*DUN*

*DUN*

*DUN DUN DUNNNNN*

The Savage-Weiner, yet another tired old closeted conservative fascist like Limbaugh Drudge Breitbart and on and on, funny how people still fall for their tired old schtick of faux outrage and faux conviction

>savage is gay
>milo is gay
>drudge is gay

what did they mean by this?

It iiis the Savage Nation and it's another Rock n' Roll Friday and I- turn off the music TURN IT OFF. I can't take this anymore. You'll have to excuse me I went to my usual Italian place in North Beach and I ordered- I ordered a vodka martini and a dry beer. That's it. A martini and a beer and I've got a hangover. I can't do it any more. But I turned and I looked at Teddy and he, haha, he gave me this look and I decided I had to do the show.

So what do we have to talk about today? We could talk about the shchmendrick in the White House. We could talk about my new book. We could talk about the scum and the degenerates in Hollywood pumping out their filth. (((Ratzenberg))) (((Katzenberg))) (((Schmatzenberg))) and (((Spielberg))).

Ugh, my G-d I can't do this. Turn up the music OKAY TURN IT OFF. All the lines are lit up, so please feel free to call in on any of these topics. Please call.

based s a v a g e

>oh vey did you goys know i was responsible for trump and I CANT EVEN GET A PHONE CALL

I'm saving my umbrella

I'm left-leaning, yet I've been listening to him for years. Wtf is wrong with me?

Did you know I was banned in Britain? I'm such a rebel. Be a good goy and listen to an old jewish guy on the radio.

Nothing. He's the grandpa or uncle everybody looks forward to having at the next family reunion.

Kind of like that cousin who chain smokes, and you don't smoke, but but it's still a mutual relief to join up for a smoke break in private.

Perfect. Absolutely perfect.

Although, this is partly why I listen to Mark Levin now since he keeps on topic. Both have their place and since I live in the Bay Area, Savage is a local icon of mine. It helps me get through my day thinking "Savage is out there somewhere getting pissed off because some disgusting illegal alien aztec beaner triggered him."

We need a real good cleaning in this country folds. Like the Philippines. Let me just say that if what was happening there with DUE.... Duerte, that's right, was happening here.

Well... to be frank... A lotaaaa people would okayyyyyy with it.

I don't want to talk politics today. Play the music Robert, alright turn it off. Wolf blinky blitzer and Jake crapper have done it again. THESE WORMS IN THE MEDIA HAVE STOPPED A GREAT MAN FROM DOING HIS JOB. Alright the number is 855 7282, but don't call because the lines are full anyway. Be here or be nowhere, I'm Michael savage

*overplayed metallica riff*

AND HERE HE IS, WINNER OF THE NATIONAL RADIO HALL OF FAME AWARD: MICHAEL WEIN- UH... SAVAGE!

Yes. It's me. Michael Savage. Winner of the National Radio Hall of fame award. But I don't care that I won the National Radio Hall of Fame award. I don't care. All I care about is telling you the truth that the mainstream media won't say.

Now today, President Barack HUSSEIN Obama- you know what? I'm not even going to call him that. He doesn't deserve that title. I'm going to can him humpty dumpty.

So Humpty Dumpty Obummer had the CHUTZPAH to walk into the UN today and turns his back on the greatest ally in our nations history : Israel. Can you believe that? He's the kind of guy that puts pesto on his fettuccine. Humpty dumpty can't even eat pasta right! What a disgrace. I'm done with him, let's go to some calls. Joe, you're on the savage Nation:
>"Hi Dr. Savage! I just wanted to say it's a great honor to-"
HURRY UP AND GET TO THE POINT! IT'S LIKE NAILS ON A CHALKBOARD
>"I'm s-sorry Dr. Savage, I just wanted to ask your opinion about the Trump transitio-"
WHO THE HELL LET THIS IDIOT THROUGH? Get him off the call. Sheesh. No wonder this country is falling apart. You know that right there is why you need to buy two copies of my book Scorched Earth. Not for you, because you already know everything in it. You're intelligent. I want you to give it to two morons like the IDIOT you just heard and MAYBE we can fix this country. Maybe. But I doubt it. My head hurts, I need a break.

JOIN THE SAVAGE NATION

I feel like he wants to call out the "Jews" so bad but can't bring himself to do it.

L O L

I can't say it on air, it's a family show

what's with this tim cook guy, always has a smile on his face like he just flew a spitfire and won the battle of britain

>

for this post I am going to send you a free copy of my new book and pretend i am not doing an ad for it to keep my faggot ass in my luxury san francisco penthouse so i can keep as far away from you stinking shitheads who swallow my swill as possible, stay on the line

How do we get Savage-posting to overshadow Bog-posting?

you realize he is a closeted fag lefty, sucked cocks with allen ginsberg, that is why you like him, he is all schtick, when your whole life is a lie then lying is a way of life, same with limbaugh drudge breitbart, it is a syndrome, like aids

Who's Allen Ginsberg?

My sides.