Alex Jones

So what does Sup Forums think of this guy? Is he /ourguy/ or is he more controlled opposition?

I myself was a skeptic until I watched the Rogan vid.

Now I'm starting to feel this pervading sense that the rumors really ARE true.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BI0gwjg0h2E
infowarsstore.com/caveman-paleo-formula.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wN1PShWvO5U
youtube.com/watch?v=JJXspT2VtOE&list=LLqm0Q-XmsHWX_Gklk-NAUAw&index=2
texasvoicecenter.com/treatment_options.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ONUzQ4q-Amk
youtube.com/watch?v=KgREVykFKXg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Controlled opposition, YES!

Alex Jones has always been an idiot. He used to drive around Austin preaching his loony gospel over 10 years ago. Shame the internet gave him a real platform.

wait, alex jones or bill hicks?

Looking at that picture, it honestly makes me tear up at the thought that Hicks could still be with us, leading the charge against everything that Tool was railing against in that album, opening minds one bottle of super male vitality at a time...

Alex Jones is liar, everything is ok the government would never do anything bad. Go back to bed.

/ourguy/
>/ourguy/
/ourguy/
>/ourguy/
/ourguy/
>/ourguy/
/ourguy/
>/ourguy/
/ourguy/
>/ourguy/
/ourguy/
>/ourguy/
/ourguy/
>/ourguy/
/ourguy/
>/ourguy/
/ourguy/
>/ourguy/

Uh, guys...

Did kek just confirm that Alex Jones really IS Bill Hicks?

bill hicks was brave and enlightened in some ways, but overall i think he was too tolerant. too much of a hippie. still like him though.

This is what happens when you eat shrooms

>Digits confirm Bill Hicks is still alive

WEW LAD

This.

Jewholdinghands.jpg

Everything but the ears and nose and forehead and that mole thing and hair line thing...

Sometimes I wish my IQ was low enough to have some anonymous retards on a sock washing forum be able to change my views and opinions on someone just by calling them

>controlled opposition

or shill, etc etc.

Without any arguments or evidence whatsoever except for, ahh the glorious,

"but he doesnt says jews in every sentence"
Unfortunately, my IQ is just a little too high for this kind of subversion.

Good luck though, i'm sure you'll snagged some of the 80 iq lurkers

I wonder if AJ hangs out with Tool on the DL

Say WHUUUTTT

/ourguy/ has to be more fit than him.

Both

>The midface and teeth are freakishly similar
>The eyes are the exact same.

This is spooky AF, desu senpai

Meh, he's ok. He kind of helps introduce normie to the red pills that are easier to swallow, but he isn't a race realist.

AJ is legit, you just need to know how to sift through raw news and complete opinion... like any independent, critical thinker should

Alex Jones is controlled opposition, but at the same time he is also major red pill. You win some, you lose some.

sure is

People go a little crazy with this (((controlled opposition))) meme

tell me this, if he is actually controlled opposition or whatever that means, why is he red-pilling people and shilling for nationalism and freedom?

Is gurren lagann the most redpilled anime of all time?

youtube.com/watch?v=BI0gwjg0h2E

Responding to correct myself. I thought OP was talking about Paul Joseph Watson. I haven't watched much Alex Jones. I'm clearly too tired for Sup Forums shenanigans right now.

>He isn't a race realist
Eh, I don't blame him from staying away from that one.

I've realized lately that the vast, vast majority of people are far too conditioned to be ready for that truth. All it does is make them irrationally angry and lash out I'm fits of uncontrolled cognitive dissonance.

Yeah when they go to Bohemian Grove to hang out with the other illuminati

That's true. Just a note. I thought OP was talking about Paul Joseph Watson for some reason. Don't know why. I'm probably too tired.

He has had Billy Corgan (Smashing Pumpkins) and Lead Singer from Korn on the Show. Also Chuck Norris is his body guard.

I love Alex

Sure, but what happened to the real Alex Jones before Bill Hicks was installed?

