How come Sup Forums isn't talking about Trump's latest extremely successful press conference? Hmm

How come Sup Forums isn't talking about Trump's latest extremely successful press conference? Hmm.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pTtvEgi5lrA
google.com.mx/search?q=defecating in the open map&rlz=1CDGOYI_enMX710MX710&hl=en-US&prmd=ivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjxz5Py3pbSAhUBSyYKHckFB94Q_AUIBygB&biw=375&bih=591
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What happened

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pTtvEgi5lrA

So precedential!

>mexican

Really gets the aneurysms starting

I-I'm just vacationing here I swear

Because MAKE AMERICAN GREAT AGAIN!! Need I say more,PABLO SANCHEZ RODRIGUEZ AGUILAR??

le concrete fence am i rite?

We were celebrating it all day. It was top notch.

Because no one makes press conference outlines cliff notes and most don't want to sit through 70 minutes of Trump's rambling.

He did great, the btfo out of most of the crowd, but it was very fucking long and not very informative.

SHUT THE FUCK UP LITTLE SANCHO! THIS WALL IS GONNA BE SO BIG AND IMPENETRABLE! AND OUR TAX DOLLARS AREN'T GOING TO PAY FOR IT ! AND OUR AGRICULTURAL ECONOMY IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA, AS WELL AS OTHER PLACES, ISN'T GOING TO SUFFER!!

FINALLY AMERICAN JOBS ARE FREE FOR ALL

MAGA

>t. accelerationist voter

Trump btfo the media as normal

say what you want about trump, hes a real motherfucker.

Yeah he called them mean and fake news. Totally btfo BASED TRUMP MAGA

You're a little fuckin' faggot dude.

100 percent accurate

The clips of it I saw are pretty funny.

Tu donde est a little fuckin' faggot, hombre.

>but Trump is not Clinton, Bush, or Obama!!!

If we wanted any more of your wetbacks we would have elected Hillary.

What about the part where he said his electoral college victory was the biggest in history, then got corrected with Obama's being bigger, then was going to say "oh I meant of the republican presidents but then the reporter mentioned Bush's being bigger and he said "this info was given to me I swear xD".

He was telling them to stop lying and acting smug and secure in the fact that nobody is actually listening to the media since they outed themselves as propagandists and shills.

Sorry Paco, the wall's still happening.

>48 bomb threats against jewish centers
OY VEY !

Poo in baƱo

Were you not watching the press conference with the prime minister of Israel, dumbfuck? Did you not hear the PM say how long he's been friends with Trump and his cabinet, how there's no greater friend to the Jewish people?

The doublethink is real with you stupid fucking cucks

Try harder next time

you need to relax buddy

>posting an edited version

Nice try, Paco. We all know the truth.

I'm not a fucking FAGGOT! i'm a proud RED VOTER in a BLUE STATE I am not for GAY MARRIAGE and I am certainly not for GAY MEN, I bet you Are though! Go use the women's restroom you QUEER while I make AMERICA GRATE AGAIN!

i wish there were more posters like you on Sup Forums

google.com.mx/search?q=defecating in the open map&rlz=1CDGOYI_enMX710MX710&hl=en-US&prmd=ivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjxz5Py3pbSAhUBSyYKHckFB94Q_AUIBygB&biw=375&bih=591

I know you guys have been trying to keep facts out of your special zone lately so I hope this won't hurt you.

>1-20%
pretty generous range lad

>posting a link to Google

WEW!

I was just proving that it wasn't edited, calm down

Sup Forums has been talking about it all day, you have to actually go fast to discuss current events

This is Sup Forums's version of "at least it's not raining"

>you're dishonest
>lies all the fucking time
>keeps talking about hildawg
>talks like a 12 year old about uranium
>"the least anti-semitic person you've seen in your entire life" is probably the single dumbest thing I've ever heard a president say
>called out on lying AGAIN and just brushes it off
PA
THE
TIC

Typical Swedeposter. So what if Trump doesn't exactly know how uranium is used to produce nuclear weapons? He has the correct idea, in general/

>Uranium is bad.... Mkay.
I slightly keked.

hey FUCK YOU buddy I don't need your HOMOSEXUAL friendship im a STRAIGHT MALE in a committed relationship so thinking you can FUCK ME by being nice to me is a NO GO

NO NO ACTUALLY HE WAS BASED AF!! YOUR COUNTRY SUCKS ANYWAY REEEEEEEEEE

"WTF I LOVE JEWS NOW"
-(((Sup Forums)))

you're still a filthy little bitch ass beaner go kill yourself paco

We were talking about it all day earlier you dumb spic

AYAYAYAY

Does it have a map for defecating in the mart?

Holy fuck that reporter is ugly as fuck, I feel for you Pakilanders, turning your tv on and watching him come "Blimey wimey, that governor Kremflin sure sucks bollcoks, dont he lov?"

Sup Forums lost its sanity a long long time ago user
I still hope that trump will actually fix some shit as pol promised, they literally have nothing else now