Trump absolutely BTFO by his own Defense secretary

Mattis rebuffs Russia cooperation call, says 'little doubt' Moscow meddling in elections

foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/16/mattis-rebuffs-russia-cooperation-call-says-little-doubt-moscow-meddling-in-elections.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_Free_Europe/Radio_Liberty
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Yes, and whose elections did he say?

Fact is, so have we.

Mattis is the main obstacle for joint action on ISIL. But then again, congress would block any US-Russian deal on any matter anyway. Best case scenario, Russia and US will have division of labor in Syria and Iraq.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_Free_Europe/Radio_Liberty

Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty (RFE/RL) is a United States government-funded broadcasting organization that provides news, information, and analysis to countries in Eastern Europe, Central Asia and the Middle East "where the free flow of information is either banned by government authorities or not fully developed".[3] RFE/RL is a 501(c)(3) corporation that receives U.S. government funding and is supervised by the Broadcasting Board of Governors, an agency overseeing all U.S. federal government international broadcasting services.[4]
During the Cold War, Radio Free Europe (RFE) was broadcast to Soviet satellite countries and Radio Liberty (RL) targeted the Soviet Union. RFE was founded as an anti-communist propaganda source in 1949 by the National Committee for a Free Europe. RL was founded two years later and the two organizations merged in 1976. Communist governments frequently sent agents to infiltrate RFE's headquarters. Radio transmissions into the Soviet Union were regularly jammed by the KGB. RFE/RL received funds from the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) until 1972.[5] During RFE's earliest years of existence, the CIA and U.S. Department of State issued broad policy directives, and a system evolved where broadcast policy was determined through negotiation between them and RFE staff.[6]

Fuck. Why did Flynn have to go?

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

It's all we ever fucking hear anymore.

There is nothing wrong with RFE. It was promoting freedom. What Russia is doing is pushing the opposite of freedom: serfdom with an entrenched oligarchy stealing from the people.

good cop, bad cop

I hate how Russiaboos pretend Russia never does any kind of meddling in anything

Not saying we are innocent but stop pretending Russia is some kind of childlike country that just wants to exist and everybody's putting it down

The Wikileaks hurt Hillary, they didn't help her

The problem is that lately the US is doing that classic soviet "whataboutism" but it's like pre-whataboutism. Before anyone can accuse us of the things we do we accuse Russia of it.

At some point we have to stop playing world police. This isn't the 50s anymore and we don't have a 90% white country with near perfect employment rate to feed this military beast. It would be better to stop this madness now before we end up with our tentacles in all corners of the world and South Africa-tier population levels trying to sustain it. Better to quit while we're ahead than collapse in a 1991 style soviet break up.

If you watched any of the confirmation hearings you would know that

a) all nominees were asked if they believe in Russia election meddling
b) all nominees answered yes

It's not common for people in Washington to go around calling the FBI liars.

>a) all nominees were asked if they believe in Russia election meddling

isnt this weird ?

who cares about russian meddling. they didnt release podesta's emails to wiki, or the DNC email to wiki, etc.

they hacked the US , just like all the powers did

trumps right, this is all a ruse

Yea but bro they don't read into it so how could they manage?
This is Big League good cop, bad cop. Mattis and Trump both ebb and flow spectacularly across the political spectrum because of their iron like personal constitutions. This is no act. To our enemies the thought of Mattis sicking the war dogs on them is the thing of nightmares. And he's also our friends greatest ally. Trump wants Russia to team up with him. They have to make consessions, everyone does. And to our friends he expects true friendship and not the ass backwards bullshit that's being pulled now. Trump is a fucking genius, and he's got otherworldly help so we will be a ok as Americans. Mattis is as powerful as Trump and the world knows it. I mean really, have you guys heard this guy talk? He's a fucking GENIUS and as genuine as they come. Trump respects theeeeeeee fuuuuckkkk out of him. The world is an ocean of energy; and these niggas is yin and yang. Praise the Almighty Creator, Lord God!

