#MediaLiesAgain General - This One's For Pence Edition

Get in here lads! It's time to Make Journalism Great Again!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/12/hate-hoax-epidemic-least-17-faked-trump-hate-crimes-reported-since-november-election/
twitter.com/CSunderland8
hashtags.org/analytics/medialiesagain/
youtube.com/watch?v=aAy5zpUSHQQ
cnn.com/2017/02/17/politics/mike-dubke-to-be-named-white-house-communications-director/index.html
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-11/did-judges-lie-new-report-finds-72-terrorists-came-countries-covered-trump-ban
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>no previous thread link
>no rundown

Honeypot edition

the mainstream media is the biggest threat to the american public. it shapes and shifts views in conjunction with the thoughts and feelings of the very few at the top of the conglomerates that own them. they are the voice of the super elite that control this world and they must be brought down. they infect the lives of those that realize these facts by denouncing us as outcasts AND they infect the lives of those that don't realize these facts by telling them what to believe and why. this is not american. this is not the constitution that we live under. this is the corporatocracy at work and they deserve to be destroyed. i applaud your efforts tonight.

go give em hell. those fuckers deserve it.

#medialiesagain

FUCK OFF LEAF (thx for reminder tho)

previous thread
>

Basic Rundown:
WE ARE ENTERING A CRITICAL POINT IN THE MEME WAR

What happened? An "insider user" posts a warning about a potentially fake, yet damaging news story that will run Friday.

Yesterday another "insider user" posts from high up in Trump's circle. This triggers a shill so hard they slip up and admit CNN will break a major story in the next 48 hours. This info lines up exactly with what the first insider user said.

In order to prepare public opinion to not trust their liberal mainstream media, we preemptively push the hashtag #MediaLiesAgain Thursday night into Friday morning.

The faster people distrust liberal media, the faster this psy-op/coup attempt ends.

Dust off your meme canons and rifles. THIS IS WAR

Link to original MLA thread -> → →
MLA thread #2 -> MLA thread #3 -> 112882772

Link to the insider/shill thread -> → →

Good source of FakeNews headlines, stories, and photos here
imgur com/gallery/Skill

it's time.

GO.

Now that's a meme ready for launching

This is AWACS Meme Eye:
You are clear to engage the enemy.
You are in gun range.

>Shills shilling in last bread
OUT OUT OUT!!!!!!!!

PhD Bork, Sr. Memeologist reporting.

TOP MEN are in position, armed with the
latest and greatest memes science can offer.

Operation: SHADILAY is go.

shills BTFO

It's about to get comfy in here

>>>>HABBENING

CHECK'D. PRAISE KEK

SPREAD ANTI-MEDIA MEMES

So...did anything happen?

Fuck off shill. You're just trying to discourage this.

They're not though.

We've just started. We'll know within an hour if we've gathered the momentum we need.

Obviously an exaggeration but the problem is still real, 6 companies control way too much media.

I'm on mobile and my phone isn't great. Can someone find stories of "hate crimes" after the election that were later proven false? I remember there being a few. Great examples to meme.

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/12/hate-hoax-epidemic-least-17-faked-trump-hate-crimes-reported-since-november-election/

Here's a list, with links to the individual articles.

so it takes an hour to see if a hashtag is going to trend?

I NEED NEW FOLLOWERS, JUST MADE A FAKE ACCOUNT

twitter.com/CSunderland8

This whole post is based on speculation that all those ANONYMOUS people weren't lying. Jesus Christ this place is losing its mind. OK call me a shill now.

DID WHAT I HAD TO DO IN THE TIME PRESENTED, DO WHAT YOU WANT WITH THIS

www.
medialiesagain
medialiesagain
medialiesagain
medialiesagain
medialiesagain
medialiesagain
DOT COM

made it shareable for kikebook as well

SHARE IT BABY SHARE IT

A shill now.

It's obviously a fucking LARPer playing into Sup Forums's aggrandized self-importance.

this is fucking brilliant , make sure it doesnt get nuked by bandwidth

You're doing good work, son

the hashtag is #medialiesagain, so no matter what, the message is a good one to blast.

