Trump has set up a Mainstream Media Accountability Survey. I urge you all to express your opinions

Trump has set up a Mainstream Media Accountability Survey. I urge you all to express your opinions.

action.donaldjtrump.com/mainstream-media-accountability-survey/

hahaha

what a fucking joke

expressed bump

Why does this guy get triggered so easily? Why can't he ignore these nobodies instead of crying about it and making himself look bad?

No other president has been this butthurt over dying new networks as Trump.

They're not nobodies yet. Millions and millions of people believe everything they say.

Ummm, because some Americans in coal country decided an election, because their fears against gays and minorities and not having a job let them see through the fact that they voted for a literal LUNATIC.

The man is an unhinged narcissist

:^)

my nigga

((()))
that's my President you're talking about you filthy rat

Kek, did the same thing.

>A FUCKING LEAF

Listen here, retard. When you're working a hard labor job 8-10 hours a day, 5 days a week, your time is so much limited. You'd rather just use your extra 4 hours for pleasure and relaxation instead of actually doing some research. When you come home, you don't give a shit about politics or any of that bullshit because you come from work so damn tired. You want to cook yourself some dinner, relax on the couch and turn on the news, being confident that your news channel is providing you with the current world events. These news outlets arent nobodies. They're news outlets that people turn into every single day and such misinformation can cause chaos ex. the protests.

I put the full link

I just put Sup Forums.org

pol needs a WH correspondent

>literally begging for money at the end of the poll

>Fill out the survey.
>Not sure if I actually want to send it in because it's asking for email and I don't want spam.
>Figure what's the worse that could happen and fill it in.
>Next page immediately asks me for money.
Nigger you are richer than I ever will be where do you get off asking me for money?

I put Sup Forums and YouTube

>Not just putting in fake personal info

Boy just use a guerrilla email

I've got all my Hugo Boss suits ready.

I just put something like feb17 @ xxxx. com

Bruh, you finna get knocked out

>literally under unprecedented attack from pedophile GLOBAL media
>lol why is he so butthurt?

kill yourself faggot leaf

You're cute, user.

a-am I an extra crispy boy too?!