Sup Forums how much discipline do you think is valid with your children before it is considered child abuse?

Sup Forums how much discipline do you think is valid with your children before it is considered child abuse?

I just had to discipline my son (ie; slapping the fuck out of him) for calling both me and his mother 'niggers' and listening to Lil Wayne, or whatever the fuck his name is on repeat when I told him not to.

How much is too much?

take him to the ghetto and drop him off
he'll behave after that

You've already failed as a parent if you have to hit your children, this is on you buddy

The trick is to not pile on physical abuse for extended periods of time, and also to not show irrational anger when doing it.

One extremely sharp slap to the face or ass, face like a stone, and then calmly explain in a gentle, reassuring voice that what they did was wrong, and that they're OK now, but that much, much worse is in store if they ever do it again. Then just walk away.

It also heavily depends on age. Toddlers really don't get it yet, and just need to be 'repositioned' as if they were special needs adults. Around five years of age is when you start bringing down hammers, IMO.

>he calls his parents nigger
Your wife's son truly sounds like a deviant
I think your best method of getting back at your son would to serve him non halal pork for dinner tonight

If you actually spent meaningful time with him and were good parents who loved, listened and communicated with him properly you wouldn't need to discipline him. Perhaps what you really need is God in your life. A family that prays together stays together.

Is that John Oliver?

but we already live in a kind of 'ghetto' except its all white...

This is my son and his friends, he's on the right.

Niggers are like cigarettes.

If you catch your son with one, you gotta make him smoke a whole pack of niggers.

You need to give him a better identity to identify with instead of this nigger bullshit. Show him the history and accomplishments of whatever you are descended from.

Otherwise with nothing else to be proud of he will just follow his useless friends.

oops suck at Sup Forums.

reply was to this guy

>Poo pee land

But they are all like that, and they all listen to this 'music' too, as well as doing... other things.

>oops suck at Sup Forums.
I'll say.
That pic is old as fuck.

You like the AVGN. Pretty cool.

Oh, this is a teen? That's different, I'm surprised he didn't try to punch back (might've gotten a bit lucky there). Once they're that old, if they've still got discipline problems you're going to need to get them into therapy, you can't really mold them yourself anymore on a mental level and if you try to do it physically they can cause grievous harm out of retaliation (either to themselves, you, or your property).

Also he says he hates being white, and black people are cooler, and that he does not care about white history, and beleive me I tried, he says were all slavers, land thives and murdrerers and wants to be black.

What should I do?

I got yelled at for getting b's in college level classes back in high school, not waking up "on time"(5 minutes sloghtly off one hour before actually going to school leading to slightly increased traffic)while other kids were off doing drugs and shit

I do a lot of work with problem dogs and I find positive reinforcement works a lot better then being negative. It is really important to correct bad behaviors but it's more important to recognize when something has been done right. You need to ask yourself why the kid is calling you a nigger when he already knows he will get in trouble for it.

Why doesn't the child know how to be respectful? If he does show respect is that respect recognized?

My dad once took me me take off all my clothes and then he hit me with his weight lifting belt on my ass until I passed out, I woke up and he was still hitting me. He was fucking yelling the entire time, no words just loud yelling. After it was all done he told me he I wasn't allowed to wear clothes anymore.

I don't even remember what I did...

>Pic fucking related man...

So, I should use training tactics of dog handlers on my son?

And you fucking learned your lesson, didn't you?

You've already failed. A spanking very infrequently (maybe once every 2 years) is appropriate. Reserved for the worst things. The punishment should be done without anger.

If you are wantonly slapping your child and your child is calling you nigger, you've already failed

are you somewhere in the south united states?

>G-G-G-G-GOOD BYE!

I don't remember what I did...

Florida

Your son respects your friends more than you, this is your fault. It might be too late.

Send him to the US, we will fix him. We have better culture than UK sadly.

Holy shit! the chaving has begun in your son. Reward him with money everytime he reads a book.

We already live in the ghetto though, but it's all white (uk btw)

he already got a girl pregnant at 13, she was 12 btw

This is common here.

Irrelevant, Discipline them as much as you feel necessary.

The real moral question is how much you can discipline your wife. Which is also as much as necessary.

>Florida

And are your parents related?

No

Too late, but you should have moved. Find an area where being a nigger is uncool. Laugh rather than get angry when he acts like a nigger. You can't attack the prideful directly, it makes stupid poor prideful people more prideful.

I slap the fuck out of her whenever I catcher her watching Oprah.

That is good, but me and my wife are cousins, We were told to keep it in the family (forced to)

Wow!, so cool,,. and epic!!

Hi, your highness.

Your dad sounds like a closet homo.

