Literally everyone outside of this echo-chamber is laughing at him, you know that right...

Literally everyone outside of this echo-chamber is laughing at him, you know that right? Yesterday's press conference was proof that he'll never be presidential. He's like a scared, combative 12 year old who's retreating into campaign mode because it's the only thing he's good at. He has no fucking idea what he's doing.

I hear he's bringing leaf blower manufacturing jobs back to the U.S. as well leaf.

Why would anyone who voted for Trump and got him into office want a leader that would lick the boots of these dogs?

OP, can you please stop making Canada look like a bunch of faggots around here? Just off yourself already you Paki shit, no one wants you in our country.

Fucking kek, kys my friendly garden friend

I watched that press conference yesterday and my mouth fell open. I couldn't believe that here we have a politician who actually speaks from the heart, from the gut, and isn't afraid to call a spade a spade.

The humiliation of the media, the complete and utter devastation that befell them during the press conference, was nothing short of a watershed moment for the entire human race.

No longer must we cower in fear when spiteful, hateful "journalists" jump for their masters and spin stories that are lies built upon a foundation of deceit.

I thank you, President Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America and leader of the free world, for showing us all there is still hope.

Thank you, Mr President. Thank you.

>Literally everyone outside of this echo-chamber is laughing at him,

he did seem like a 12 year old , but lets be honest: the press deserves to be called out for their bs.

That's a good point.

Why are Trump followers mentally deficient? Is it a chicken-egg sort of problem?

I need to go check my messages

Well how the fuck would you explain that part? I like Trump and the way he does things but that was embarassing as fuck.

"I inherited a disaster"

A fucking leaf.

I don't even have to read the OP. I know it's shit just based on the flag.

That was the best press conference ever.
It's the new way of being presidential I hope.

this post completed my night

>he'll never be presidential
You're mistaken, he is the president.

>leaf
Saged and dropped.

>presidential
That's another word for henpecked, isn't it?

Former Journalist here, it's fun to watch the media crash and burn but seriously we can't let these people report on the man who has the nuclear launch codes.

To be fair, Trump has lowered the unemployment rate from 42% to 4.6% just by being in office a few weeks.

Shitty image full of cherry-picked stats.
>counting number of "uninsured" people
>not counting cost of premiums
>not counting cost of health care to the government
>not counting fines levied against people who don't want health insurance

>Telling the Media he doesn't have to tell them his plans

>Non-Presidential

Do you even Sup Forums ?

Oh god it was so nice - he dealt from reality not from a cloud of pomposity - SO FUCKING NICE! TRUMP 4EVER! People are going to come to love him, even the SJWs. They'll keep complaining but their hearts will betray them, they'll come to love him.

Trump is a demagogue. He's the common man (in that hes a slob not that hes poor) who leads by inciting fear. And these pussies are fucking terrified.
>Muslims, blackfolk and faggots oh my!

>retreating

Hour and 15 minute presser. Retreat.

Half of them you could put in what I call the basket of deplorables

I watched.. and my maple leaf eas displaced by a freedom boner for your president. Seriously jealous. All we have is uberliberal Jusuck Trucuck. Annex us.. Please.

You're absolutely right OP

All of my left-wing friends & professors at College is saying the same thing #FuckDrumpf

obvious lack of quad 8's disproves your theorizing

If a fish was flying around your house you wouldn't say it was particularly aquatic despite it being a fish. You'd say it was absurd.

Well Trump is absurd.

Hey ShareBlue, unlike Trump's plan to bring jobs to Americans, it seems like Brock outsourced the shilling to India or some other shit tier country on the other side of the world.

How much do they pay you pajeets? $3 a day?

Thank you, Shill again

Nah m8 he's telling the lugenpresse to go fuck itself.

>implying the people in this echo chamber aren't laughing at Trump while shitposting Pro Trump shit

This presidency is going exactly how I thought and hoped it would. I am thoroughly entertained.

He was elected because he will never be presidential. Don't you have a dead moose to get fucked by?

That shit made me rock fucking hard

>uberliberal
Neoliberal, Uber liberal, that's true doe.

We're building two walls

A FUCKING LEAF LMAO
Oh god mah balls

Fuck you trips

The end is nigh.

He talks like a toddler. You should be ashamed that he even attempts to speak English.

How do I make my approval go up. I know. Keep doing what I've been doing. Faaaaaaantastic yeehaw

Let them laugh.

>Trump will never be Clinton, Bush, or Obama

Your point, faggot?

Ohhh shit day of the rake because they have leafs on their flags lmao but seriously we can't let drumpf get his tiny hands on the launch codes.

>Tolerant Liberals

>being tolerant

you completely missed what he was saying.
he talks on at least 2 levels.

top level: blah blah, great great, bad bad, blah
second level: my team has just leaked a steaming pile of shite, and we are watching you guys to see who prints it.
If you do print it, we are going to destroy you, if you play straight, we are going to support you.
this is MSM's last chance, and its been explained really clearly for anyone with half a brain who was listening.

Literally everyone outside of your echo chamber thinks the press are a joke and lie about everything, even when they don't, and even when Trump is blatantly lying to their faces.