I am rather politically illiterate but I figured this would be a good place to ask.

Why do people not want Trump to be friendly with Russia? Isn't another friend one less enemy? Russia is powerful and would make a very nice pal.

Because Russia has and continues to act against American interests. They do not want to be our friends. This is like asking why you wouldn't want to be friends with a murderer who is beating up your friends.

Because unless we're enemies with Russia, we have some serious issues with the clinton and podesta emails.

This.

Why does Russia have to be so aggressive? They should just fuck off and let us go back to being the jews' puppet and let us exterminate Syria.

Wouldn't that mean in that analogy that you would want to have that person as an ally because your friends are weak and the murderer is strong? I mean obviously you would want to help your friends but wouldn't being friends with the big strong man help you convince him to stop hurting them?
what are those
Sorry I am politically illiterate

Do you really expect anyone here to care?

All I know is Trump is president and the left is "literally shaking"..

-Russian invasion of Georgia and Ukraine
-Democrats assblasted that there is a even a tiny possibility that russian gov hacked into dnc and leaked info.

>what are those
jewgle.

There's tens of thousands of emails and it was like half the reason Clinton lost.

>we have little doubt of their meddling in the elections of democracies

Wow, it's fucking nothing.

Fucking Russians meddling in everything!

>let us exterminate Syria.
>Russian warm weather ports on the other side of the readily restrictable Bosporus strait.
Not gonna happen.

Oh well I know about the old clinton email scandal thing but what is "podesta"
Don't want political stuff in my search history and I don't trust chrome so no incognito

I have no issues with subversion on principle. We just pick retarded times to use that option. You can't prop up a regime with totally different values and motivations than your own and expect their loyalty to last longer than their dependence on you

Threadly reminder that the Russians are an existantial threat second only to the Chinese.

For "literally who?" tier countries like you maybe. Why should we care about "da rushans?"

Praise Christ for saving this world for just a bit longer.

>inb4 dems love russia now

You realize he didn't say that at all? He said there was little doubt russia meddels in many elections

>Why should l care about one of the only countries that's been testing US hegemony in one way or another for the past 70 years?

Not nuking Russia was a mistake.

We're not even supposed to have a standing army REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>classic soviet "whataboutism"
i don't understand why it's bad argument

>hey Russia you should (not) act like this because it's not how other civilized states act
>Rus points finger on civilized states doing that
>no that's whataboutism you should totally do things nobody else does to be like them.

Because we're an expansion-loving empire that is an unholy mix of Slavic roots and Golden Horde vassalage.
We're forged to conquer, we're forged to follow a strong leader, and we're forged to make our neighbors butthurt again and again. Forever and ever.
We will probably always live in poverty and suffer from a totalitarian, controlling state. But such is life, I guess.

That's the point lol. That's why we came up with the term whataboutism in the first place.

Because Russia is a great scapegoat to sweep Seth Rich leaking the emails under the rug.

>I'm an originalist

TOP KEK
O
P

K
E
K

fire this traitor

>originalist

It was barely 100 years ago dude. We didn't have a standing army before ww1 because it's not constitutional. Read a book.

Do you even have books in Macedonia? What the fuck even is a """""""macedonia"""""""? Do you even exist?

...that's exactly what they did with Lybia. I hope you're elected for the Olympics, these mental gymnastics are gold-medal worthy.

Who?
I feel very out of my depth here

>serfdom with an entrenched oligarchy stealing from the people.
how is that any different than the us, retard?

I fucking kept telling everyone here that Mattis is nothing like they fucking thought. Mattis is nothing like Trump or Bannon. Everyone thought he was like them because he's got some edgy quotes out there but he's actually far closer to the establishment in mentality and ambition. I don't expect him to last the presidency either because he will quit out of frustration or he will be replaced.

