>>113017334

Is it fake news or not senpai

The secret service had sex with minors in Colombia, did you hear it on the news? NOPE.

What does Hillary have to do with it?

REPORT ROLE PLAYING THREADS

Hide ladyboy threads

It doesn't sound like Podesta at all. Stick to real evidence instead of trying to prove something that's obviously not him. People are getting too desperate about nailing Podesta that they will accept anything, even something that doesn't sound remotely like him.

i didnt make this thread, i never made ANY THREAD for or against pizzatards

i just shitpost into any i can find

Why dont you try to get help for your raging pedophilia?

You and me both pal. Remember, if you will, a post I made a few daus back about how to win at pizzagate:

>find some stupid shit online relating to child abuse
>fit podesta into it with a crowbar
>post on voat
Arrests in 30

Anyways that was me, it's always good to see you in these threads winding up the retards. I greatly enjoy it myself.

Samefag

>IM YOUR DADDY NOW
what did he mean by this?

You sure? Actually sounds really really close.

unsafeschools.org/the-australian-safe-schools-program-la-trobe-university/

Means that pedosta and Benjamin f15hbein has some u resolved issues regarding their daddies

Not the same person but almost certainly paid by (((some of))) the same accounts/corporations

there's some way to analize the voices and see if they're actually the same, right?

whats going on in teh video, I see a broom

A voice doesn't have an anus my Italian friend. It consists of vibrations of air molecules created by the vocal chords.

>analize
My fucking sides.

yes, really funny, i mispelled a word, but am i right?

they are the same. there are a few videos comparing the audio between these videos and videos of podesta talking

>they are the same. there are a few videos comparing the audio between these videos and videos of podesta talking
i watched them, they just isolate the audio and then play a podesta's video. I'm talking about analyse them in depth, made by someone that is an expert on the topic.

It does sound like him though

podesta's shower
really makes me think

how would you have a picture of podestas shower?
stop being retarded.
it's just some random picture of shower from google.

>how would you have a picture of podestas shower?

It's 2017 bro

did you know that people put pictures of their homes up online when they're up for sale
i'm not saying i'm 100% sure that it's his, just posting what i've seen

wtf, are you a pedophile? Are you pedophiling me right now? was that pedophilia talking? are you seriously pedophiling now? did pedophilia just transcend before me? is that just what happened, pedophilia? how much are they paying you?

crew attempts to plant fake news
slide, sage, report