He's never going to be Presidential, he never even tried to be, and he still destroyed by a margin of 13% the "most qualified" and highest financed candidate in history.

>He has no idea what he's doing

Meanwhile the Press and the DNC grow weaker and more disjointed and desperate by the day, while he remains President.

Doesn't say a lot for the left.

We have no reason to build a cage.

Did something put something in your maple syrup this morning, moosenigger?

>Literally everyone outside of this echo-chamber is laughing at him, you know that right?

You're a laughable idiot if you believe that.

The easy go to. Everyone's a fag. There are fags in your cereal im super cereal you guys

>1 post by this id
>leaf

Best president ever. Fascists will never forgive him for being successful and black.

He also authorized the federal reserve to pump trillions of dollars into the stocknarket to artificially inflate it so the economy looks good.

praise kek

>Losing an election to mentally deficient opponents

wew lad.

> canadian
> tumblr

They need to wait till 2018 when we can start to undo this mess.

Republicans are economically and socially incompetent and they suck on security

I'm revoking bong status for today and granting you lord status instead.

Thanks brit.

If a mouse was born in a stable, you wouldn't call him a horse.

Just like Mexicans and Niggers and Muslims will never be human.

Thnx.

>Implying Jesus died for My Sins and not Yours too...

Much better than non-convoluted corporate nothingspeak that everyone is used to.

He's extremely direct, he bypasses media by using Twitter to directly communicate to the people.

I know this completely fucks the concept of modern narrative driven "news", but utter transparency, although somewhat chaotic, is good for Democracy.

At least with him you'll know why American people die in wars.

This is a pretty good point. Muh electoral votes is always his go to.

I like the new press conferences consisting of actively shitting on reporters who came there to fuck with him.

Like, why bother trying to win over some guy who hates you because he's the byproduct of a system that screens out all dissenting opinions? Eat shit.

Illiteracy>fanciful
Hi Rove

I'm not a liberal so why should I be tolerant?

He's just getting them in line, next time it'll be more focused, he'll call you out on your bullshit directly so they know now how it works.

Because even blind literal ants do it better than we do

Can someone tell me what happened? What did he say?

Really not sure what your post has to do with Trump talking like a toddler.

This. Posts like the one by my leaf brethren are purely psyops targeting those who didn't see it. He was even more eloquent than Barry, and without a teleprompter.

> Literally everyone
> Got 50% of votes by official data, and near 3*10^6 votes against him was by illegals
If digits, OP will die from cancer

EVERYBODY FUCK OFF AND SIT DOWN LOVE YOU PUTIN AND EPSTEIN. TRUMP OUT. I WANT CNN BANKRUPT. UP NEXT IS BANNON THE COMMUNIST. PEACE

Only with what you said. Your lie gene is kicking in

So no answer to the question...

Trump was never suppose to be a traditional president so complaining about him not being a traditional president only shows how much of a faggot you faggots really are, faggot.

"Nobody loves me" "You are so mean to me" "Do what i say or else"

Yawn

OP has a point

Hes right.

My singles negate your trips.

You have scientific backing for a lying gene?

Trump is beyond left/right he's just a man-baby.

Democrats create a housing bubble
>it's republicans fault
Democrates create an artificial market stability bars solely on the value of the USD
>nothing to see here

Go like it up elsewhere Justin.

># of ISIS
>2008: 0
>2016: 1

hmmm

What about him being good as his job?

This. So based. It's all they ever want. Boxes. And gardens. And being pussywhipped

Dude you are a FUCKING IDIOT. Trump is gonna be a great smart president, HE'S WHITE AND HAS BLONDE HAIR FOR CHRISTSAKES WHAT ARE YOU RETARDED???? 6 MILLION IS WAY TOO FUCKING HIGH THIS MAN DONALD TRUMP IS GONNA MAKE MEXICO PAY FOR THE WALL LIKE HE PROMISED

> Number if ISIS's Obama has created : 0

>i hope Russia nukes Canada.

>Tolerant Americans

>being tolerant

Nukes don't exist

wrong

Right. Or dirty communist?

Why would I be tolerant of non-sensible people?

> cargo delivered

too bad he did not have enough money to finish the balcony

fucking slavs, I swear..

You are so divorced from truth, you believe being polite is actually more important than dealing with reality.

When CA spends $25B on illegal aliens, they are taking YOUR TAX $$ and giving them to people that cut the line, that took the risk they would be put in jail and their kids will not have a parent, when did YOU make a decision with you family like that? why would you?

Just come here legally, why should some people play by the rules and others not?

Why when an American breaks the law and the police "break up their family" to put them in jail it is ok, but it is not OK for illegal aliens who don't deserve OUR TAX $$.

How about our own kids, who have $1 Trillion in college debt, why don't we give them $25 Billion in help with skill training and paying off loans for $0.10 on the $1?

Why is it so important to have hundreds of sanctuary cities that harbor and ATTRACT illegal activity?

because we are human? NO, THE DNC WANT VOTES. THEY SELL OUT AMERICANS WITH THEIR OWN MONEY USING IT AS BAIT FOR ANYONE TO CROSS THE BORDER AND HAVE KIDS TO VOTE FOR THEM

>Why would I be sensible of non-tolerant people?