I am a chinese-australian born to migrant parents. How will i fare living in a regional town such as ballarat?

I am a chinese-australian born to migrant parents. How will i fare living in a regional town such as ballarat?

I am tired of all these shitskins in Australian capital cities and would like to live somewhere that actually has english speakers. Are there many ethnics in regional towns such as ballarat?

you really think a chink is gonna be accepted anymore than any other brownie?

Yeah.

Don't you fucking dare chink up rural australia you cunt

heh

Why don't you go live in rural China?

Fuck off slant

There's usually one family in each town that runs the Chinese takeaway.

How does running a Chinese takeaway sound?

If you were born and grew up here, you should be fine.

Don't buy in to the rural australia meme. The saying that about 4 dozen different types of things can kill you in the australian 'countryside' isn't a meme. Its real

Just stay in the city take over Australia and control immigration. Cuck white boys will never do it because they are too busy fucking kangaroos

i'm asian and i grew up in mildura which is in rural australia and i have to admit the ausies kids were very nice and accepting when i was in school

I'd be surprised if they have asian supermarkets out in the sticks.
Something to consider if you've got a chink diet.

I was kidding. My parents have urged me to go to china to undo my cucked upbringing. I begrudgingly accepted. Part of me wants to convnce my family i can undo my cucked upbringing just by living in a regional town but it takes more effort from my end. I will be living in china for a while against my will. I thought i should let aus/pol/ know so they can celebrate

If I see you there, ill fukn berate your slant eyes and subhuman status. Stay the fuck away from Rural Australia you dumb gook dog, we fukn hate you and your kike-like ways, sneaky fukn slants

>Parents are sending you to China because you're too white
>Need to learn the chinkish ways of taking bribes, ripping everybody off, gutter oil, and taking a nap at midday instead of working

>if your chinese first you need to fuck off back to your shit hole country and take your parasite relatives with you.

ahh poo, but we don't give a fuck about shit hole cities. All the guns and food is in the countryside and all the military are white so suck a dick and learn to shit in a toilet.

My parents say i have no "competitive spirit" - loose translation - because they said chinese who are born here are dumbed down and "cucked" by western upbringing and keep sucking white dick.

I took some liberties to convey their tone of speech.

I can't wait until the chinks take over your country. Its only a matter of time. You know the chinks are systematic don't you? Once they are done you will be congregating with the aboriginals singing camps songs about how they stole your country.

Its going to be pretty funny

Whats your opinion of indians born in australia to indian parents who does act like an indian from india?

All Indians should get out out of foreign countries and come back to India. We spend a ton of taxpayer money educating these fucktards and they go abroad and serve all kinds of foreign masters.

I know India lacks infrastructure but I'd rather they be here than some other white boy country benefit at our expense

The chinese word is 竞争. I dont know if living in china will change anything. Im going to have to stop taking xanax because i heard drug laws in china are very serious

China, I'm scared. Help

But we need your "Engineering students" to pay top dollar for our massively overpriced courses while they wash our cars on the side. Yes, its true they'll never get real jobs here, but at least they will learn how to

POO IN LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
O

How is it not possible to get an engineering industry job with an engineering qualification? The qualification reflects australian standards and it was tailored for the australian job market.

I don't know about most Aussies, but I'd be very hesitant to hire a poo in loo, even if they had great qualifications.
They are basically the most likely people to cheat in school and produce the worst quality work.

There isn't one job created everytime a student graduates from a course, mate. Indians have notoriously bad communication skills and just cant compete with someone who can actually speak the local language. No worries if they want to fuck off back to their own country though

Good

Thank fuck for that

Ballarat is Uni town and also has a large IBM office there thus a decent amount of Asians and Indians so you'll be fine. If you speak with a Australian accent you'll do even better.
Bendigo is basically the same.

If you can act white they probably won't care

Wait what? So youre not entitled a job even if you meet the qualifications for it? thats fucked up. Whats the point of having a 30k government debt if the qualification does not guarantee a position in the respective field? What the fuck man if there isnt enough positions available and there are too many students studying that degree then that means they wasted their degree. Why does the tovernment allow the students to study that degree in the first place if theres no vacant position for it.

The government should only allocate course availability if there is an open position or projected open position for it. The government is meming the people. This allocation of resources is not efficient. Whats the point of having x positions available when theres more than the amount of students studying for position x.

Why isnt the government regulating thhe job market more tightly to prevent waste? Its fucking over domestic students too. Thats pretty fucking sly. Fucking communists.

Also the government needs to take control of higher education institutions. Education should be government property as it is the cornerstone for producing productive members of societ and hence contributes to the Australian economy

It doesn't work like that. These dumb Indians pay a huge packet of money to get these fancy sounding foreign degrees to display on their resume when they get back to India. Its one of the most annoying and irritating things.

