How does it feel knowing 20 years from now pure whites will be a minority in Europe...

How does it feel knowing 20 years from now pure whites will be a minority in Europe? Get triggered Sup Forums Black is the master race hehe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NWwezKSdjZg&index=31&list=FLm9l6ZvNCzCeozB_xQXUNbg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Black is the master race hehe

Name one piece of technology that got your message from your device to mine that was NOT created by white people, you failed example of a lesser race.

Compare kenya at 1000 bc to the Mediterranean on timemaps.com and laugh at how fucking backward you apes are.

Go eat an albino you sub human

Peanut butter.

Holy shit
There's electricity in Kenya?

Yea, it sucks. Why can't you savages just stay in your homelands and leave us alone? Anyway, i hope you all die, not because I hate you, but because you people seem hellbent on making this an all or nothing game. Thanks for the flag, proxybro.

Black does not need to invent nothing. Just breed and wipe out white gene pool lol. Your days are numbered!!!!

You are stuck in 1960s. This is 2017 whitey...

nice proxy faggot

You stole our natural resources to build Europe. We are coming to colonize Europe slowly. Sweet revenge!

>70 IQ
>Master Race

Yes, I'm sure it will be a wonderful world in your hands

>not knowing how evolution works
While if we do get wiped out, the people who wiped us out will evolve to their environment and guess what? THEY WILL DEVELOPE WHITE FEATURES
And they will still have nog level intelligence, they will naturally evolve because if whites descended from niggers and became what we are today, WE CAN DO IT AGAIN.
>tfw you get wiped out only to come back 20k years later and fix everything

LMAO black men brought knowledge to Europe...

I've always wondered if this is photoshopped. I mean even leopards won't be able to see at night.

Yeah man! Fuck those whites!
Just coming into nothing and leaving behind civilization and modern technology. Man, fuck that.

WE

N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R

Anybody with a drop of white blood identifies as BLACK. The true master race. Evil racism we've witnessed in the last 500 years will end!

R A R E

No, it's B U R N T.

>implying Blacks will rule Europe and Jews wont do anything

No we wont. Kikes assume white race will just roll over and die. There are more people woke than ever before and the backlash will be insane once the ultra bluepilled baby boomer generation finally dies off and permacucked do-nothing genX is pruned by redpilled millennials leading adult genZ.

The retribution will be swift, merciless and politically incorrect as fuck. Also streamed live on Snapchat and Periscope :^)

Your shortlived constructed superiority as ended. Racism based on skin color did not exist in antiquity when all people in the civilized world were shades of black.

Ok, buddy. Take a break from shitposting and don't come back until your dense nigger ass figures out the fundamental concepts of agriculture

Imposter Jews (despicable Khazar mongrels) will fall with their new world order. We will take over and rule for 10000 years!

Usury will be abolished. Jesus (truth) promised us to be patient and wait his second coming.

Jewgle propaganda. They rig search results to give you what they want you to see.

We introduced Medieval Europe to agriculture.

>A society that cannot into aggriculture in current year introduced farming to a continent that has been practicing it since before recorded history. and they did it during medieval times
This is what nigger actually believe

You seem to be confusing blacks with arabs. One is stupid the other malicious.

I will give the mussies one thing: the development of the number 0 was pretty useful.
They don't get algebra though, they got the concept from india, all they did was change the name

Black is the ancient ruler of the (iberia north Africa, Judea, Egypt, arabia, Ethiopia, Palestine) - inventors of ALL KNOWLEDGE recorded in the Bible. You whites are not able to figure out the secret code for eternal life because yours is a Fallen DNA. Everything from pi to the speed of light is recorded in the Bible, all science. You medieval embeciles stole our religion and have delayed the discovery of eternal life because you are not worthy

> 20 years
> too dumb to realise generational change takes 50 - 100 years

WE

WE

WUZ

What you see now is what existed in antiquity. In your shallow white mind, ancient australians were white, ancient americans were white, israelites were white.
Obsession with skin color did not exist in antiquity (red, black, brown ,earth) white was regarded as a disease/curse. Jesus will show up and you will worship at our feet.

This is black

>sub saharan african vpn
>it's a country I already have
Can one of you niggers please post from zimbabwe or Lesotho. My African collection is subpar as shit

>Jesus will show up and you will worship at our feet.
Whatever you say, Nigger. I'm sure it will happen any day now

Sub sahara Africa was not inhabited until 900 years ago!

surely you understand that jesus was not an african, not black. he was from nazareth. mary was an israelite, a semite. to imply otherwise would be grave heresy.

