>in a dark room with candles
>arms tied, feet tied
>heart racing unto the point of cardiac arrest
>knife held 8 inches over your heart
>men in cloaked robes surround you, chanting latin
>knife holder fakes plunging it into your chest
>cardiac arrest ensues
>stimulants and adrenaline concentrations in your blood through the roof
>blood drained and consumed, drinker filled with massive euphoria and sexual desire
>next victim brought in, prostitute
>prostitute is fucked relentlessly in euphoric adrenaline rage
>prostitute is killed
>apogee of the moon sets in
>ceremony over

give me a quick run down on wtf your trying to convey here nigger.

try /mentallyillfucktard

this isnt really a /pol post

I'm not mentally ill. I'm perfectly sane, I don't even drink coffee. I get 30 minutes of cardio 3 times a week and hold stable job with benefits and a salary. What I said above is real and happens during pagan holidays.

No it doesn't you retarded fuck. It happens in your tiny little fucked up mind.

Paganism is pretty common in the UK my wife is pagan, her parents are pagan. Yes its a bit weird but large parts of christianity, including christmas are actually pagan traditions originally.

If this is what you think paganism is then you need professional physiological help.

Your wife isn't a fucking pagan, she is just some stupid bitch who bought a crystal and didn't pay attention in science class. She's a peer pressured cunt who wants to hold onto something spiritually but is too edgy to turn to religion.

>tfw want to hold onto something spiritually but too smart for religion

No dude, your just a clueless idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about so you post complete bullshit in a sad pathetic hope to bring some attention into your miserable false life.

You keep deluding yourself, the rest of us will keep laughing at you.

>your just a clueless idiot
>my wife's a pagan

> so you post complete bullshit in a sad pathetic hope to bring some attention

Sure seems to be getting your attention huh britbong faggot

Wait I'm pagan...I believe in the Lord God Almighty, his son Jesus Christ (defeater of death and the destroyer of lying jews), and Kek.

I don't fucking do that shit!

Thats because I want you to keep posting. The more you post, the more retarded you show yourself to be. The more laughs are had at your expense.

Next post please fucktard :)

Did mom burn your tendies ? . what is the meaning behind this autistic screech posting .

>op bent over
>he was ready for the BBC
>his ass was pumped full of semen

Always seems to be the UK faggots so emotionally distressed about this occultist shit. Wonder why HMMMMMMMM

>not just having a comfy comedown
We've all been there. Sometimes you have to go to the moon and sometimes it's Apollo 13

doubt it nothing gets you as high as taking a monamine oxidase inhibitor and stimulants, its so strong you actually have to go all the way down to natural phenethylamine to not die instantly

>Niggas in my face
>Lucky I brought my mace
>Britney Spears lookin hot
>She got surgery now she a thot
>Fleshlight out of batteries
>My autism is peaking I need to REEE
>Pol is for my homies
>Do you have a new redpill you can show me
>I fucked yo hoe until sun down
>I gave her a quick run down

Im emotionally distressed about it?!? Hahahaha thank you so much for starting my morning with so much laughter!

Im laughing at YOU because you posted a huge emotionally distressed OP Go read the top of the page, surely you haven't forgot the distressed rant you wrote to start this thread already?

You are a compete legend sir. Did your doctor call it Autism or Downs Syndrome when he diagnosed you?

Next post please, keep the laughs rolling

Many such cases.
Sad!

also drinking blood is a great way to grt aids and othe diseases

>I get 30 minutes of cardio 3 times a week
That's not enough unless you work manual labor dude.

As long as you have no open wounds in your mouth and no internal bleeding in stomach you can consume blood without fear of disease.

>my wife is a pagan and she's nice so checkmate, occultists don't exist

Solid, airtight argument. Pack it up folks.

>she is just some stupid bitch who bought a crystal and didn't pay attention in science class.

That's uncannily accurate.