this glorious and awful name, the Lord your God" (Deut. 28:58). If the chosen do not obey the Lord, he will further cause them and their offspring "extraordinary afflictions, afflictions severe and lasting, and sickness grievous and lasting" (Deut. 28:59).

wtf is this anti-semetic shit all over the internet?
youtube.com/watch?v=WlyL2r2j7VQ

Was aliester crowley an antisemite? I thought he rolled with the Good Goys

In countries where jews own vast resources such as the USA, they can kidnap kids around Halloween then refigerate the blood until Passover.

But in countries where Jews are poorer and less connected they still have to resort to kidnappings before passover to ensure fresh blood. IMHO

no jews are naturally blood drinkers they did weird shit why do you think thye constantly were kicked out of europe?

During the Holodomor, Lenin urged violence and killing against the "Kulaks" meaning a tight fisted people, Tight fisted is also a phrase used to describe greedy people.

he called them

" In Vladimir Lenin's work "Comrade Workers, Forward To The Last, Decisive Fight!" first published on 17 January 1925, he described the Kulaks as "bloodsuckers", "vampires", "plunders of the people and profiteers". "

"These leeches have sucked the blood of the working people and grown richer as the workers in the cities and factories starved. These vampires have been gathering the landed estates into their hands; they continue to enslave the poor peasants."
- Lenin’s Collected Works, Progress Publishers, Moscow, Volume 28, 1965

"The kulaks are the most brutal, callous and savage exploiters, who in the history of other countries have time and again restored the power of the landowners, tsars, priests and capitalists. The kulaks are more numerous than the landowners and capitalists. Nevertheless, they are a minority."

>minority
>capitalists
>land owners
>clergy
>savage exploiters

make a little folder in your documents for all the stuff I am posting, so you can repost it periodically. People deserve to know the danger of these kid-eating jews.

Also perhaps even refrigeration is not good enough to keep the "spirit" of the blood fresh. So perhaps in western europe and USA the kids are kept alive until passover, but in eastern europe they don't have the resources for that.

>Ashkenazis are Turkic
They wish

If people become widely suspicious that Jews drink blood, the Jews will put on a little show for us. Seven Jews will sit at a table and each be given a cup of blood. They will try to drink the blood, but be too disgusted. "Yuck! Yuck! Are you trying to kill me!"

Jews are great at putting on shows.

that doc references the feast of Purim
pic

The Legend of Dracula, "Son of the Dragon"

>suddenly realize them not being able to attack you in your home unless you invite them in

>they turn even those you love against you

>the light destroys them

>pronounced Canine teeth?
Anglo feature

Vlad the impaler was not a vampire, he was a Christian who btfo turk roaches. He got his ass raped by the sultan as a boy so he rammed spikes up the asses of thousands of turks. All the vampire nonsense is slander.

the significance of purim is that jews are celebrating the fact that they tricked the goyim at one point in history, which provided an opportunity to slaughter millions of them. Purim "costumes" in the modern era that have resulted in the deaths of millions include "the communist" and the "republican conservative" (neocon).

the hutzpah, oy vey

also an Egyptian feature. Werent the Egyptians the people to spawn the "Romani" or Gypsy?

brownpoliticalreview.org/2013/10/gypsy-blood-libel-the-enduring-legacy-of-romani-discrimination/

Podesta is Italian and Greek not Jewish.

Crowley was a self taught practitioner of Egyptian magic, so logically wouldn't he dislike Jews? Also he was in contact with the ayys as he summoned an ayy by the name Lam. I wouldn't be surprised if the ayys despise Jews too.

>Werent the Egyptians the people to spawn the "Romani" or Gypsy?
The Gypsy's are from India. They got kicked out of India ~1000 years ago.

look to the rh- jews.

Jews stayed with Egyptians for centuries, so I'm sure they absorbed some of their witchcraft. Just like how they absorbed much during their time in babylon

Not kicked out per se, subhuman Turkroaches brought them as slaves to Europe
Same negro ancestry that bounds them

crypto-jews

Yeah because historically there have never massive numbers of jews in Italy or Greece, and as we all know, jews never change their last names...

fuck. that's unsettling. it's swedish/norwegian

But the Egyptians enslaved the Jews? Also Egyptian magic and jew magic is different.

Some say Jews are descendants of Martians, and the Martians were essentially the embodiment of evil and terrorized the Atlantians.

He may be a crypto Jew, or just another Goy who got into some nasty stuff. Note that one of his main connections to blood-eating is Marina Abramovic, who is certainly a Jew and 100% nasty (look up spirit cooking).

they definitly do change thier names tard, they take up names from the goy host culture

are you fucking retarded, the post was sarcasm

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people_in_Egypt

the 'official' story is that the video is somehow faked, but i dont think so
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/vip-paedophile-ring-abused-teenage-4721479

They migrated to Egypt they didn't spawn out of it.

Guess im the tard lmao

>gypsys staying in one place

rhnegativebloodsecrets.blogspot.com/2012/12/ancient-bloodline.html
?????

"All I get is these vampires and blood-suckers"
"All I see is these fake fucks with no fangs trying to draw blood from my ice-cold veins"
I might be reading too much into it, but this is from Jay-Z's second verse on "Monster"

(OP)
anyone see this??
twitter.com/Cattagnew
Insane tweets from 2011 accusing Podesta and other notables of absurd and heinous crimes.

ARCHIVE THEM ALL

That's a schizo dude. No rational person types in all caps like that.

What would Peterson say about this?

"Fuck these so called casters aimin at the boy"

MAGA

Constantinople will be returned.

worlds gonna end soon

Yeh, they're clearly unhinged. Not impossible they were really victimized by somebody though

My point is that the majority of jews in the west are actually southern italians, greeks, and north africans.

His reading list is full redpill

He shows people the way and they find it all out for themselves without feeling pushed into it

speaking of redpill
prometheism.net/library/CultureOfCritique.pdf

What do the numbers decide?

my fellow comrades
i checked the worldcorp website where you can find the source of the molesta video

i checked it but can i get in trouble now?
im really freaking out guys!!

help me pls

Podesta, do you know about the early days of the Kimberly Diamond mines? Do you know what they did to the native workers who stole diamonds? Don't worry, they didn't kill them, that would be like junking your Mercedes just because it has a broken spring.

No, if they caught them, they had to make sure they could go on working, but they also had to make sure they could never run away. The operation was called Hobbling.

we wont see christmas

Do the numbers predict a h?