>australian accent
Hmmm i have a chinese-australian accent

>white kids
>accepting of asian kids
hahahahahjhaaha you dumb cunt
t. self hating thai half breed

Cant they just pay $6-10kAUD for a fake degree?

can you describe your self hate to me? So i am an abc. If i self hate dos that mean i hate abc as well?

Depends if you make the effort to integrate or not.
Some asians only hang out with asians, never speak english.
My best friend in highschool was a slant, and he spoke Korean minimally.

Won't work. May have worked in the pre internet days but not now. Its not just the internet, these days things can more easily be checked

Do it like other countries, survey with students 1-2 years later and see how many have jobs in fields relevant to the degree, courses that dont result in relevant jobs get axed.

Best way to deal with arts and gender study degrees

Just fuck off and die in China already you stupid cunt. You make these same threads about going to China all the time.

shit, you dont sound that bad.
such a shame desu

>only half-way integrated because family shamed me into speaking chinese at home.
>only celebrate Chinese events
>never attended Australia Day

My parents arent even fucking chinese.

Why is the government meming their own people?
I need to quit xanax or im fucked. Teach me how to quit Xanax

>All these salty NEET Auscucks in their rural backwater shithole of a town

>IRL they're just a bunch of pussies

Lmao, funny that after living there for 1 year, the only racist encounters I had were with abbos and niggers. Whites are so cucked and apologetic and one even thanked me for saving the Australian economy.

Lived in Gold Coast btw.

Are you the same dumb cunt who was asking this question a few months ago?

Why are you still doing this? Is this an autistic attempt at trolling?

Does that mean i should live in a regional town for re-educatin or should i go with my parents plan and live in china for a while? I just want to play video games

Is Xanax even addictive?
Take up drinking instead.
Baiju is absurdly cheap and completely legal in China.
You don't want to have anything to do with illegal drugs in Asian countries, they kill people for that shit

>things that never happened: the post

>Is Xanax even addictive?
Its a benzo, pretty addictive.

>Yes, its true they'll never get real jobs here,

True... but only because the companies hire 2-3 year experience indians from india to work for near-minimum wage on working Visa's.

"Hey Pajeet, can you stay until 8pm for this week so we can deliver that product even though I've got 3 guys working on a project that should take 5 guys a whole month?".

"Yes boss, please don't deport me."

With slave labour like that who would hire locals.

If you consider the hours worked, vs the salary to calculate dollars per hour..

Most of these guys are way waay below minimum wage.

Fuck that, China is a total mess and a disgusting rat infested shithole. I can't stand living there for even a month.

Ignore all these white trash keyboard cucks and live in nice places like Brisbane and GC.

Frankly I had a road trip from GC to Darwin and stopped at a lot of towns; No fuckin' problem with the white trash. Be nice to them and smile and they'll smile back.

Melbourne, Sydney are a big no-no. These two are the most degenerate place I've ever been to and I've been to San Francisco.

Ballarat is a miserable hole of a place. Expect not to see the sun during Winter.

And then you need to spend an extra month fixing it because it's completely shit quality.
A first year Australian computer science student can write better code than a 20 year senior Indian developer

Hell yeah it is. I read you can get xanax in india for dirt cheap. Xanax is a legal drug but i dont know if i can take it with me to China. I want to quit xanax incase i actually can't take it with me
Can you tell me what this means 竞争 beyond simple dictionary definition? Parents keep urging me do this. Google says it means 'compete' but why so i have to always compete.

>He doesn't realize Singaporean companies are buying up Australian startups, shares, investments, real estate and corporations

Stay mad, cunt. GC is a fucking nice place to live if they get rid of niggers, abos and especially dumb college kids coming there every term break.

I would have knocked your teeth out if you smiled at me you yellow scum.

GC is a fucking shithole. Crime infested and full of dumb Kodak moment chinks everywhere.

Lol; they don't care.

Project manager ticks his boxes and moves on. Lists the project as a success in his resume and applies to the next job.

Guy who owns the place grunts and struggles through customer relations but in the end He can't justify firing a guy who works 12 hours a day at near-minimum wage and hiring a recent australian grad that wants twice the pay, wants a 3 smoke breaks, arrives at 9:15am, and goes home at 4:50PM on the dot every day'.

It's a traditionalist meme. Ignore them. If you can self sustain your own living and happy with your life, then fuck them.

LMAO sure you will m8.

Gooks are not australian. Fucking kill yourself you slant eyed fuck

Ching chong ding dong you filthy slope

This. The yellow menace will be purged again.

Have you ever lived in Melbourne, Sydney and Perth? GC is a godsend compared to all these shitty cities.

Nah m8 you're just a salty cunt that an azn like me can enjoy the fruits of your labour and actually live comfortably in a cozy seaside city.

