/Auspol/ - Limited edition

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
youtube.com/watch?v=tbkOZTSvrHs

theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/newspoll
abc.net.au/news/abcnews24/
twitter.com/PaulineHansonOz
onenation.com.au/volunteer

>Response to DPRK missile test
au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/34395963/turnbull-condemns-nth-korea-missile-test/#page1
>Sydney CBD apple store evacuated due to bomb threat
news.com.au/national/nsw-act/news/police-operation-at-apple-store-on-george-street-in-sydney/news-story/2ffcbb91f98a759dc88dc2ed88077c93
>More on the phone call
au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/34431738/there-is-a-brawler-trump-lauds-prime-ministers-fight/#page1
>Palmer suing the PM and deputy PM for defamation
au.news.yahoo.com/qld/a/34439016/palmer-sues-senator-cash-for-10m/#page1
>Price controls imposed by sugar refinery on farmers threaten to force the coalition into minority government

>Waleed "1 million is a statistic" Aly reveals his true colors
couriermail.com.au/rendezview/the-jig-is-up-waleed-aly-youve-shown-your-true-colours/news-story/1b5f77f9e4263c58d805d9f5576cd3f8
>Body positivity movement suffers rejection in court
au.news.yahoo.com/qld/a/34436167/lorna-jane-complainant-amy-robinson-blasted-by-judge-over-one-minute-overtime-claims/#page1
>Gays in SA can now adopt
au.news.yahoo.com/sa/a/34436852/same-sex-couples-in-sa-now-able-to-adopt/#page1
>QLD Premier pushes abortion debate
au.news.yahoo.com/qld/a/34438547/respectful-abortion-debate-needed-premier/#page1

>Keep scrolling until your almonds get activated
change.org/p/abc-network-q-a-and-abc-apologise-to-muslim-community-for-breaching-its-abc-values

Other urls found in this thread:

onenation.com.au/wa
au.news.yahoo.com/wa/a/34414457/day-14-of-the-wa-election-campaign/#page1
youtube.com/watch?v=khX_VLa3POw&list=PLwVziAzt2oDI7mxR51BZu6yRhwYbroOIl
essentialvision.com.au/category/essentialreport
au.news.yahoo.com/nsw/a/34433788/nsw-police-minister-troy-grant-speaks-out-against-violent-online-game-depicting-officers/#page1
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WESTERN AUSTRALIA VOTES ON THE 11th OF MARCH, ALL WESTERN AUSTRALIANS ARE REQUIRED TO VOTE FOR ONE NATION
One Nation > dank memes > major parties > unfunny memes > Greens
onenation.com.au/wa
au.news.yahoo.com/wa/a/34414457/day-14-of-the-wa-election-campaign/#page1

Sgoin on cyunts.

>Gays in SA can now adopt

disgusting desu

listening to triple j right now. not sure why. its shit.

Anyone else glad that footy is back? Even if it is only the pre season.

>Price controls imposed by sugar refinery on farmers threaten to force the coalition into minority government
This was a fake news article from the ABC that I redacted from the OP. There is no immenent threat of the coalition being forced into minority government that I can discern, sorry for any confusion lmao.

Do you think George Christensen will quit the Coalition and join ON or AC or similar?

Nah I reckon they'll cave.

Reminder that ON is polling higher than the greens nationally

no. sports are for repressed homosexuals.

Sounds like the bitter assessment of someone who is/was small, weak or fat.

Based Flum dropped his second companion EP today:

youtube.com/watch?v=khX_VLa3POw&list=PLwVziAzt2oDI7mxR51BZu6yRhwYbroOIl

But r/Australia is telling me that ON Is losing power.

DAILY REMINDER
Feb 14 #Essential Poll Federal Primary Votes: L/NP 36 (0) ALP 35 (-2) ON 10 (0) GRN 9 (+1) NXT 3 (0) #auspol

Feb 13 #Galaxy Poll QLD Federal Primary Votes: L/NP 35 (-4) ALP 29 (-1) ON 18 (+6) GRN 8 (0) #auspol

Feb 10 #Galaxy Poll QLD State Primary Votes: ALP 31 (-4) LNP 33 (-4) ON 23 (+7) GRN 8 (0) KAP 3 (+1) #qldpol #auspol

Feb 2 #Newspoll WA State Primary Votes: LIB 30 (-4) NAT 5 (-1) ALP 38 (-3) ON 13 (+10) GRN 9 (0) #wapol #auspol

How bad is the chink problem down under? I hate those yellow fucks more than niggers and pakis combined.

No, They are growing in power so much so that the liberals may have to suck it up and cut a deal with them
essentialvision.com.au/category/essentialreport

i mean following sports is gay not actually playing them yourself.

In terms of real estate they have created a big problem and in cities like Cuckbourne or Shitney they are so prevalent you would think you are in Hong Kong or Beijing.

