He became president at the age of 70 years 7 months 7 days

He became president at the age of 70 years 7 months 7 days.

Trump became president in the year 5777 by the jewish calender.

The final count after delegates defected from both Trump and Hillary had him up by 77. 304 to 227.

A 1987 letter from Nixon to Trump regarding Trump talking politics and teasing a presidential run.
“I did not see the program, but Mrs. Nixon told me that you were great, As you can imagine, she is an expert on politics and she predicts whenever you decide to run for office you will be a winner!”

Trump had more votes for him in the primaries than any republican candidate in history.

Trump also fought in the most crowded primaries in history. 17 or 19 people depending on who you count.

And won more votes in the general than any republican in history.

A popular meme showed a pepe version of Trump posing with a flag. Later Trump posed in the exact same way but in different coloured clothing.

Trump retweeted a dank president Trump pepe meme with the words cant stump the trump along with a link to cant stump the trump episode 4.

Trump once brought up when asked on tv durring his presidential run what he fought of Bill Clinton. I hear he is having alot of problems with everything coming out abput Jeffry Epstein and his island, whole lot of problems.

Please reply or bump it took ages to look all this shit up.

Donald means ruler of the world, scottish origin. John means chosen by god, hebrew origin. Trump as a word can mean many things. For one it means to beat someone, to win. So his name means ruler of the world and chosen by god to defeat his enemies.

His son don jr shares his first name so it has the same meaning.

Eric means eternal ruler. Norse origin.

Barron has multiple meanings. Mainly noble warrior/fighter or as a ruler, norman origin.

Ivanka means god is gracious, hebrew origin.

Tiffany in latin means manifestation of god. In greek gods incarnate.

Fredrick his father meant peacefull ruler, germanic origin. His fathers middle name was Christ.

His grandmothers last name on his fathers side was Christ before marrying. Her first name elizabeth which means either oath of God, or God is satisfaction, hebrew origin.

His mothers name is Mary, egyptian or hebrew origin. Unlike the other items on this list this name has probably over a dozen meanings. It's main meaning is gods bearer as in the mother to the son of god.
Her middle name Anne means favoured by god, hebrew origin.

Forgot to add a subject. Ffs.

ok

Holy fuck no way

You're reinventing the wheel. This shit has been dug up month's ago. Interesting nonetheless. Continue, user.

the world needs to see this

bamp

Checked

YES WAY

Lol I love this pic. That guy trying to reach his beer.

Some of it yeah but the fact that every male relative I can find means ruler and every female means blessed by god created by god or whatever is something I havent seen before.

Bumping. May Lord bless you for your work.

Thank you.

This thread seems blessed. Every other post is doubles or better.

i want to believe

I believe

This proves it.

he is here boiis

praised be

Lol spoke to soon.
COMMMMBO BREAKERRR

If this Kek character can somehow wrangle things so there are a few white countries not under assault by 'multiculturalism', I'm in.

Was that Pepe/Trump meme of him embracing the American flag actually created before Trump posed like that in real life?

Yeah it was before. When it happened people where freaking out a bit because it was a exact fucking match apart from some minor details like his clothing and the real flag having gold tassles.

Holy shit!

Praise the dank one, Kek be his name.

Checked.

And yeah it would be odd if it was the other way around anyway. People on Sup Forums are autistic about details so fucking up so many things and not correcting it would be unlikely. The tie and suit colour. The shape of the flag and the lack of golden tassle along with the fact that you cant see his second hand in the real one.

Well they are all under assault but they dont all listen.

People are very dark on here when it comes to out futures but regardless we have a good chance. Eastern and some parts of southern europe will remain and people could flee there if the civil wars are lost by the whites. Then we regroup and dues vult.

The thread is slowing down so its time to bring out the big guns. Pic related.

Was Trump prophesied in the Bible?

Heres a bump out of pity

Yes, my digits prove so.

praise kek

KEK

Praise KEK

Trump got 305 delegates, and Clinton lost 10 to faithless delegates

That picture makes me so happy to live in Manchester, never a dull moment when there's hilarious retards like this on every corner

I don't know I have not read it. Aparently it's quite common amoungst people who like to work out prophicies that ether christ or the anti christ will appear in the year 5777. But the anti christ is meant to be a figure loved by most people. Trump is certainly not that.

>Trump won by 77 electoral votes.
>Trump was born exactly 700 days before Israel's independence
>Israel was 77 days old when Trump was 777 days old.
>Israel's 70th independence day will be 700 days after Trump's 70th birthday.
>Trump won the elections on Benjamin Netanyahus 7th year, 7th month and 7th day in office.
>Trump was 70 years, 7 months and 7 days old when he swore in to the office.
>2017 is the Hebrew Year 5777

praise kek

9 doubles and a tripple in such a small thread. Praised be his name.

Do you have any sources. Sounds interesting.

Praise kek

PRAISE KEK!

praise kek

Well done. Bump.

Fuck there are so many dups in this thread.

Kek's with us boys praise be!