Even WE were mentioned in this video

He is definitely /ourguy/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/axsoOgNi51g
linkedin.com/in/emmagellis
youtube.com/watch?v=osPKCm7jmeQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tl:dw

You're going to point me to the highlights buddy.

No, all of it is important

bump

We had 6 million of these threads already.

youtu.be/axsoOgNi51g

>Even WE were mentioned in this video
No, he was referring to The Daily Stormer as they were specifically mentioned several times in the articles attacking him.

Also apologizes, cries like a bitch and gives general impression of being scared shitless. I like how this story coincided with Flynn's resignation, the moral of both is to never compromise with the enemy as long as you have public support. Someone doesn't like your jokes? Tell them to grow some skin or get the fuck back to their safe space.

isn't he a jew? or is that nose and ((Kjellberg)) a coincidence?

You are a moron. Berg is a typical ending for a Germanic/Nordic last name, learn white history or go live with the Abos

are we an hateful group?

>tfw the ensuing sargon livestream where jontron, boogie, philip d franco, skywilliams and others joined to discuss

>Icebergs are Jews

you're done for - a living dead man - not when you stop loving, but when you stop hating. hatred preserves

Big noses are common in Europe dude.

just because he's red pilled doesn't mean I'm going to watch his garbage content.

i don't care about pewdie pie and neither should you

>I am sorry for the words that I used
>I admit that the joke itself went too far

Sure is our guy guys!

The Daily Stormer memes about yt "celebrities" now as /theirguy/?

Damn, now no one can say that Sup Forums is immature.

>be payed by Jews
>make Jewish+nazi jokes without being a Jew/gay/black himself for the extra layers of protection.
Heh, good luck.

Nice blog mate

I think it's funny anyone gives a fuck if pewdiepie tells nazi jokes

I mean, it's called a joke for a reason...

Can the left just not take a joke?

Your racial perception is terrible.

I could care less about pewdiepie also. But if our message of FakeNews and (((Those))) in control reach his audience of millions Id say its worth giving him our support and redpilling this new generation.

This. I don't even know who that fag is except that he's a z-grade Youtube 'celebrity'. Never watched his videos. kek

Actually, you have a valid point. How can we turn this Pewdiepie guy into our mouthpiece?

>don't care about the biggest youtuber in existence with over 53,000,000 subscribers and typically 4,000,000 - 6,000,000 views per video within days of their upload
>don't care that he's calling the Wall Street Journal a bunch of faggots
>don't care that he regularly calls the media out for being clickbait bullshit

>FRITZ
>WINKLER
>NICAS

PURE COINCIDENCE

If he's /ourguy/ then he's under our protection.
We have to protect our own.

Yea, this. Prima opportunity to show ze next generation how crooked the media is

Just search the word 'pewdiepie' on twitter and you'll that there's still a lot of people buying into the medias narrative.

It's pretty dissapointing to see that msm/clickbait media still has such a large influence

Post boipussy

>Felix (((Shillberg)))

>literally the highest subscribed and highest paid youtuber
>"z-grade"

are you retarded or did your mother just drink when she was pregnant with you? serious question.

kikes want to mess with the bro army? lol I don't think thats a good idea for them

I never cared about his "lol so randum" bulshit videos, but I can see that ths guy has a good head over his shoulders.

>implying that ((Berg)) isn't also a very common jewish surname suffix

i'm bretty accurate most of the time, but this guy has been tricky to pinpoint

POO

Check'd and Rollin

The jews lived in europe for centuries so it's quite reasonable that they adapted the european surnames.

oy vey

Rollling

berg is normal in the north. It's pronounce different. Means Mountain in Nord tongue.

rolling

>Jew?

He is Blonde. He has Blue Eyes.
Born in Sweden (homeland of Vikings & Germanic people)
Typical Nordic/Germanic/Aryan last name
He has a ancestor that used to be the king of Sweden, Eric IX of Sweden.
Make Jokes pro-Hitler & pro-Trump.

He's of course full Nordic dude.

In europe in general yes but not in the north. Nords has small noses.

IN

First time watching this little bitch. He sounds like a whiny, self-important, stupid little cunt with a victim complex. No wonder Sup Forums looks up to him.

dude that would be sweet. Sky is legit the only black red pilled faggot I know.

why do these Sup Forumsfaggots keep posting this fucking attentionwhore here? Cant you see that hes all doing it for views by spouting controversy?

oh i see what you're saying

yeah maybe that'll work

it will more likely feed youtube celebrity culture

in my country they did

So what, it's shown a shitload of people how bullshit the media is

>that would be sweet

That actually happened already

I have one.