Otherwise I have no problem with Chinks. Our government is the one that deserves the blame. For the most part they assimilate very well and even from families where the parents speak zero English their children do, assimilate well and are no trouble at all.

Chinks are the least of my concern. Sudanese are the more immediate concern of immigrants and our government willing to sell us out is the major problem.

Why?

Our situation is somewhat similar. Housing costs have tripled in a decade and whites are a rare sight in big cities. Ours never assimilate and drive like drunk gorillas. They're very rude too.

because watching rather than doing is pleb-tier

Hello Voters!

Vote Liberal and back our plan for a strong new economy.

What a ridiculous thing to say. Apply that same stipulation to film, television or videogames.

Sports are great to participate in and equally great to follow. Like the things I mentioned above it's just another form of entertainment.

>>>Sydney CBD apple store evacuated due to bomb threat
>"i'm a samsung employee, and if apple releases the iphone 8 i swear to god i will bring in one of my spare galaxy note 7's"

>Otherwise I have no problem with Chinks.
>For the most part they assimilate very well and even from families where the parents speak zero English their children do, assimilate well and are no trouble at all.

When did chinks get big in Canada? I know it's a meme now but I was in Vancouver just 10 years ago and aside from every second restaurant serving sushi there was no discernible Asian presence.

why hate chinks? i live in a chinese suburb and every day im grateful my nieghbours arent filthy muslim arabs and are instead polite, shy chinks.

I think this is a pretty lame argument. Some sports are great, there are racing leagues in the EU that race Lamborghinis, Aston Martins, McLarens, and other supercars. 99% of people couldn't pull the lap times that racing drivers do. I suppose you dislike theater too

Wut?

you need to go back, chink. at this point i don't really care if it's by plane or helicopter. i just want a fucking house.

Rekt

This.

Chinks>>>>>Arabs every day of the week.

Lebbos, Turks and anyone from the middle east can suck my dick.

I know a really hot Turkish girl with a nice fat ass who I'd love to ask out but clearly an absolute waste of time when she comes from a Muslim family.

I'm white. How many chinks have you met who like or even understand footy?

How? I didn't even see an argument.

the skin is white but the bone is a pale yellow, you must go back

fuck me m8s ive spent all day applying for jobs. im starting to get headaches from staring at my monitor for too long

>tfw you dont have enough experience for an engineering job that requires minimum 5 years xp, which is literally all of them
>tfw you've been out of university too long to apply for graduate positions since they usually people who graduated at a maximum of 2 years ago

just fucking kill me now. gone through all of seek, indeed, jora ect and now going through the asx 200 list for the shit ive missed

>Why?

dont know. just sitposting. am not a fan of watching a bunch of sweaty men run, jump and rumble each other.

Late 80s is when they started coming en masse. Canada was over 90% white at the time so it took a while for them to gain any real relevance. Out last "conservative" PM was massive chinaman lover and imported hundreds of thousands during the 2000s. So it started around 1988 or 1989 and has been getting exponentially worse every year since.

Hit up businesses with less than 50 employees, such as burger shops.

>chinks
>polite
They're all loud and obnoxious here. Constantly screeching in chingchong.

>am not a fan of watching a bunch of sweaty men run, jump and rumble each other.

Sounds like you're a chink.

>Prefers Chinks to Sudaniggers and Muslims
>Blames government for all of them
>He needs to go back to China for some reason

k

>For the most part they assimilate very well and even from families where the parents speak zero English their children do, assimilate well and are no trouble at all.

Found the gook getter, you obviously haven't been to areas where Australian born chinks can live their entire youth without interacting with white Australians for longer than 5 minutes.

T.Closet Homo

Huh. It was like 2007 when I was there and as I said didn't notice them.

The stats don't lie though, they're clearly buying up. Just like us though once they housing bubble finally pops most of them will fuck off home with the exception of the students.

anyone who supports any of these savages needs to go to their homeland to see the shit that they have created and are now running from.

if you want to help, you can go to china on vacation and knock up some cute girls, then the resulting elliot rodgers will thin the herd.

Exact same story here.

>I suppose you dislike theater too

as gay as sports.

Whites were pretty close to being minorities in 2007 Vancouver. I'm shocked you didn't see many slants. Right now Canada is 70% white nationally and the big cities are 30% or 40% white.

Which areas are those? I'm speaking purely off my own experience so can't speak with total accuracy but as I said I've seen they assimilate well. Or better than most foreigners, more accurately with the except of white South Africans of which I can't understand why more haven't come.

ive got a job atm, its just part time and really inconsistent

looking for something more permanent

THAT BEING SAID WHY AREN'T I 50 POINTS AHEAD

I seriously didn't. Might have been the areas I was in but I really didn't notice that many. Purely what made me ask when they started becoming prevalent. I was drunk like 90% of the time but even then I figured I would have noticed.