Can't move, and besides there is no point, most of this country is what you would call 'chav' now (ie; white dogshit... most sadly.)

You save physical discipline for ethical transgressions. Every thing else can be dealt with with reason or deprivation of preferred activities (grounding, no computer, no sports, etc.)

If you have to hit a child you've already failed as a parent.

what if she is 15 and wants to date a black, I hit her for that.

but the nigger already hit it

Maybe... I abuse my cat from time to time.

I choked one of the strays a month ago... That's her in the pic. I just can't control myself I get an urge to strangle the little thing.

nope, she is homeschooled, and also, please don't talk to me, your profile pic makes you look like a brownskin.

You deserve to be called a nigger if you let your son listen to any type of music like that.

Did I let him? no, so you can go fuck yourself, friend, also,are you married, fucker?

Doubt it.

Well it seems like you haven't tried to prevent it. You might still be able to save him.

Don't dodge the question.

Are you married, fucker?

Because, I sincerely doubt it.

STOP SPANKING YOUR KIDS

Shut up you worthless fucking faggot

>How much is too much?
There's a fine line.
If deprivation doesn't work or you don't have the means to deprive them effectively, then you really do have to spank them.

The trick is not to overdo it (50 whacks is way, way, way too much) and not to resort to it so frequently. If the kid got in trouble for acting up in class, maybe don't spank him. If he's shoplifted something, absolutely spank him.
You're the only authority on how well your kid behaves at present and how well you think he should behave.

Oh, really, so... you have kids?

Kill yourself

not spanking kids is what caused the shitty baby boomer generation

i'm 200 years old

I think it varies depending on their age, and any mental issues.

Speaking from experience yelling doesn't work, and really you should only yell if it's to alert them or someone else that they're about to be in harms way and they don't realise it.

"Time In" is quite and affective punishment. Similar to taking things away, except you force them to join you with whatever mundane thing you have to do as an adult when they'd normally have the freedom to do their own thing.

As to being cussed at - hasn't happened, yet. Not sure how I'd handle that.

Yes, and my wife and I have never laid a hand on them. If they do something we disagree with we sit them down and have a reason discussion about the problem. The results of their actions are squarely on their shoulders, and we don't ride in to rescue them from consequences.

ALL I WANTED WAS TO HAVE NICE WHITE KIDS IN A NICE WHITE AREA WITH MY COUSIN/WIFE!!!

INSTEAD, I GET TOLD TO "MOVE SOMEWHERE BETTER" BUY YOU GUYS

CAN'T ITS ALL UK CHAV

...OR NOT TO HIT MY WIFE/ KIDS!!

CAN'T, BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL CUNTS

I JUST WANT TO GO BACK IN TIME, AND LIVE LIFE IN NAZI GERMANY UNDER HITLER IN THE 1930'S

WHERE THEY KILL NIGGERS, KIKESAND RETARDS!!!

IS THAT TOO MUCH TO FUCKING ASK?!?!?!?!?

SO WHAT DO I DO?!?!?!?!?!!?

Beating them when they fucked up and new what they were getting into is fine so long as you don't go overboard with it. Slapping or hitting your kid for things they can't comprehend, even going so far as to insult them, isn't going to produce good results.

Have an autistic kid. Learned the hard way that corporal punishment Does Not Work. Create leverage by giving them things and taking them away as punishment. Works even better with the normie children. Follow through with threats consistently, try not to show anger, and NEVER back down.

my parents smacked my ass to discipline. i felt awkward and embarrassed and ashamed as fuck. it made me hate them even more.
*Shrug*
my 2cent

You should only discipline your kid with mild violence, like spanking or a slap to the back of the head if they know they've rationally done something wrong. Like if they clearly knew better but didn't listen to their conscious. If you punish them and they don't rationally understand why you are trying to teach them something you will only fester hate and resentment.

READ, BEFORE I KILL EVERYONE IN MY NIGGER LOVEING FAMILY PLZ!!!!

Fuck off you edgy 12 year old cunt

Busting a child's ass is okay. Time out does NOT fucking work.

No hitting. It has a greater chance to lead to more problems later in life. If you want your child to not grow up to be a little shit, reason with them and teach them how to act like an adult.

FUCK YOU YOU USELSS CUNT YOU DO NOT HELP WITH YOUR KIKE BULLSHIT!

Take him out of whatever school system he is in. Homeschool or invest in private schooling. The indoctrination is being shoved down his throat there.

