Why does Sup Forums care so much about defining who is white and who is not and treats everyone who doesnt fit in their...

Why does Sup Forums care so much about defining who is white and who is not and treats everyone who doesnt fit in their definition of 'white' as shit ?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mawlygeez?s=09
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We didn't, everyone automatically just knew until a bunch of insecure Americans showed pretending to be White.

They're rural and suburban retards. They have no understanding of genetics, or any sort of science for that matter. They barely know how to read.

>why does Sup Forums like shitposting and spouting memes all day

It's been like this since the inception. The majority of people on here are just memeing or shitposting. Only a few people on here are actually serious and those few shouldn't be taken serious.

>those few shouldn't be taken serious.

Here's the insecure part I mentioned.

All of our countries are coming undone at the seams. Instead of getting out into the real world and trying to help in whatever way we can, we instead attack each other over the internet to relieve some of the pain.

It's literally just to troll Argentina.

underrated

FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME
OBSESSING OVER THE EXACT TONE OF SKIN COLOR IS THE DEFINITIVE NIGGER BEHAVIOR
IT LETS SCUM LIKE YOU IGNORE WORK ETHIC AND ACHIEVEMENT
YOU PEOPLE NOT US ARE OBSESSED WITH PROVING WHITENESS BECAUSE IT IS A WAY FOR YOU TO PRETEND THAT YOU ARE NOT DEEPLY MESSED UP

F(ith)PBP

This

>Argentina

>Shitnada

/thread

Its a test if you want in our club ya gotta be able to take ridicule and see truth and light. if we didnt offend u to the max wed become a haven for kids and women. politicians need to be strong of mind and cock and white.

Wow the civic nationalism is strong in this thread. Differences between races are real. You can tell by looking at countries comprised of inferior races. Brazil, Mexico, African countries, South Africa after end of apartheid, Zimbabwe (formerly the glorious nation of Rhodesia). It's clear as day that demographics is destiny.

As posters in this thread have noted, at the individual and community level of course there are differences between members of a race. But the differences between races is much more significant than differences between members of a race, and warrants enthnonationalism.

Furthermore people feel more comfortable around members of their own race. There is a shared blood, cultural, and spiritual bond that overcomes differences in intelligence. Grouping people by intelligence is not adequate for making strong nations.

Sup Forums is a White Christian board and always will be, until the last 2 White Christians die in the next century and it gets archived.

Well put.

Racially-minded white christians reproduce faster than other whites, so I don't see this happening soon unless we give up our guns and let the jews kill us.

Am I white?

Why do you care so much about what a few people post about?

Link up with the hoteps, this is how we take down the jew. Look me up.

Check out Hotep Mawly (@mawlygeez): twitter.com/mawlygeez?s=09

All WE WUZZING aside, a black-white alliance is really what it's gonna take to beat the (((final boss))).

>ignoring work ethic and achievement

I'm a slav, white and working. Come at me bro.