Box hill, Sunnybank, Doncaster, around most cities, etc

I'm sure there are quite a few suburbs in NSW that are also upwards of 80% Chinese.

>clearly an absolute waste of time when she comes from a Muslim family.

the turks ive come across in sydney tend not to be very devout compared to arabs or even out-right atheists. but it can be hard to tell because even devout turkish muslims dont always wear the headrag.

Okay, gonna have to plead ignorance because I don't go near any of those suburbs and have no need to.

>80% Chinese

Disgusting

Also, in QLD, I can travel through 3 suburbs without seeing a single white person.

Mate, we gave up on GAYFL many years ago. I can't believe people still think it's good.

>>>/aznmasculinity/

Most of the time she doesn't wear the headscarf but she's not what I'm worried about.

Any muslim girl comes with a muslim family and she has a father and two brothers. Not worth it.

God damn she is sexy though. Would love to finger that nice, fat ass while fucking her pussy.

>not wanting to watch men rubbing up against each other makes you gay.

Has anyone played this true blue video game kino?
au.news.yahoo.com/nsw/a/34433788/nsw-police-minister-troy-grant-speaks-out-against-violent-online-game-depicting-officers/#page1

Same here mate but without the degree, I've just sucked it up and trying to work at the same place as me Dad since me can get my foot in the door. Dealing cards aint too bad for someone with no qualifications.

>finger that nice, fat ass
Degenerate sex act fantasies keep them to yourself.

Each to their own. I can't see how anyone couldn't like it.

Though the game is presently uglier than it's ever been.

Mum lives up in QLD, which is where I was born and raised, and I don't see anywhere near as many chinks there. Especially compared to Melbourne or Sydney. Do you live in a poor or wealthy area?

When did Aus police collectively decide to redesign their uniforms to make them look stupid?

And why?

What the FUCK makes you faggots think you're important enough for your own general?

Get the fuck outta here

>Not liking anal play

You're missing out, mate. Girls have great bumholes.

>Burger is butthurt that shitpost kings of Sup Forums have their own general

go to sleep

>The new online version of the game also features NSW firefighters and federal cops.
>federal cops
whoever made this is on one hell of a list, that said where can i download it?

you've got your own general too, the oroville dam threads

our police don't look stupid mate!

You are disgusting.

Damn I get digits everytime I post this.

First time I've seen an American wander into an /aus/ general who was a faggot.

they tend to be very shy and introverted around here. if you look at them they just stare down at their feet and shuffle awkwardly. complete opposite to the arabs who are just looking for a chance to deathstare someone and start an argument over anything. just be glad you dont live near an arab area. if you did youd be wishing for more shy chinks.

okay

Be that as it may it's still enjoyable. Next time you're fucking a girl doggy, stick your finger in her ass and I guarantee both of you will enjoy it.

How do we respond to the rise of Marxist economics throughout Australian academic institutions?

>Sounds like you're a chink.

im white but i grew up and live in a majority chinese area.

That would explain why you don't enjoy one of our greatest and most culturally significant pass times.

At least based Lionhelm has our backs.

Not gonna lie, I'd do her

Mates I am considering buying pic related, but I am a bit concerned about the heel shape.

Is that sort of curve along the bottom of the shoe normal?

Are these some sort of meme shoes that it will be weird walking on?

They say they are "runners".

I just want them for casual.

>mfw this guy actually tries it and discovers he loves it

Helen Lovejoy is more right about society than David Lionhelm and the other mememasters at the LDP.

ive never seen an attractive modern commie

is this why they become commies? hoping that they can benefit from the forced redistribution of beauty?

if you want to look like a faggot, yeah sure they look good

but the memeing is the best part of the LDP, it's like an IRL version of my Gadsden snake memes

Just get these. They would be much more comfortable for casual wear.

>look like a faggot,
Be serious please user. In what way are those faggot shoes?

I am really limited by choice since I need to buy extra wide shoes.

They're good for a laugh and the left wing tears they make.

What's the article about concerning that Waleed piece of shit?

Fuck off yank

i would never go to china. it sound like absolute hell. the other week an user posted a video about how poor chinks scoop sewage up from the manholes and use it to boil down and create "gutter oil" which they sell to restaurants and street vendors to cook their food with. it makes thousands of people sick. not to mention the general pollution. just disgusting really.

>How do we respond to the rise of Marxist economics throughout Australian academic institutions?
With Right Wing Safety Squads

rude

>grown adults wearing baseball caps
They took the bleachers out last year

This shit looks like some fucked up clan. Good job aussies.

Actually my town has thousands of Arabs. (20% chink, 20% Arab, 40% white, rest are black or other.) Whites are a minority. I hate Arabs more as individuals, but the Chinese are worse when in a group.

South east Queensland
Calamvale, Mt Gravatt, Sunnybank hills, Parkinson, Macgregor, etc.

What do a group of chinese do?

The scene in the restaurant. I enjoyed that reference.