Mattis is a fucking smart guy, he knows Russia doesn't give a fuck about joint operations truly, it's just an opportunity to figure out how the US military is structured and organised. Nobody but Sup Forumslution actually believes Putin gives a fuck for making an alliance with the USA. Trump has maybe 4-8 years in office and then it's back to status quo with Russia being the geopolitical enemy of the USA and the rest of NATO.

>how is that any different than the us

It's not. They succeeded and Trump and his cronies are in power now.

Seth Rich was a DNC intern who "committed suicide". I'm foggy on specifics, but apparently he was shot twice in the back of the head and thrown into a dumpster. So yeah, it wasn't a suicide.

Anyways, a few weeks after this happens, Wikileaks releases a SHIT TON of DNC emails, directly relating to high-ranking staff. Putting two and two together, one can assume Seth Rich was the whistleblower, he was sussed out and given the ol' JFK, but Wikileaks still got their evidence. Throwing the blame on Russia, a country we have had no legitimate issue with for years, is a excellent deterrent for citizens who were curious over the emails.
Now, over the months, Russia has gone from "internet whistleblowers" to "election-meddling communists". Quite a leap when you consider we don't even know what transpired. The agent in charge of the probe even said "We do not have evidence supporting these claims." But the MSM, in all their dickery, ran with it anyways.

So now half the country wants to destroy Russia and Trump, and the other half wants to destroy the media and the intelligence community. All over one staffer getting his hands too dirty.

Wtf are you even talking about? Literally gibberish.

Mattis is a true patriot though.

>I want everything in the Constitution to be treated like the Word of God
>Not an originalist

Also,
>Not wanting to continue US hegemony

50s era America is the best thing that has happened to Europe in a long time.

Deep government is actually tying Mattis' hands right now.

Are you that naive? Wikileaks might have started as an honest organisation but it's clearly now an avenue for the Russians to hand over hacked material for the organisation to release. This puts the Russians at a degree of separation so they have deniability on the fact that the leaks were focused on the Democrats and Hillary. Putin wanted Trump to win the election and they did what they could to influence the elections which included hacked information dumps

Oh my. Politics sounds like an action movie.

Thanks user

Mattis is part of deep government

this

>>I want everything in the Constitution to be treated like the Word of God

It is the word of God spoken through near perfect men such as Jefferson and Washington.

>50s era America is the best thing that has happened to Europe in a long time.
50s was a long time ago lad. It's time for us to come home and let Europe take care of their own defense.

ridiculous narrative that the US is looking after Europe. Trump even wants to expand military spending so the US isn't spending all this money just because the allies aren't "paying their share". Furthermore, the first and only time NATO has been called to assist a member was when the US was attacked on 9/11 and everyone backed the USA. Trump is just pumping this nonsense narrative that the US is being taken advantage of by everyone else which if you look at the finer details you can see it's overblown

Spoken like a anglo-saxon neocon homosexual playing on that 50 year old geopolitical outlook. There's a new Right Wing across the West, and you're not in it. Pack your bags because your friends will be hitting the door one by one.

Even if you're right, which I honestly don't believe, Russia did not directly influence the election. Maybe, the real crime here, is that members of our government are distrustworthy and corrupt, and it takes foreign intervention to get the truth out of our civil servants. I don't think it matters who leaked the information, it matters that it was leaked in the first place. All of that corruption, all the rigging tactics, the dirty plays, for the public to see. I don't know who did it, I wasn't there to see it, but I still think it's a good thing it was leaked.
(Shame the republicans didn't get their equal diligence on it, but my point still stands)

see
Yeah.. Europe is doing their part..

It's not a good action movie like Transporter, where the hero saves the day. This is like Oldboy, where nobody wins and we all die in the end.

>50s era America is the best thing that has happened to Europe in a long time.

Yeah it was real great for the Marxist Left after they murdered European Conservatives in WW2. Fucking kys.