I told you Bill Hicks was eating Shrooms one day and super sayaned into the Aryan race

I wish he redpilled people on women. Race is a given to me and I feel doesn't even need to be explained but he knows better not to do either of those on (((jewtube))) he'd ostracize himself. Look what calling bannon or pence a racist is really powerful way to ruin someone's image to the average white person living in a bubble. Black people at least know racism is real on both sides it's natural in human nature to differentiate race and they just hope on the train of retarded white sjw pandering to a worthless cause. Yeah but I wishhhhhhh he could redpill everyone on womyns

Alex is almost redpilled, he recognizes the existence of globalism, and he understands that at its core it's driven by a small group of ultra elites.
However he fails to recognize the Jewish connection, which means he will always lack historical context.
So he will be cursed to see their activities but unable to truly see the endgame

Yep. Come for the redpills, stay because he's amusing when he gets mad and starts yelling.
1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN-

He can't name the Jew on YouTube and even if he can't see it. I watched a video where he explains it's not all Jews it's a select few elite Jews that do these things so essentially his point is it's a handful of Jew and non Jew elites it wouldn't be right to call out all Jews for this. The bilderberg group is all Jewish? I know they've totally infiltrated mms and Hollywood so maybe he's completely wrong in not naming the Jew but naming the Jew doesn't help this early in the game

All you need is the right combination of shrooms for your genetic code

Ears are different, as has been said.
I think most white people look the same too, but that's just 2 Texan dudes with jowls...nothing more.

His name is bill hicks

I just remember this from a Tool album for some reason, forgot which one.

Right now Dr. Group is working on creating the perfect detox to make a race of super saiyans

infowarsstore.com/caveman-paleo-formula.html

The most important thing that he is done....
Is that he showed you can go totally out of their system...
He didn't had advertisement... his site traffic is not based on SEO or Social media
and he is probably making something between 50 to 100 million/year (maybe more)
so.... if you bent over for the google fagots or Mark Zakerberg... they are going to keep you in the plantation... by disabling you ad account... or unpublishing your facebook,instagram page ..
So... in that aspect... he is a roll model for the future media companies

No, it's close but nothing beats LotGH

He is pretty close I think, but they are bringing this technology to the commercial market.

I can't remember the episode but in Star Trek the rosicrucians talked about spores that could repair the human body.

Hicks took the right combination of psychoactives to open his third eye and see into the 4th dimension.
That was when he was able to see the whole globalist agenda laid out before him in perfect detail.
The experience was such a massive redpill that he abandoned his entertainment career, faked his own death, and created the Alex Jones alias so he could dedicate his life to redpilling normies until the globalists were completely defeated.

Rush Limbaugh did first though so fuck of with your gay underaged ass.

True, but rush Limbaugh is actually controlled opposition, and that phrase gets over used a lot.
The man is a die hard neocon.

Well opening the third eye is part of the spiritual journey. As far as faking his own death, I believe he literally died and was reborn, but it is all about perspective and how you look at it.

FUCK

I haven't heard of rush Limbaugh's "super Male Vitality ™®" yet...
I think he doesn't even have the "Alpha Brain ™®"
So... he is still bound to his advertisers

youtube.com/watch?v=wN1PShWvO5U
Uhm, guys?

>fooled by cosmetics
Alex = Bill

GO BACK TO BED AMERICA

maybe Mozart is still alive

Here's Hicks a couple weeks before death after allegedly enduring 6 months of chemotherapy -- looks perfectly healthy, does a whole show, announces retirement, has a full head of hair.
>he didn't fake his death at all.

Where's Hick's death certificate ?!?

o fug

ITS TRUE

youtube.com/watch?v=JJXspT2VtOE&list=LLqm0Q-XmsHWX_Gklk-NAUAw&index=2

This.

uhhhhh

anyone else have the hunch that bill hicks would have been massively anti-trump?

alex jones is pretty much shit
i like owen shroyer sometimes

did anyone else listen to glenn beck this evening? he talked about alex jones for like 10 minutes. that guy is such a fucking hack.

He sounded crazier than usual on the Joe Rogan show. There's no way he actually believes that shit, it's an act. I don't think he was ever controlled opposition, just an entertainer. But in the Trump administration he serves as the propaganda wing because Trump's supporters really are that fucking stupid. Really sad what our country has turned into in the last year.

genetics can determine potential, but these genetics aren't as directly tied with race

I used to like hicks before i grew up and realized he's an anti-gun faggot liberal

i thought it couldn't get any edgier than him boy was i wrong

Yeah and hicks grew up too and became alex jones

What happen to his voice doe?