You're only off by 7 million years! Better than I expected!

History does not change no matter how much you whitewash it with your albino leprous genes.

>1 dynasty of 100 years in a civilization of many thousands of years
>i-its a black civ, whitey!

I have realised that there isn't enough negro dna in mixed people to stop children from coming out 100% white(well extremely white)

At walmart the other day i saw a mixed race couple, they were both mixed black and white and their kids were like 80% white and the woman was holding a 2yr old that was just as white as can be, blond hair and blue eyes.
The woman was a fat bitch with an obama phone and he partner was a jobless(probably) loser, but it is like nature is proving that negro dna can indeed become bred out

also the couple in the photo is robin thicke and his half white half black wife and their son who came out damn near 100% white to me
For those wondering, yes they are divorced, but look at what they produced, and she is 50/50

The innate ability of every nigger to get up on a soap box and give a impassioned stump speech with both the fervor of a general and coherence of a mental patient never ceases to amaze me

We truly are royal my fellow negeroid

RARE
A
R
E

this KANG again oh nigga

Whites are already a minority (7%)
We could be 1%, we'll still be your master.

Black Americans are slaves. Being slaves is nothing new to them. They were slaves in Egypt too. 1619 - 2019 is 400 years of slavery. They will be freed by destruction of America!!!!!

Whites put it there

Yes. The Beast if revelation (New Roman Empire) will be destroyed by Kings from the East (Russia, China, India, Iran, North Korea)

actually there were a few nubian dynasties. They ran Egypt into the ground and then the Romans took over

You will leave all this technology behind as you go to hell. Science on the hands of mongrels is rebellion against God. Science on the hands of pure Israelites is discovery of God. Science has not helped you whites achieve eternal life because your genes are UNWORTHY!

>Science has not helped you whites achieve eternal life
But it helped us to fucking own the whole world while you sniffed cows ass

WHAT VALUE IS IT TO GAIN THE WHOLE WORLD BUT LOSE YOUR SOUL?

Kandake, also known as Candace, Kendake or Kentake was the title for queens and queen mothers of the ancient African Kingdom of Kush, also known as Nubia and Ethiopia. They were known as Nubian warrior queens, queen regents, and Ruling queen mothers. They controlled what is now Ethiopia, Sudan, and parts of Egypt. Kush (Nubians) was the brother of Mizraim (Progenitor of Egypt) ..so whites were slaves of blacks? No. Israelites are the Negroes.

The Americans have the jewels of God. The Americans have stolen God’s precious jewels. “What do you mean his precocious jewels?” THE SOLDIER asked. Hitler said, “America has stolen the Jews. The Jews of God. His jewelry. The Negroes. They are the true Hebrews. What a foolish move and a direct challenge to God. And they plan on moving these false white Jews into a state of Israel. America is desperate in it’s attempt to win this war using atom bombs on Japan. America will destory the whole world in it’s attempt to conquer it.

When America its Jewish Slave masters conquer the world and the world realize I was right, then all the nations will begin a third world war to dethrone America of it’s rule. Every nation will soon posses atom bombs of their own. It will be the end of the world as we know it.

“Why will the Jews control America? The solider asked.

Hitler said, “because the white Jews knows that the Negroes are the real children of Israel and to keep Americas secret the Jews will blackmail America. The will extort America, their plan for world domination won’t work if the Negroes know who they were. The white citizens of America will be terrified to know that all this time they’ve been mistreating and discriminating and lynching the children of Israel. They will fear God will destroy them as he destroyed Egypt for doing the same thing. So the Elite, the Illuminati keeps this a secret at all cost.

>smashed peanuts

Sure they do, your genes will be judged on their lowest common demoniator, so having any relevant part dindu in your blood will disqualify you from being white.

>master race
>only surviving in europe because white man's guilt trips him into allowing you in, paying welfare so you can have 8 kids while he has 1.4 as he now has to work even harder to never buy that house because taxes on everything is higher to pay for you

Do you really feel good about yourself?

Hold off for acouple years young brother, dont jump the gun.

These monsters deserve the lake of fire, it is an inevitability.