Another case of the headline not matching the content of the article. After everything that's happened you retards still swallow the narrative.

What are you referring to exactly? I think you're way off, I'm not neocon I hate them. I'm closer to liberal/libertarian than neocon or rightwing

KYS OP. Here is the relevant quote:

"Moscow has tried interfering in democratic elections."

No mention of US. The article is horribly written, and is just rampant speculation with no evidence. It points to "rising fears of Russian involvement."

KYS OP. You're too dumb to breed.

That's literally what mattis said though.

>Jefferson
>Perfect

[TRGGERED], but that's for another thread. Anyway, your country hasn't had people like Jefferson andWashington since...well, Jefferson and Washington. No President in the last century has even come close.

Also, l can't understand people who want the US to leave NATO. This world is the way it is because it was shaped by post-war American leadership. If you were to leave that role, who knows what would happen?

Based pic, by the way.

aw
is there a cute asian girl though
also how is Oldboy? Never seen it.

not overtly but they did what they could. This is how Russia has been seen USSR times, information war type warfare

You have zero evidence of any involvement. Stop pushing the MSM's narrative for them.

> ITT: Wait what??? I thought Mattis was going to bend over and spread his butt cheeks for Putin!?? What is this bullshit!!! Russian interests should come before US interest!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Kek. Stupid faggots.

While cooperation with Russia would be fantastic, Russia and Putin's Government is not Pro-USA and they have little interest in seeing American power reign supreme.

Any person dumb enough to actually think that the US and Russia can become buttbuddies virtually over night, is a fucking good goy.

The Russian government does not like the US and the US government does not like the Russian government. This is due to years of mistrust and competition and lots of butthurt from Ex-Soviet Officers in the Russian government who think they should have won the cold war. But they didn't realize communism was asshat retarded.

Mattis has Americas interest first and that is what I want as an American. Any one who wants Russian interests first are obviously not pro-USA.

>50% white
>Trump BTFO.
lol, no. US absolutely BTFO. Soon you will have your 1991 and lose cities, which you founded but now there is 95% shitscins how it was in Grozniy for example.

"little doubt"

why are you guys still trying to sell it to the public then?

these dumbasses still think that the DNC was a hack

get these fucking geezers off the stage

they dont even know what wikileaks is they probably associate it with wikipedia

tech illiterate fucks

Conflating two separate issues. Election meddling doesn't preclude cooperation. Asking the Russians to throw us a bone isn't the same thing as saying no.

>This world is the way it is because it was shaped by post-war American leadership. If you were to leave that role, who knows what would happen?

Because we've just been working for the jews since then. We have a crumbling infrastructure and all of our shit is made in China and unemployment is through the roof.

It's time to fuck off home and fix our own problems before worrying about Russia or Iran or whoever.

Look, if they consider showing the American public what's really going on with people we elect and trust to uphold our values as information warfare, I say more power to them. So tired of this smokescreen from my own god damn government. If the Ruskies wanna clear the air, I say it's all horoshov comrade.

Yeah that's exactly my fucking point. US isn't spending money because Europe "isn't doing their part", they're doing this for their own hegemony. Trump has even said he wants to expand military spending, he said that in his press conference just yesterday. The USA would be spending over and above even if the rest of NATO was doing their part because it keeps US hegemony.

NATO was set up originally to counter the USSR. Countries aren't spending their share because Russia was no longer seriously perceived as a threat until the Crimea incident. USA's over spending had nothing to do with NATO, it was for its own ambitions

you're delusional

This thread sounds like a bunch of neocon 65 year old Breitbart faggots talking about muh Russia, muh Vietnam. I battled these idiots ever since 2008. Literally the dumbest mother fuckers. Their entire belief basically comes down to Jewish Supremacist, and whatever expands Israels power. They all talk like they're the biggest "patriotards" to ever live. Yeah right, it's all talk. Mark Levin tier patriotism for the stupids out there without a clue about anything.

