What's the next step in his master plan?

what's the next step in his master plan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qs7N-T6f3oI
youtube.com/watch?v=Ct0H_ndjavM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's impossible for 4th dimensional beings to comprehend.

I don't know but I love him. He's my fucking hero. Every time I hear someone bitch about him I get hard, he's such a fucking alpha male

open a pollo loco franchise on the american side of the border

Get appointed as national security adviser.

Crashing this country...with no survivors!

youtube.com/watch?v=qs7N-T6f3oI

Biospheres on mars

There is no way the brightest of us would reveal anything even if we figured it out. We might reveal lies to throw off lugenpresse though.

he wuld need to be a big guy

I go back and forth between who i like more, bannon or miller

im just so happy theyre in the WH

To recruit some master media manipulators to help persuade the masses to adopt an alt-right agenda.

Can he appoint a minister without portfolio? I can think of an amazing candidate for this position.

I have a better question, why is Kushner present in every meeting and behind every decision by the old don?

Literally no one elected Kushner and he can't be fired.

That jew probably won the election for Trump with his social media strategy. He can do whatever he wants

Revoking lots of security clearances and leaving cucks helpless.

>He can do whatever he wants
That's what worries me. Is this how they control everything?

Yes, notice how the media pretty much just ignores Kushner

Hard to ignore when he's sitting in the middle of the first row. Again, elected by no one.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ct0H_ndjavM

>tfw Bannon ends up outplaying the deep state

He means the news media never talks about him.

Crashing this deep state.

Lot of stuff Bannon might do.

He might want to 'reduce' Iran's capability to take over the Middle East once America pulls out through military strikes. Or destroy America's trade relationship with China and de-interlock the two nations into separate economy. Trump seems really fuckin keen though on beating the shit out of Mexico for insolence so maybe he'll think that'll be the easier sale.

Bannon's way smarter then any of us though so who can say?

No survivors.

At this point he's probably starting to get sidetracked by the need for damage control and the weight of what he's undertaken.

Trump gave him great cover today for a period of reajustment, but he ought to be given a small team of his own so they can hand responsibilities and talents around, and not get caught up with individual deficiencies.