Both my parents are Marranos.

Sky was fucking garbage and ruined the whole thing

let's see!

also stein,which means rock

half of nord names are names for rocks, hills, mountains and other various sizes of rock

That is literally the first PewDePie video I ever watched and probably the last. Loved his anti-media message though.

Rollin'.

WIRED hit piece writer's LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/emmagellis

> 90s kid lol

> "Smart girls, dumb food"

> Ultimate in basic bitch journalism student technology, the final form.

enemy of my enemy is my friend, dumbass. hes trashing the mainstream media. this only helps us, because we fight the same enemy. notice how many anti-SJW and pro-trump comments are being posted there. an hour ago there was a comment stating how trump is being smeared by the same corrupt media, it had 300+ upvotes.

his nose is protruding upwards you dumb kike

Lol, one tumblr I've been following for a while just blocked me for saying.

"Well, the majority seem to be on Pewdiepies side, a lot of people who think things out are on his side too." Just some simple fact.

I fucking hate humans. Especially those who ignore reality.

/Not to mention this tumblr user was also skewing Pewdiepies words as much as the media just to paint some false narrative in her pathatic mind.

>the old-school media doesn't like us because we have so much power

I'm pretty sure that article ridiculing him for being the #1 youtuber was because he acts like a babbling autist for the majority of his videos.

Rolling

youtube.com/watch?v=osPKCm7jmeQ

That still doesn't change that he was like this for years before now. And it certainly doesn't invalidate the article about him that he first referred to because he really was an annoying faggot in 2013.

Where's the source that Felix ancestor used to be Eric IX of Sweden?

Roll it

I know, I didn't like him before either. I'm just saying that he acknowledges this, and admits that he was forcing himself and pretending to enjoy those games most of the time.

>tumblr

That settles it then, no more /ourguy/ threads.

hey Mophraim Bergberg im...

Why did he apologize?

You're supposed to double down

>These three (((gentlemen)))
>zooms in on their kikey-kike names
Definitely a based as fuck antisemite. Godspeed pewds.

LOO

They are modern puritans.

Momo Bergenberg get!

He just said in this fucking video he is not a nazi. How can he be /ourguy/?

I think you're in the wrong board son.

That is because the swedish feminist government will try to liquidate him if he ever comes back to Sweden.

Can you get me a version without pepe? Thanks senpai

I don't get the controversy, dudes obviously isn't an anti-semite. He's just a multimillionaire who decided to see how desperate the poor is for 5 dollars. And fuck, it was funny watching them shuck their morals and limits for a fiver. The only way it would have been funnier if he was there in person and got to throw a wadded up bill in their face after he got them to degrade themselves.

If you don't understand how that's controversial then you to work on your critical thinking skills.

Check out this poorfag.

>it was funny watching them shuck their morals and limits for a fiver.

Implying that they aren't all for killing Jews.

>underage kids on /pol still don't understand that this is literally only done for views
>they actually watch him and think its real

>Filename
Good way to bait newfags

I'll give you five bucks to kill a Jew.

toast

His earlier video about this incident is worth a watch too

>"We all know who runs these companies... Fiverr and the Media.... Jews..."

>"Once again the Jews have figured out a way to fuck over Jesus"

>"Youtube wants me gone, they don't invite me to youtube events.. because i'm white and striaght... that doesn't fit their agenda... i'm not the type of person they want to promote"

Then it's win-win. They get to spread their hate speech, he makes more with views than he spends and we all get to laugh at those degenerates.

I still don't see the appeal of his content, but his response was rational and pretty based.

So much (((Lies))). Pdp didn't name (((anyone))) except in sarcastic jest.

He's not your goy and you are stretching and reaching for someone who has your interest and views.

Stop being so easy

more like best benis :-DDDDDDD

While he certainly isn't as far right wing as the Media portrays, he said that Jews control the companies that are out to slander him. He said the Jews run Fiverr and that they run the media.

He didn't outright say its a bad thing though, he just stated their religion.

Requesting the webm where pewdiepie says Hitler did nothing wrong twice

Its not about that. Its about censoring an artist work
Every Newspaper now has the same news, because they can only speak of 'X' but never about 'Y'

Best girl is Rem you uncultured swine.

Felix is very close second though, almost a tie.

Just watched the video and I've never really paid attention to him. He seems pretty cool and I just subscribed to him for support.