But dont push them away from christ or the bible.

literally every race hates blacks and jews. you need to be cleanse so humanity can progress

What are YOU going to do when pale ethnics become the target? Huh? What are jews going to do when they're considered white enough to kill? They going to hide in drainpipes?

What are the lighter skinned of every brand going to do when they are attacked?

On and on, until only jet black niggs are left. There will be no one for them to parasite on or kill, no one left for them to blame, no one to fix things for them or give them gibs

poetic justice

I feel proud knowing your reign of terror will be shortlived! Your destruction is near.

Keep telling them the truth. They feel secure in their money system... The Mark of the Beast.

How does it feel knowing that through your peoples entire history you've achieved nothing and have been every races slaves.

All a white man needs to be transformed is a drop of black blood. We're patient enough to wait for your destruction. Billions of people will die because of your rebellion against God. This time it will be a flood of fire.

Black is diverse.

King Solomon was black, Pharaohs were black. Israelites were black. The world is not 500 years old mate.

In your wild imagination negroid. You people have achieved nothing and all your puny little nigger brain can do is cling on to a Jewish religion, a daily reminder that your history is one of subjugation and slavery. Preach Hallelujah negro remind us all of the religion that was thrust upon you as your ancestors were on their knees!

ALSO IS CANCER

>diverse
>all the same poo colour (trying to look european)

keep coming,whites will enter 3rd reich mode well before you take over

its the way of things its already happening hahahahaha

deep in the mountains the whiteman has already engineered a virus to deal with niggers

I am a Nubian dummy. Not every dark person is a Negro/Israelite. Go learn some anthropology written by real Africans. The term Ngeroid was invented by racist British who knew nothing about 1000 african languages. Go learn.

i thought the samurai british and vikings was kangz also?

K A N G Z.
A
N
G
Z

Just imagine we could engineer a gen-weapon simply making every person with an IQ under 100 steril.

Just you fucking imagine. ALL our problems would be solved.

>racist british
>makes a racist thread

shut up you nigger,you fucking savage!

>written by real Africans

Sorry, africans can't into written language, only clicking and lip smacking.

nah we will always need a dumb underclass

just cull africas numbers by 3/4 to save the planet

You cannot beat God. God chose Blacks to go through slavery for a reason. No technology can beat God... You cannot beat death. Black melanated people have a SOUL.

>master race

can anyone spot the difference?

KANGZ N SKEIIIT

cuck whitebois getting absolutely btfo. quality thread.

Why are you so insecure and do you want to claim mid eastern inventions.
Who made the internet and the pc you're using?

>implying we coul'd simply gen edit some dogs to do a better job

Whatever negroid, go pray to your Jewish god that your negroid ancestors culturally appropriated from their white slave masters. Your whining is pathetic and reflective of your character. You and all your other negroid buddies are useful for one thing, and that's drowning in the mediterranean, providing great laughs.

precrime

lad he didnt choose shit lmao

muslims enslaved you,whites enslaved you,spics enslaved you,and now the chinese are doing it

when you are the dumbest race on earth its easy to exploit you,you think breeding like rats in our lands means anything? xD

you think we dont have the tech to dump anti fertility drugs in your water? to push feminism into your culture? to engineer a virus wiping out all blacks? what do you think we did with HIV and ebola son? we test shit out on africa all the time.

you are no threat to us,the white race is the master race,we can destroy this planet with a push of a button

know your place savage!!! this planet belongs to the americans,british and russians.and french

SHEEEIIIT

Not gonna lie. I am a Europe voter but it feels pretty good watching Europe crash and burn.

He knows that he's inferior, so he was to flex his muscles a bit. Same with the sand niggers.

You realize that africa is a shit hole because of africans, right? And whenever africans congregate in Europe they create smaller shit holes.

Please explain the end game of turning europe into a giant african shit hole.

How is that a win for you?

You'll be living in shacks with no plumbing in paris, why bother leaving africa in the first place?

Do you think africans become civilized and cosmopolitan once they leave africa? We already know they dont. Somalians alone ruin every city they metastasize in.

You cant make your own homeland work, so destroy europe too. Smart plan. Sounds like a typical african plan.

Dont agitate the gentiles, this is their time.

Ahayah Ashar Ahayah

Fresh OC

I'm with you bro, fuck these white people
youtube.com/watch?v=NWwezKSdjZg&index=31&list=FLm9l6ZvNCzCeozB_xQXUNbg