When did u start realizing black women were's god's gift to the white man?

when did u start realizing black women were's god's gift to the white man?

Black women have tighter vaginas

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24464469

Black women have more musculature in their PC muscles

Black women/White men have the lowest rate of divorce.

>"ignore those white feminists, I'll be in the kichen if you need me whiteboy :)"

Black women lust after white men, have the most stable marriages and the tightest orgasm inducing vaginas?

Why aren't you taking the blackpill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=62jKG5c-AbY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They look like gorillas and smell like shit

Because most of them are ugly. I've never seen an attractive black woman in person.

>black women look like gori-

Duh, nigga, you live in fucking Bulgaria.

Yeah, but still. I've seen a lot of shiskins in recent years thanks to fraulein Merkel. I've seen the occassional hot arab girl, but never a hot nigress.

>tries to talk about women
>mentions tightness of vagina twice

anyway they already hit their kids a lot imagine if it didn't even look like them

Ha! a fucking numale with a fly infested stinky nigger.

Niqqa that shit looks like booker T

So you post a gorilla in a bathing suit? I don't see your point.

if ur going to racemix do it with latinas not blacks

>"excuse me m'lady, I've just discovered you fertile nubian goddesses possess the tightest of vaginas and would like to court you."

most of them have herpes and look like proto-humans.

>>mentions tightness of vagina twice

Hilarious how every1 here has yellow fever and mentions asians being tight who actually have the widest and loosest vaginas.

>>"ignore those white feminists, I'll be in the kichen if you need me whiteboy :)"

literally never

Black women are the most self-entitled arrogant pieces of shit.

The few red and even purple-pilled black guys I know go after white women not as a fetish but because they're *less bitchy and self-entitled* than black women, and we all know how bitchy and self-entitled white women are.

take that weave off and she looks no better than a sea lion

Stronger doesn't mean tighter, OP.

That said...
>someone likely got a fucking government grant to do this research
>my taxes paid some biomed grad student to put a balloon in over 120 different women's pussy and ask them to flex
>insert /r9k/ here

> Big ass

> Gorilla face

Lucky hipster.

lately the jews have realized their WF/BM propaganda isn't working they they're switching to WM/BF

>Black women are the most self-entitled arrogant pieces of shit.

Only towards black men my friend.

They complain about how black women are submissive to white men but not them.

Black women are pretty much begging to sit on white cock.

I tried it once. She was insanely cute, basically a white girl with black skin. I couldn't get over the smell. When we had sex and she started sweating, it was fucking terrible. I almost gagged. So that's why. Also she had quite the attitude on her, but you're right about them lusting after whitey. Some of them at least.

those traps tho

t. never spoken to a black woman

Poor guy died married to a horse

>Black women/White men have the lowest rate of divorce.
enticing, but i don't like the way the kids come out :\

last black girl i went out with was expensive and fast

black women don't even have real fucking hair

worthless mutts all of them

>Posts pictures of sheboon wearing contacts to look more white
>tight pussies
sheboons have the most loose pussies around. The thing about spreading false stereotypes is they will always fail.

...llaz

That's a woman like I'm the Queen of England.

When you find cream of the crop black women, they're way better than white women.

> That thing

> Better than cream of the crop white women

u wot

it doesnt matter bc you couldn't get either.

hand me down my walking cane,
hand me down my hat,
hurry now and don't be late 'cause we ain't got time to chat,
you 'an me, we're goin' out, to catch the latest soounndd,
guaranteed to blow your mind, so high you won't come downnnn

hey ya'll prepare yourself, for the Rubberband Man, you're bound to loose controllll when the Rubberband Man starts to jam!

HOW MUCH OF THIS STUFF DO YOU THINK WE CAN STAND???

look dude, if you think that chick is a "sheboon" you are legit retarded. I don't like the contact lenses either, but she's a good looking girl.

>Why aren't you taking the blackpill
I'm not sure if the law allows you to fuck a monkey.

White>Asian>Filipino>Black

Cream of the crop also included.

>Racemixing is degenerate in all it's forms
>It's nice to cuck somebody else for a change
I am conflicted, Sup Forums

>face fucking caked in makeup
>they literally have to paint on eyebrows from start to finish

It's interesting to see virgins not understand how makeup works

Other races don't care if you fuck their women.

Everyone wants to fuck white people regardless of gender or race. Black women want to fuck white guys. Black men want to fuck white girls. No one wants to fuck black guys or girls. But it's beneficial for the kikes if people breed with blacks because it will bring down the average IQ.

top white women > average white women > top mixed + non-white women > average mixed + non-white women > everything else

BLEEEEACHED

I'd love to have ugly, stupid and impulsive children

It is always fun to fuck a woman from other country/race. It feels like you conquering them.

I remember seeing a chart of Asian men and Black women being the least desirable partner out of every other group male or female .

>ex fuckbuddy was the most racist person I ever met, including Sup Forums, and she was black as night.

