Go ahead Sup Forums defend this I know you will since Trump can't do anything wrong

Go ahead Sup Forums defend this I know you will since Trump can't do anything wrong.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/16/alexander-acosta-department-labor/

He also got Trump's pedo buddy Epstein a sweet plea deal.

Labor Secretary has no power over immigration policy.

That's like saying someone is unfit to be Surgeon General because he supports regulating the energy market

I met the nominee, and can confirm that OP is a huge faggot

I wouldn't trust Breitbart if it told me it was sunny in the Sahara, but those things are good for the economy.

>be user
>still assblasted that Trump won
>trying to find something to tell Sup Forums this is undefendable or he's finished
>go on news website funded by the gubment and libshits
>"He supports cheap labor"
>IT'S OVER HE'S FINISHED OH MY GOD
>Hillary will finally be president
>nothing happens
>wat
>but this news article should have left him in pieces
>i don't get it
>this should have had him impeached by congress
>fucking damn it
>continue searching for ways to shut Trump downw

Acosta is a great pick

>breitbart opposes Trump now

Ok kidd

>Trump filling up his cabinet with pro-globalization shills

>I swear guys, hes still /ourguy/

How can you be this deluded?

Meh, this guy was gone like 2 days ago. He is not a contender.

The cabinet doesn't really do shit. At any point he can just throw out an executive order and it overrules whatever the cabinet member thinks.

You do realize you don't have to be trump shills for every little thing he does he can get it wrong and he did get it wrong with this pick I'm so tired of this board defending every little fucking thing he does this board used to side with no one.

>point ignored

>Supports Amensty

Inconsequential. Department of Labor has no power over immigration policy. This is like if I ran a retirement home, and a convicted pedophile applied for a janitorial position. Yeah, he aint perfect, but it has little bearing on his job.

>Cheap Foereign Labor
This I'm not too sure about. Perhaps I need to do more research into the responsibilities of the DoL.
However, something I've learned following the Trump campaign is this. If I'm not sure why Trump does something, I need only wait 4-5 weeks. It'll become apparent why in time, and usually It turns out to be good.

>let's get mad at everything trump does no matter what
Fuck off MSNBC

I feel like im in a Dr. Seuss book. Both sides claim they know better but go on doing things which prove otherwise.

Looks like no matter what the Labor Secretary is going to be a immigrants loving globalist

He can support foreign labor as much as he wants

He has no authority on immigration,

Also when will shills understand globalism and globalization aren't the same thing? Economy vs politics

>The United States Department of Labor (DOL) is a cabinet-level department of the U.S. federal government responsible for occupational safety, wage and hour standards, unemployment insurance benefits, reemployment services, and some economic statistics; many U.S. states also have such departments. The department is headed by the U.S. Secretary of Labor.

>implying I support Trump

wew

Looks like a slimy Jew.