RURAL

AND
SUBURBAN
>RETARDS

>pol is one person, and that one person is easily defined with s meme

>ist ist ist phobia phobia phobia phobia

>I'm totally not doing to rural whites what I'm baselessly accusing trump of

statistically speaking, they're a very monolithic group of rural and suburban retards

What's this thread about?

Chalicothere

HOly! Shit. That guy, is. Tall!

I thought the MS paint meme was supposed to point out logical fallacies instead of just spouting inane shit

it's not like Sup Forums doesn't contradict themselves all the time, there is plenty of shit you can make fun of this board for

here I'll make it easy for you, Sup Forums hates kikes and promote a man with kike grandchildren, and a man who actively supports Israel

3 months later kikes are still asshurt about Trump winning.

Can I get a quick rundown on Chalicothere?

PISSING

It's the ancestors of jews.

Notice it's rubbing it's hands together in an attempt to save the leaves(wealth) it's gathered.

Notice the long hooked nose it has as well.

i dont think you are ready, i have studied it for 9 years and i have lost everything i am going to get killed for posting this

2020 approaching quickly drumpftards

Looks like a fuckin retarded horse desu

You dont have the statistics to prove that people on Sup Forums, specifically pol, are white/fat/support trump. Although thats the default view of people here

if you research like i have and look at the bones you will know why it is still important today.

Looks like a fucking skinwalker now that I think about it

>redpill niggers
Very funny OP. We agitate to change the minds of white men, just like social justice does. What niggers believe is irrelevant.

Ancestors of kangaroos?

>non white
>very fit
>can't grow a full beard
>side part hitler youthish haircut
>live in the city
>still an atheist
OP btfo

what if i tell you from what i have researched i think its facts are being hidden now?

I would say tell me more.

At least try to make a somewhat entertaining strawman you faggot

>massive wall of text
that's not how this meme works

normie bait

lol wtf is this

Went to a piano recital with dinner afterwards. After too much wine and vodka, one broached topic of election, and came out as Trump supporter. Surprisingly, agreement was near unanimous, even among the chinese (and other) immigrants. The house was full of the educated and successful. Former doctors, electrical engineer married to a Jap, programmers, small business owners. Very much unlike the memes you spread. The midwest is Trump territory. Keep slandering, it will only strengthen our resolve for eight years.

this bones is faked, you can search for it, but its only censored info on google... ill go into my page and get more info for you.

>wine
>piano recital

Lol you sound like a faggot to me. Go back to California. We don't want your kind here.

>the bones are faked

Im intrigued.

>Twitter is full of lefists
t. MIT

>piano
>midwest

You expect me to believe that anybody in the RUSTBELT plays the PIANO? Hhaahha are you fucking retarded?

Rural and suburban retards are all living in their cars after NAFTA and MUH FACTORY JOBS. Stupid rednecks can't even afford wine you moron.

>"we must secure a future for our children and preserve the European culture"
>"classical music? THAT'S FOR FAGS."

That's nice, honey.

Yeah. Listening to some piano recital drinking wine surrounded by race mixing queers with yellow fever.

Sounds gay as fuck to me dude. No one is securing the existence of the white race there lmao

True

It is a big meme that only the disaffected, low class whites voted for Trump. Those are just the ones the media likes to display, because they are less impressive, and they have less to lose by being open with their support.
Story is true. I was surprised myself. What you imagine to be the NPR target audience was totally for trump. The only one who said he abstained, due to disgust for both candidates, was actually the one with the most southern accent. Read it and weep, leaf.

>leaf

Believe me, I wish I were in a country with somebody who knows what he's doing, like Canada.

>Southern inbred hick didn't vote for Hillary

>the media cherry picks! We're not all fat construction workers!

Weird, pretty sure the poorest most irrelvent states went red this year?

>what you imagine to be the NPR target audience

Aww he googled what "target audience" means! So cute. No actually NPR is real news with people who have REAL college degrees

>CanadaGoldReserves.jpg

>there are still idiots who think Hillary isn't a criminal

They cast their silver into the streets, and their gold is like an unclean thing. Their silver and gold are not able to deliver them in the day of the wrath of the Lord. They cannot satisfy their hunger or fill their stomachs with it. For it was the stumbling block of their iniquity.

Ezekiel

You think I even want gold? I only care about the refugees

it really is cute when reddit tries this hard

Turn off the water and power. Urbanites said they don't like our rural and suburban infrastructure.

saged

but still thats funny i read it some sort slow half southern drawl

kinda like when you read something and you can just hear the character or actor speaking