> stopped in car at red light
> look over to car next to me
> it is the guy that owes me money for a drug debt
> he is with wife and children in a mini van
> step out of my car and approach him
> rip him out of his minivan by his hair
> his wife and children are crying
> they didnt know he did drugs
> " why is that bad man hurting daddy ? "

JEWS HAVE TAKEN OVER THIS FUCKING COUNTRY!!! THIS IS WHY IWE LIVE IN SHITHOLES AND MY SON HAS A HALF PAKI BABY, AND BY DAUGHTER WANTS TO FUCK NIGGER AND MY WIFE WATCHES OPRAH!!!

FUCK YOU!!!

Wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin' & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling. ill waste u and smash a fokin bottle oer yer head bruv, i swer 2 christ. ya think u can fokin run ya gabber at me whilst sittin on yer arse behind a lil screen? think again wanka. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper scrap. A roomble thatll make ur nan sore jus hearin about it. yer a waste bruv. me crew be all over tha place & ill beat ya to a proper fokin pulp with me fists wanka. if i aint satisfied w/ that ill borrow me m8s cricket paddle & see if that gets u the fok out o' newcastle ya daft kunt. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a' kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yea stupid lil twat, innit? ima ****e fury & ull drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess knob.

damn user. Are you okay?

THEY ARE STILL ASLEEP I AM GOING TO DO SOMETHING I REGRET....

I MIGHT

>dad regularly beats me with a stick
>move out the first minute I can
>cut all contact with my parents
>mother sends me letters and shit wanting to establish contact again
fuck these psychos.

she's a cute little kitty, user.
These morons are not parents, probably not married. Don't take it personally.

That was when I was in elementary school. I'm a sadistic faggot now.

See

>Hitting your kids

It's one thing to give a spanking on the butt, it's another to try and become creative with it for the sake of inflicting as much pain as possible without creating wounds (outside mental). If you're hitting your kid so it can behave itself, you were already a shitty parent to begin with. Kids behave a particular way depending on how they're raised within the first few years of their lives.

Every one of the kids of my cousins on both sides behave incredibly well and that's because they weren't spoiled and were given chores and other things to help give them a a proper mindset. When I was 4, I along with my other cousins were doing chores such as cleaning dishes, folding clothes and blankets we slept in, sweeping ect.

Also enjoy your kid despising you if you beat him as punishment and if he's as psychotic as you turned out to be, possibly attempt to murder you later on in life.

It happens.

sounds pretty hot

>not raising a warrior

cuck

there are no guns here but i served in the army 14 years (TA) and I have a large collection of high-carbon knives

if you see something on the news it was me

My name is Pete and I am 39 from Oldham

Goodbye.

>street fitin'
>not studying superior street foitan
>ISHYGDDT

Slapping him is fine but the best imo is forcefully washing their mouths with soap after they say something bad. To teens is pretty easy aswell, just do something in front of their friends, they'll never do that agian trust

>The real moral question is how much you can discipline your wife. Which is also as much as necessary.

Fuck off Achmed.

>Thinking beating a kid will make them a warrior

Autist

Though it's not like you'll ever have kids.

Yes.

How is your wife's boyfriend doing?

How are the slums and anarchy treating you?

The reason why is often call child abuse is because some parents always hits their kids for any reason, the thing you did was right, as long you hit him because he disrespected you or your wife or did something wrong is okay.

The point is to associate bad actions with pain.

Calling you niggers, you smack him under the leg a couple times hard, that will associate pain with that and deter him but not psychological scar him and make you hate him.

Smacking him for listening to the wrong type of music will just push him into degeneracy.

If you hit your child it just means you lacked imagination. Everything they think is theirs was given to them by you. There's plenty of privileges, toys, electronics etc. that can be taken away. You shouldn't be teaching them to fear you. You should be emulating how the real world will treat them when they act in a way that will hurt them in themselves in the long run

>be jigaboo
>have porchmonkey wife
>son delivers some harmless bantz
>chimp out

your boy is right

OP? (ID: cKvJTZYY) they're all the same guy, don't do anything rash m8

DADDY DADDY STOP HITING ME
STOP DAD
STOPP PLEASE
STOP DAD DONT HIT ME
OMG DADDY STOP IM GONNA CUM
OHHHHHHH

>attacking animals for sadistic pleasures

Go get help user. Not saying this as an insult, but rather as solid advice.

also make him watch Pinnochio for 78 hours straight

>Initiating physical force on a creature ten times smaller than you, and wholly dependent upon you for survival.
>Claiming you are pro-freedom.

NAP applies to children also, user.

Studies show that child beating is not even effective for short term "obedience." Not to mention IQ drop.

Keep beating your children faggots. Will make it all the easier for mine to overtake yours.

I feel ya. Last week my cat was biting my internet cables, i tried getting him out of there and he started attacking my hand, then i held him and started choking him a bit to show who was in control, before i knew i had a boner