I'd post her pictures but she shitposts here.

Then why are half of them getto hood rats

You leave that half for the black men to have user

more precisely:
top 80% white women > top 5% mixed+non-white > bottom 20% white > bottom 95% mixed + non-white

Because they are both on the extreme ends of feminine and masculine.

White people are consistently either feminine with their woman or quite masculine with their men. Whereas chinks have feminine men and hyper feminine women, and niggers have masculine men and masculine women.

There's a market sure. There was once a pastor that was asked, "why didn't you get married" and he replied back "because the desirable have never been attainable, and the attainable have never been desirable"

(BTW that literary structure of flipping the same words around like that to mean the opposite is called a chiasmus.)

Never thought of it that way

have another (YOU)

I want a qt3.14 black gf. It's probably similar to the feeling of adopting a pet from a shelter and giving it a better life than it had. I could pull her out of the ghetto and turn her into the suburban nubian queen she was always destined to be.

>Whereas chinks have feminine men and hyper feminine women
>hyper feminine women
I've been to China and Korea and SEA. And no, the women are not hyperfeminine. They're just smaller on average than white women. And I'm pretty sure that applies to the men too. They're not feminine as much as they are small.

most are ugly
and this dude in the middle looks like a ultra cringy nu male
rather kill myself than live a multi kulti fiesta

>they aren't pretty so they aren't feminine!

stop

Well, they aren't pretty either, but that's another thing.

>tighter vaginas

>yfw you realize it is due to the proclivity of rape

Black women will never be Audrey Hepburn. Find a qt 3.14 white girl you found in the ghetto. The black girl will always resent you for your differences. It's why racism is still thriving today. They love to hold onto their victim hood. They wear it as a badge of honor. Don't waste your time. You'll regret it!

Black woman have greater rates of STDs

Nothing better than a white guy going down on you, all that white power and privilege between my brown thighs.

:^)

>between my brown thighs

poop?

>when text on a screen gives you wood

>American poster
>Spamming black pill shit
>......
>Chimp confirmed.

>poooooop

To fuck or to breed?

Why would I want to fuck something that looks like something I shit out of my ass?

They have high time preference and borderline personality disorder.

Because I don't want my children to be black

>tfw one negro girl in town
I feel so diverse

WTF I want to fuck Slovenian shit now.

>bigger vaginas

kek. Black women have enormous purple horse vaginas to accommodate black cock. They're the most hideous of all the races of women, and they know it. No one wants you, laquisha.

Truly sad how far Poland has gone.

Just stick to your fellow Mongols mate.

>tfw only ugly somalis around
literally gypsies of africa

They lust after everyone. That's what they do.

True. Had a black friend tell me this

>muh dick
.muh ass

Same thing. Elephantitus isn't sexy, and no one really finds black people attractive.

You're either a jew or you're a fucking sheboon wanting to promote racemixing so you can have a chance again. Won't work. Notice all the "attractive" black women have white features, and it's the same 20 or so pictures spammed over and over? Hideous monkeys. How can they ever compete?

Male niggers don't even want them.

Why the fuck should anyone else?

>muh white womenz

that black chick with blue eyes

I've been there as well, and the women are more feminine.

beta virgin neckbeards saying they're too good for black chicks

PREEEACH TAQWANDUH PREAAAAAAACH!

>Black women are the most self-entitled arrogant pieces of shit
aren't they the ones who started the "white fragility" shit, when they're the most fucking buttmad out of all the women? Black women are constantly furious about how hideous they are. Can you even blame them, imagine being black. Jesus christ.

This much self projecting, kek

I can't imagine wanting to vomit everytime I see my hands or myself in the mirror

What Sup Forums actually believes

>implying anybody isn't too good for black women

youtube.com/watch?v=62jKG5c-AbY

"There" as in where? The center of some large city or a tourist area? How about try going somewhere where they aren't trying to literally or figuratively sell themselves.

This is exactly it. From experience.

Also I don't buy the statistic about wm/bf marriage being the most stable. And I don't buy the meme that black guys don't mind when we fuck black women. It's not that they don't mind, they'll want you to, then fuck her on the DL and you get herpes

b8

reminder to sage

>And I don't buy the meme that black guys don't mind when we fuck black women

From experience it's the vast opposite. They very much mind. They think all black women belong to them.

>And I don't buy the meme that black guys don't mind when we fuck black women.

I have no idea about the marriage statistic but I can tell you that blacks are overtly racist when a white guy is with a black chick

>t. reformed oil driller living in ATL

This is a shill thread.

black women were made to be bred by white men

this is a simple fact

read what he posted again, then feel stupid

I guess that explains your rotten existence but for the rest of us we'd prefer not to have foul mixed raced abominations crowding our streets

lol black women that date black women are usually repulsed by black men in every aspect.

They just dont want to admit it due to coming off as self hating and genetically hypergamous