Its a metaphor, you moron

There aren't literal psychic pedo vampires

I feel like someone pays him to say true things in an insane way while also sprinkling in complete bullshit stories to make the true stories seem false. Or maybe he just noticed he sure sold a lot of male vitality potion to mysterious dudes in Bulgaria and Belarus when he would run certain kinds of stories.

How is it a shame its entertaining as fuck i can watch him scream about stuff all day.

I don't completely trust Tool or Alex Jones either. But they have some cool shit going on. Just approach it with an open mind and think for yourself.

He just explained what the elites believe you dumbdumb. If you don't know that the top elite believe in crazy esoteric shit already then kys

>Hicks
Unconnected ear
>Jones
Connected ear

>Hicks
Straight bridge, curved nostril
>Jones
Curved bridge, straight nostril

>Hicks
Darker hair
>Jones
Lighter hair

>Hicks
More fat under the jaw
>Jones
Less fat under the jaw

>Hicks
Unconnected ear
>Jones
Connected ear

>Hicks
Straight bridge, curved nostril
>Jones
Curved bridge, straight nostril

>Hicks
Darker hair
>Jones
Lighter hair

>Hicks
More fat under the jaw
>Jones
Less fat under the jaw

You're talking shit. The most you can say is that Hicks and Jones are both probably from Anglo-Scots-Irish ancestry that was infused with and melded with the Southern gene pool. DESU I wouldn't be surprised if they were third cousins, but you're grasping at straws.

>I feel like someone pays him to say true things in an insane way while also sprinkling in complete bullshit stories to make the true stories seem false

My feeling too, except for the "someone pays him" part. I think the Alex Jones we see on the show is an exaggeration of his real personality that he puts on to seem a bit more crazy than he actually is so he can safely be blown off by the NWO or what have you as a non-threat. By putting on the act of a madman with all the screaming and shouting and crying he brings in a lot of viewers while at the same time shielding himself from being perceived as an actual threat. By doing this he can keep the flow of redpills going to the audience that really knows whats up.

Alex Jones is a GENIUS! Ever since i've started taking his "Alpha Brain" supplement daily, i've been pulling some 10 hab's every other Saturday bro... Like one night I got two

I love the guy he's the only non FAKE NEWS we have anymore!

I think it's more of him just putting on a show. The man is talking for 3 hours he needs to make things interesting.

I think he's sincere but he is an entertainer and a business man

>Alex Jones
>metaphor

Leaf.jpeg

jewish controlled opposition, just watch his david duke debate.

>buy my snake oil, goys!

Does Sup Forums listen to tool?
To this day I can't find a better artist or band that speaks on so many levels.

Tool is TERRIBLE.

>his voice
Listen before/after
texasvoicecenter.com/treatment_options.html

u serious or shill?

Many things change with plastic surgery and cosmetics, but not: Exact same teeth, face alignment, face profile
= same person.

Alex Jones starts EXACTLY where Bill Hicks dies - both at Sacred Cow Productions working with Kevin Booth.

How many coincidences before you get it?

All I know is....Alex looks closer to Bill's age (55) than he does his stated age (43).

Keep telling yourself that...

I do, but I'm a 31 year old /oldfag/ who got into them in middle school shortly after Ænima came out and still remembers the excitement of the build-up to when Lateralus released in late 2000, mere months away from the Mer De Noms release.

Freshman year of high school was really peak Maynard James Keenan.

Now I just get depressed thinking about how far the whole indie/alternative scene has fallen.

Alex Jones exposes the Jews: m.youtube.com/watch?v=ONUzQ4q-Amk

He is controlled opposition but he's also a dangerous loose cannon who's insane and doesn't give a shit

youtube.com/watch?v=KgREVykFKXg

watch this and tell me alex jones isn't bill hicks

you can't

it's a joke thats spiralled out of control and made him WAY more money than he would've made as a comedian

Because for a lurker or politically inactive person, the presence of someone like Jones makes them believe they don't have to do anything. Because AJ is clearly fighting for what they believe in so they don't have to join up

Watching him smoke weed with Joe Rogan might as well have been Jones's outing himself.

>rush

Doesn't he have a legit radio contract? Jones only syndicates his show, he owns the ip and does all the production.

Is Tool Sup Forums approved or something?

I listen to Tool but I rarely hear lyrics in music just the instrumental stuff. Danny Carey is a God