Damn

damn...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk [Open] YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"STEVEN CROWDER JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE NOT A REAL COMEDIAN AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN LIKE A LITTLE BITCH AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS UNTIL YOU SMOKE WEED FUCK FACE "

>"STEVEN "JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP" CROWDER, JUST SMOKE WEED OR TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOU'RE NOT A REAL COMEDIAN AND YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN YOU LITTLE BITCH"

Joe Rogan, 2017
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard

Sage

crowder shouldve known better than criticizing DUDE WEED

seriously triggered joe

I think crowder got triggered that his journalist was btfo. Notice how he immediately became a victim of bullying, even accussing Rogan that it was set up.

What's the appeal of kettle bells?

How will Joe ever recover? BTFO

Brain damaged pothead vs. insecure, uppity closeted homosexual... I'd rather watch two rats chew each other to death.

So who was in the wrong here? I couldn't even watch the whole thing, too idiotic.
To me looks like Joe is kind of a weed fundamentalist.

Crowdey just BTFO himself out by admitting he takes speed and claimed weed was worse. "you're bullying me" made him sound like an absolute faggot too.

Rogan already apologised on youtube and his twitter

>"you're bullying me"
a fucking faggot
top keks

Crowder is gay?

I hate both of them but Crowder is right. Weed is fucking overrated.

Rogan was on crowder show today, admitted he was drunk and apologised. they also revisited yesterday's issues and talked it out properly with rogan admitting he was wrong. It was a great chat they had. Rogan also apologies on instagram and crowder said it was completely unnecessary for him to apologise.

it's a thick grip, in most cases, which doesn't spin around if you move with it. This is good for wrist health because it forces your grip to keep the thing steady

like a front raise with a db, the weight is pretty much in your hand, with a kettlebell it's in front of your hand; causing you to grip more.

it isn't mandatory but if you're able to work with one you should atleast do a few exercises with them

Sounds legit.

dude this guy is woke as fuck with memes like that

he is all about sensory extremes

He's not gay, the aut-right just started using lefty arguements

I'm in between both of them. I smoke everyday but I actually don't smoke that much compared to other people I know and see. I'm not retarded though to think it is a cure all. Inhaling any burnt matter is not gonna be positive for your lungs. I smoke mainly for appetite reasons and sleep assistance. I'm not a dude weed lmao dipshit like the joe bro but I do like a toke. Joe bro was and is always passive aggressive to guests he's intimidated by. Whether you like his comedy or presentation skills or even his political views, Chowder is not a dipshit, I respect Chowder more than joe bro. Although I do watch his podcasts if he has interesting guests.

wew

sage

No he didnt.

Look it up then in youtube and instagram then fuck wits.

Sure is getting liberal around pol these days with the feelings over facts.

Better yet there you go you pair of useless cunts.