>still doesn't own a gun

New levels of retardation senpai

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OzeTZSEesXY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_John_Paul_II_assassination_attempt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

but im a felon

>Single point sling maymay
I just never could get into them the same way I can a two-point sling.

>nutcracker

>USP Tactical

Good man.

>2017
>Still says senpai

New levels of retardation

And?

Are you implying that during SHTF cops are going to be around to enforce trivial shit?

If you're a felon and you don't have a cache gun buried in an undisclosed location youre a gaylord

I have a gun, but where I live is over half nigger. I'm a goner no matter how many guns I acquire.

mk 23 vs usp tactical in 45

which one is better if size/concealability does not matter and price is no limit

what did you do, degenerate

>Living in future Brazil in the first place

Mark 23, no question.

Have you considered lurking?

those are all, easily, the best pistols available bar none

>Safest time in the history of the world.
>Doesn't get scared of people who are different than me.

I can't own any because I tried to kill myself 6 years ago and got an involuntary commitment for it. I've been to a range with rentals in the past year, that's about it.

NASCAR will win the race war.

Private sales.

So. It's not on any searchable database because that would be a HIPPA violation. This is why mentally ill people can still buy guns and shootup malls and theaters.

Have you considered growing a pair of balls?

Post tits already you whore

spectre p80

Single point is handy for high speed dynamic operating, but not great if you have to march around all day. Also I find that a single point sling always gets in the way of mag pouches on the chest.

>113014859
Fortunately for you, niggers can't aim. Get you some level 4 standalone plates and a carrier, and you're golden.

In all seriousness though, why haven't you purchased a gun yet?

>what is a gun show

Hell yeah, especially the SOCOM variant.

Where do you even get ammo?

>implying

I have to load it myself. Brass isn't too bad really. Doesn't cost much more to shoot than many more common cartridges.

Interesting. Is the action on this gun similar to a Desert Eagle?

It has a rotating bolt like a Desert Eagle but the Auto Mag is a short recoil design while the Desert Eagle is gas operated and has a small piston attached to the slide.

scared, irresponsible among a lot of other things

>Be Commiefornia fag
>Only able to own guns with 10 rounds or less
I'm really conflicted whether I should save my money for an AR once I leave this shithole or buy a Mossberg 500.

That's so fuckin cool, user. I just started getting into guns a few months ago. I only have an AR15, and a CZ P-07 so far. Now I'm in the process of collecting a bunch of mags to keep loaded for SHTF, and a chest rig. It's a great hobby. I love shooting but my favorite part might be autistically spending hours and hours cleaning every little part of my gun afterwards.

Stay the course and never sell anything. It all adds up quickly.

Right now I'm just loading mags with M193. Should I keep some with M855 around also?

>HIPPA
I don't think HIPPA covers people doing background checks for mental stability, since that's no small part of background checks in general. Not to mention there may be criminal records concerning suicide attempts and whatever court orders committed him.

Also, mentally ill people buy guys and shoot up things because of
>private sales
and gun shows, not because licensed dealers can't check someone's background for mental illnesses.

Get into reloading, yo. A whole new avenue of of fun and autism!

hey, the bullets are in the clip wrong

I intent to as soon as I get a stable workbench that I'm not using for work.

Get the AR and get a 10 round .458 SOCOM magazine. You can be 30 .223 rounds in 'em and they fit AR lowers.

Waiting for congress to blow away all guns laws, so I can buy a proper assault rifle + other tchotchkes here in Commifornia.

Nigger pulls chopper on Trump supporter.

youtube.com/watch?v=OzeTZSEesXY

HKs work differently.

My ex-girlfriend pawned my grandpa's Colt M1911A1

I usually buy whatever is cheapest. I bought an assload of M855 back when everyone thought it was going to get banned.

Who here /ready/?

This why you should carry at all times no exceptions

>but I don't have a CCW!

Tell that to Saint Peter, see if he gives a shit.

Ayy

I'm ready.

They don't do background checks into your medical records to purchase guns user. Only NICs. HIPPA prevents the sharing of your medical records with any databases. So your mental illness isn't in any law enforcement database.

sauce on knife?
Also - anyone know what flip sights are quality, but not Troy levels of Jew pricing?

It's a GayBar, also MBUS work just fine, unless you want steel sights in which case just get their steel versions

Make a ghetto bench out of plywood and 2x4s, it's cheap and easy.

.22 and FDE G19 for the lady. 5.56 and black G19 for me. I've been spending the last year or so pulling together stuff we might need in the event of a real habbening. However, now I'm second guessing the bugout option quite a lot. I just don't think my wife would be able to hack it out in the winter months.

Women are so damn soft, and marrying one really becomes a liability if you had hopes of becoming a post-apolcalyptic vengeance machine.

But the steel ones arent spring loaded, are they?

>magpul makes steel sights
>gaybar
how the fuck did i not know this
im slippin

Prepare to get leaf'd

if you're one of the cool ones then get a gun. should be easier over there than me getting one here as someone with no fucking criminal record except 1 speeding ticket.

the autism I would expect.

I am proud of you

I got the workbench from Costco years ago. It has been awesome. Still only costs about $180.

>single point sling
>no optic

team captain picks you last

Damn, dude lighten up on the lube. Also, cool pic.

Is that a garmin 76 hanging on the wall?

Who's going to do the race war in hard mode, and do onsite procurement?

i'm ready my dude

Praise, but how would you do that in NZ?

You totally own those don't you

I had to go and check.

You poor bastard

>Race War

That's what I expected too, but instead it will be a war between rural and suburban retards and city people

Me too.

Isn't this more fitting, bong?

serbia,can you borrow us some guns?

>6"
>steel
>easy to conceal
>rounded blade for extra nasties
save a life, bin that knife

This. The police are so pathetic in this country it wouldn't be difficult to bash one over the head with an assault rock and take their stuff.

Reported to the local constabulary and Scotland Yard. There's no way you have licenses for all of those

Was there not a time when bong police had a minimum height requirement and routinely hired the biggest motherfuckers they could find to crack some heads if shit went down?

>Mark 23
I'm concidering buying an Mark 23. The only thing holding me back is the crazy high price.

>meme magpul MOE kit. lol kys

Build your own. Its super easy and cheaper. And the government doesn't have to know it exists.

It looks like you put too much oil on your gun

But cool pic

it's a reference to a meme

hk had promo material where the bullets were in the mag the wrong way

at gun shows. people usually sell without asking for id

>race war
>in a 99.7% white country

Kek.

Magazines are pinned to 5 rounds here. It's gay.

OMG is that a USP? .45??? damn i always wanted one, but cant afford it........ btw i personally think 9mm is better than .45, as it is cheaper and less blowback force.

im ready

>Not using AR pistol magazines

RPAL is on its way to me.

The Pope got shot 4 times with a 9mm....still lived to Pope on. So much for 9mm.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_John_Paul_II_assassination_attempt

>Not just unpinning the mags
Come at me RCMP.

>tfw ausfag
>tfw will never have AR

As a counterpoint, pic related only took one to do the job.

This. That is the whole point of practicing with your firearm to become good with it. That is the point of practicing anything - to be able to control it as you see fit.