Celebrate Black History Month with murder of Ohio Coed by black sex offender

Reagan Tokes from ohio who supported BLM and fought white priviledge got raped and brutally murdered by a black guy on her campus. What is wrong with these people? She was so young...

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nbL4tu63kBg

people.com/crime/reagan-tokes-ohio-state-student-rape-murder-suspect-arrested/

Other urls found in this thread:

spectator.org/54312_how-miami-school-crime-cover-policy-led-trayvon-martins-death/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tha fuck'd she expect lol

>having sympathy for coalburners/latent coalburners

How the fuck do you allow registered aggressive sex offenders to study on US Universities? Are you people retarded?

Nothing of value was lost.

Every fucking single time, the words that hurts the most are Sup Forums was always right.

We have to be tolerant, Polska.

she wasn't a coalburner tho, watch from 4:20 on

>supported BLM and fought white priviledge
And nothing of value was lost

PROTECTED CLASSES

>who supported BLM and fought white priviledge

there's no source on that you kike.

nothing of value was lost....

niggers can do no wrong becuz dey oprezed

the only way a white boi can get pussy is to buy it, like Trump.

fat white bois with tiny baby dicks.

Fuck Ohio State

UH OH! you can always tell the niggers who lost the bbc genes lmo

Things like this never happen here in the Arena District or Short North. This is a super rare crime.

The majority of black people here (even though there's very few) have glasses or work in a technical field and speak coherent English.

She was walking by herself and relaxed around a random black. There's a reason people here either live close, walk home with friends or get a taxi. When you go outside of the Short North, it's mostly campus and worthless niggers.

He wasn't a student tho

Yes he was.

>went to Ohio State

Literally nothing of value was lost that day

Good one, but my ancestors owned slaves. They whipped them when they misbehaved and they probably raped them occasionally. So I guess I win.

bbc lovers = darwin award winners

don't care enough beyond that

We need to stop feeling sorry for traitorous women like this.

Thank you based black bros for removing this whore from the gene pool.

>Brian L. Golsby, 29, who was released from prison in November after serving time for aggravated robbery and attempted rape, was arrested Saturday, according to court records obtained by PEOPLE.
Nigger literally couldn't go three months without trying to rape somebody.

Mess with the coal, you're gonna get burned.

ITT: Edgy teenagers

>Hurr durr she was photographed with black friends, she obviously fucked black people and deserved to be killed

It's not hard to believe most of you people are literally the dumbest people on the intelligence spectrum and think Trump winning is funny.

nigs gonna nig

Who cares?

Our liberal indoctrination centers are so far gone they won't even punish niggers for breaking the law any more.

We had a case in our local campus campus where a nigger was caught breaking into rooms to steal laptops. He was caught very quickly because the stupid nigger didn't even bother to remove the college ID tags off the equipment he was trying to pawn. They found him with dozens of stolen student laptops in addition to college equipment.

They not only just let the nigger keep going to class, there was a scene where an asian student who the nigger stole from was actually in one of his classes. He thought it was outrageous that he should be forced to share a classroom with the nigger felon that robbed him.

US campuses also very often have their own police force. Their jurisdiction. So if they refuse to do anything, nothing gets done. Liberal cops for liberal colleges let this thieving nigger go free.

Asians are the only people that still have their balls left in this country and are still willing to say something about it. Asia-bro threatened to go in over their heads and call in the city police, so they moved the nigger to another class. Not arrested, charged, or even expelled. Just moved. It was enough to appease him, so it was then swiftly buried.

Liberal policies regularly ignore black crime, and they do it as often as they can. Even St. Skittles got a free pass for robbery because of liberal policies demanding that niggers stop being punished for nigging.

spectator.org/54312_how-miami-school-crime-cover-policy-led-trayvon-martins-death/

This is absolutely rampant among liberal-controlled areas. The true damages caused by niggers is vastly under-reported.

>relaxing around black people

100% truth!

O-H!

C'mon leaf everyone knows it is:

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

Burn the coal pay the toll

If you're friends with blacks these are occupational hazards.

Want to reduce your chances of rape, robbery, or murder? Don't associate with blacks. End of story.

A black youf tried to steal my friends car in Clintonville. Was hotwiring the thing in our back driveway when I walked outside. Black petty crime is rampant in Columbus

wtf when did george r.r. martin become so red pilled

This.

my first experience with a black kid = he broke into neighbor kids house, shits on kids parents bedroom, breaks everything, comes to my house, invites me there, i see shit everywhere so i leave. Tell parents, cops come, niglet tries to blame me and every other kid on the block.

Fuck niggers

The Short North area where she was abducted is one of the more affluent areas of Columbus. It's mostly actual homosexuals and rich hipsters.

She didn't know the attacker. She was attacked after she left work.

Flaherty's videos are fine and all, but I hate how he has to shill his fucking book with a "clever" tie-up at the end of every video.

>willingly working or even going anywhere near short north
How many cocks have you had in your ass?

>She was walking by herself and relaxed around a random black.

That's basically like burning coal at this point.

As with all instances in which fossil fuel combustion is permitted, the toll must be summarily remitted.

look on the bright side, that is one rape closer to proving the 1 in 4 college rape statistics.

That was her BF

she burned the coal, and payed the toll

Executions need to come back and be frightening.Take people 100% guilty and just shoot them in front of other inmates. Motherfuckers will think twice before doing shit on the streets.

lmao

He wasn't white? No wonder I haven't seen a picture of him in the media!