Fuck these god damn Trotskyites.... holy shit when will we ever be rid of them. They never go away. Changing tune, repainting, putting on new skin... there they are right back into shilling the same shit as always.

You can even tell by how they write. "I heard about frogs so now I'm here at Sup Forums trying to influence"

Literally cancer. Go back to fucking redstate, therightscoop or twitchy you faggots.

Oldboy is...really depressing. The protagonist gets kidnapped and locked in a hotel room for 15 years, by himself, and it gets worse from there lol. A little hard to type out a synopsis on the phone

Russia are war criminals in Syria who are also,invading european countries.

If Putin can do that AND get the US to ally with him militarily, he is the master of the universe.

DNC denied the FBI access to their servers to investigate the hacking. They can fuck off with this Russia shit.

Mate, this OP is yet another ShariaBlue shill : don't bother. (((He))) is paid to instill doubt, fear, mistrust in our ranks, so you won't change his mind. Thank you for debunking the faggot though.

Idk what you're even arguing about dude. I never said any of that. I was saying what I wanted my country to do. Not what Trump said or anything like that.

>What are you referring to
>I'm closer to liberal/libertarian
Here we go again. Jesus fucking christ it's 2008 all over again with these fuckers. Please gtfo

Provide evidence. You can't.

I can already see the accusation of Sup Forums being a Russian proxy in the near future.

It's almost like you think that wasn't the case before Trump was elected. Continue to sit in your little bubble shitlord.

Do you have any proofs for that statement?

Thanks Switzerland. Love your country.

Assault rifle in every home ;-)

It was disingenuous though, it was only done so to help Trump's chances of winning because they were discussing removing of sanctions with Trump staff during the campaign trail. People in here are going to say there's no evidence yet but I can almost bet it's going to get released soon. The intel community doesn't drop shit all in one go they release things bit by bit to let the MSM and public process it slowly and draw their own conclusions. As everyone catches up with new information the IC will drip more leaks to confirm previous suspicions. So they've began with soft stuff so far but we will get more information later. You can see the writing on the wall with the IC and MSM already setting up the narrative and I know its because the bombshells are coming real soon. At this point they're laying traps for Trump officials to lie and deny and then they'll crush them with irrefutable evidence later. This is how they just took down Flynn

That sounds incredibly painful to watch.
Thanks again, have a good night m8

lol, look at what is happening in america. i think the commies got the best of us.

So we're neocons AND trotkyites? Did you just learn a bunch of political words and throw them into a single rant? you're too young to be on this board

Thank you! wow... Sup Forums is ground zero now. You can tell these guys are your typical 50+ year old neocons. It's creepy as shit because you can tell they've been lurking for months trying to pick up on the lingo.

They want to hijack, waterdown and fizzle out the revolt against them in order to claim back all positions over government. I just can't believe how fucking endless they are. I've fought they for 8 years. I mean god damn is there no end in sight.

The evidence is coming, the writing is on the wall. The IC and MSM are working together on this they're just setting up traps for the Trump administration to lie and bullshit so when they release the bombshells they'll be caught in it. This is how they always did it ever since watergate, iran-contra, etc. You're either young or delusional. Trump is going to get caught up with links to Russia, the narrative is being built so everyone is set for it when the real stuff is leaked

bump for this guy right here

nail on the head man

great job getting seth richs name out there too

youre doing the mans family justice

they need this closure and to know he was a true hero to our country

read the whole quote faggot

>2017
>Doesn't know the neocons are trotskyites

Jesus fucking christ... we've gone full circle. It's literally 2008 all over again. Only difference is you're dying barley hanging by a thread and we got two generations replacing you as I type.

You fucking scum are dinosaurs in all sectors of society and politics. You have lurked for months and you still need to 'probe' for clues, tidbits, info, and recon. LOL I mean it's just so fucking absurd.