Another tactic is attaching this hash tag to the fans of pewdiepie. He is important in this because he has millions of normal, not very politically motivated fans that got their first taste of a redpill over the past two days. They are hungry to be fed more examples.

dismantle media truest, stop the globalist psy op

just trying to do what I can

BIGGER THREAD
LESS RETARDED OP

>BIGGER THREAD

OK they have a website now. Let's get the whois and see if they will stop hosting it.

>only one of my lines was responded too
I got you there user ;)
This is all fishy regardless

What if a big true story drops tomorrow?

Look at this hashtag the commies and sjws have started #PresidentialTVShows.

These people need to starve.

This is good lads, tweet again in the morning and we'll have 200k+ by the afternoon.

PRAISE KEK

hashtags.org/analytics/medialiesagain/

Thats why I only get my news from infowars and the dailystormer :^)

ITS WORKING

HOLY SHIT!!
KEEP IT GOING!!!!!

FULL THROTTLE

I do not think you realize that no structure of order can defeat those who hold chaos in the palm of their hand, no attempts of the corrupt will be able to overcome the sheer chaos of the human population working together to achieve.

LOLOL FUCKING KEKE

HOLY SHIT!

Try these guys on for size buddo

youtube.com/watch?v=aAy5zpUSHQQ

Use the media against itself

I've tweeted out a bunch and retweeted a bunch.

I did my part, will continue.

yES, I have been hitting his and his folowers' youtube comments (comments within 5 minutes or less) with #MediaLiesAgain

Holy shit are they pissed at the MSM and especially the wsj. This is a perfect double hurricane

holy shit m8, you are doing the Lord's work

This is trending. Level of retards there has to be huge. Too bad twitter servers aren't near that dam Kek is destroying.

Contribooting, because when it involves republicans in the media, you can be sure it's because media lies again

PAY ATTENTION TO OTHER CURRENTLY TRENDING TAGS AND POSSIBLE FUTURE TRENDING TAGS

see how you can work them in with MLM tags

Churn out new tweets since retweets don't always count in the trending algorithm

FUCKING MIGRATE EVERYONE >FUCKING MIGRATE EVERYONE

Gogogogo

This is fucking nothing. This is plebbit tier.

#MediaLiesMatter #JournalismMatters #TrumpPressConference #VeryFakeNews are all trending so make sure to sprinkle them in with #MediaLiesAgain

He moves among us

Fuck off, Ahmed

cnn.com/2017/02/17/politics/mike-dubke-to-be-named-white-house-communications-director/index.html

Wait, scratch this faggots post. Misspost on his thoth check. Chaos happens I guess.

Praise him.0

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-11/did-judges-lie-new-report-finds-72-terrorists-came-countries-covered-trump-ban

Interesting. Shills and double agents everywhere.

it's just a Shareblue honeypot that all the redditors are falling for

Self-witness

NEW BREAD

Scratched and Checked.

His follower base is literally the size of a fairly large country, about the size of France. And they are all pissed at the media. This is a great way to get this trending.

blast the Ashton video with pizzagate tags and #medialiesagain. Its got sympathetic value.

Kek wills it

Could be true. Time infiltrate Shareblue.

Always risks in war, so MEME away because. the Trump Conf + PewDiePie shit muddy the water.

If you want to avoid the honeypot risk, use one of the other trending journo tags.

Palindrome gets

generating praise kek.

REMEMBER
www.medialiesagain.com
USE THIS!!!
LISTEN TO THE MUSIC AS WELL!!!!

I was thinking we need to blast pewds vids with the medialiesagain tag as well, especially the one were he fucking accuses him of lying. kek. 53 mil potential red-pills.

This seems like it could be the story. Because

"Dubke did not respond to a CNN request for comment."

giving up??

no big true story that the msm would push and we would want pushed could be hurt by this.

only story that fits the criteria is 1. Pizzagate, 2. Clinton's emails.

MSM will not cover those in a light we want them covered. Even if by miracle they did, we, without needing to organize at all, would send the relevant hashtag three loops around jupiter and back to mars that medialies would not matter at all.

I think the threads are legitimately split.

Bumping this thread. Other one is suspect.

okay, it's back on hashtags.org in the trending section and the number counter graph thing is now above 600 for this time period!!! go go go

hit em hard!

well if you read it with the tags, its on our side,
its basically:
>pizzagate is not real!

but yeah retards will take it the other way

I agree. That thread seems fucky. Shills smell like shit, so use your Sup Forumsnoses