What is it suppose to mean beyond 'compete' on google translate?

It's supposed to mean you're their only hope to have a successful family.

Don't think about it, Lee.

Maybe i should go to china. You aound confident and full of pride is that what 竞争 means?

lol the indian monkey is insulting chinese master race? rofl

Everysingle Aussie thread you shitpost in.

Alright which one of my British ancestors raped your great parent and build your "nation" (city)

I live in Brisbane but I have lived in Melbourne and Sydney.
Noosa and the Sunshine Coast is much nicer than the Gold Coast but you fell for the tourist trap just like all the other bus loads of chinks who go there. Brisbane city is the patrician choice, quick drive down to the Gold Coast if you're desperate for a swim at the beach.

Anyway chinks can't swim.

Go ahead and ruin your life in China. It is a place full of pestilence and decay of the soul.

You have much more opportunities in Australia and have a civilized life compared to China.

I won't say anymore about this. It's up to you if you want to listen to these cunts ITT to go back or stay and be a proud Australian.

Also the Gold Coast has no reputable university.

He has to go back. Yellow scum are not Australian and never will be. This is the white man's nation.

Nobody gives a fuck apart from some retards on Sup Forums

>proud Australian
>chink
nice delusion you're living in

t. igan

Im just playing video games and working in a electeonics store all day. Im scared of going to china but i have no confidence or vigour here. And i already said ill so it unless i have a better plan. What is a better plan for me? I have no choice

You got blown the fuck out 50 years ago lol

Even based Hanson tries her best not to be racist now.

Get out

I think he should go to china.
He'll realize how shit it is and come back fully dedicated to living as a twinkie.

go back to India

>Proud Australian
>Chink

I suppose a Somalian living in Germany is German.

A non white in Australian is not Australian he is foreign dispora

t. Cologne rape victim

No, i dont even want to go. Theres nothing for me there. My parents just told me to live there for a while to undo my "dumb white upbringing"

if you're relatively wealthy you'd thrive in Sydney's North Shore; high chinese population, the rest are upper-middle class whites (politically conservative but accepting of asians as long as they have money).

Ballarat user here.

You'd fare fine we have a few chinks around, rarely see a black round here.

Lately seems to be an influx of hipster types, also keep ya distance from westies (staby bogans). I lived in melbourne and greatly prefer ballarat now

dont you have antifa doing shit there

Guys i dont want to go to china im scared but i cant convince my parents othewise if i dont have a better alternative. Is there a real basis as to why spending time in china will make me more confident? Okay ill admit video gaming and working in a dead end job isnt fun but how is going to china going to fix my problem. Sometimes i feel like people are judging me becaise i didnt fit into the cookie cutter of what a chinese should be

that's because she has accepted money from chink businessmen to not bad mouth Chink investments in Australia.

Bitch is a two-faced cunt, muslim problem is the only thing hiding the fact she's another chink puppet.

you can only trust bob katter

Fuck if I know, moved back in November. The place is a labor hotspot, but you have a bunch of people that are waking up.

Lift Faggot. Job market in Ballarat ain't great but you'd find something especially if you can speak chink.

You make this thread every few weeks and the answer is always the same.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Let me put it this way.
YOU ARE NOT AUSTRALIAN. YOU ARE A FOREIGN DIASPORA AND NO AMOUNT OF MULTI KULTI ONLY FOR WHITE COUNTRIES WILL EVER FIX THAT. You physically cannot be Australian and are contributing to it's downfall and the destruction of our culture. Your kind is unwelcome here and was banned from coming here until only a few decades ago.

Move elsewhere where Whites are not and make that a great country and have a great time among your own people welcome with them enjoying your proud history and culture in your land.

Maybe not even China maybe Singapore or the Philippians or Japan or Hong Kong for white setup Asian Chinese country or anyother south east Asia country

What job can i get just for speaking Chinese in ballarat?

When you go to China, it's going to wake you the fuck up. China is a complete and total shithole. The very air is poisoned with thick smogs of particulate matter, people shit in streets, fuck, in the airport you likely land at even. I fucking despise chinese, but if you go there and learn how fucking terrible your "spiritual homeland" is, I hope and pray you are humbled by how wonderful life is here in this great sunburnt land. And that on your return, you realise how FUCKING terrible it is that all of those people you met in China are desperate to reach here and turn it into China 2: Coal boogaloo.

In short:
FUCK OFF; WE'RE FULL.

A deportation notice. Get the fuck out of my country.

Fuck this roo. Chinks must take over Australia and put these convicts to work in emu farms.

I'm rooting for you chinks.

Rooting for people who cucked you over your mountains and fucked you in a war.

The Indian lower caste cleaner shows himself

You're not welcome here, you slant-eyed cunt.

Noodle shop round the corner.
Also some sort of translator role maybe.