Realistically, how long are you guys willing to stand by trump? I realize the media is extremely biased...

Realistically, how long are you guys willing to stand by trump? I realize the media is extremely biased, but trump's administration has been looking very shaky lately. There's a lot of signs pointing that a few more resignations and scandals might be on the way. Are you guys planning on going down with the ship, no matter what?

Hard mode: No accusations of CTR/Shilling/Concern Trolling

Suicide mode: No "DRUMPFS FINISHED, LE 90% CHANCE OF WINNING FOR HILLARY" memes, the elections over

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AbtDH8pef7I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_within_a_state
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_state_in_Turkey
dailycaller.com/2017/01/28/lets-be-real-obama-barred-syrian-christian-refugees-just-look-at-the-numbers/
cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/sy.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Are you guys planning on going down with the ship
youtube.com/watch?v=AbtDH8pef7I

Either you cooperate or we all get it.

I'll abandon themail CuckEmperor if he Stars a war with Iran, appoints another kike to the Fed, crashes the economy. If he does any of those I'm out

How many massive L's do u shitskins need to take before you realize your concern trolling is completely useless here? Pissing into an ocean of piss...

willing to watch the old shit burn already

couldn't even beat hard mode, kill yourself.

on one hand I want to MAGA. on the other hand I'm kind of bored that there's been no happenings lately. why is kek no delivering?

Shill threads often contain hyperbolic phrasing disguised as passive question asking - but never actually provide any sort of analysis or factual information. Using this technique they are able to demonize the opposition & bolster their ideological allegiances.

For example:
>I realize, but...
>Very shaky...
>Resignations & scandals...

No proof given - References fake news - Pseudo-prognostications

SLIDE THREAD
SHILL THREAD

OP CONDONES PEDOPHILIA, CORRUPTION, THEFT, RAPE & MURDER

> cfeb2015-741f-446f-9f79-0(...).jpg

Until he actually does something that isn't in the best interest of this Country or it's citizens. So far all he has done are the things he said he would do. It has been less than a month the left is deliberately fucking impending him in his job by not confirming his appointees, it is fucking ridiculous.

i'll stand with trump as long as he's causing torment to the left. I want to watch you all in pain.

not. an. argument. beat hard mode and maybe you'll get some more (you)'s shills

you win. thoughts on the deep states obvious attempts at trying to impeach him?
almost beat hard mode m8, almost.

What course of action do you recommend?

It doesn't do us any harm to support trump. Why wouldn't we try to save america?

>Not an argument
>Literally an argument

Another sign of a shill is incorrectly stating a post is not an argument, when the post is in fact, an argument

Quit associating yourself with molymemes brilliance, you retarded faggot

He's going to be impeached. Even Russia Today and Fox are starting to distance themselves from him.

Thats how you know he's on his way out.
They don't want any of the shit that's going to follow.

Not much we can do but watch it play out honestly. Hopefully the Trump administration is better at playing the game than the Deep State...hopefully they don't try and pull some fucking JFK level stunt...I really doubt that would go over quite as well nowadays as it did back then.

>Even Russia Today and Fox

>A foreign government's mouthpiece and an establishment mouthpiece have distanced themselves from the anti-establishment POTUS (again).

STUMPED

Scandals and resignations were happening during his campaign nigger. I'll stop supporting trump when im tired of winning.

Trump's a jew but he's a jew against third world immigration

So far all I've seen is a bunch of leftists throwing bitch fits and calling for impeachment over literally nothing. I'll stop backing the guy if/when he stops following through with what he said he would do, so far so good.

I'm fucking sick of anyone that challenges "da God emporer" being called a shill. It ruins debate. Stormfront is more fucking open minded than /pol./ not even joking.

Just answer his fucking question and stop being a coward. Trump is at 39% in approval. He's gutted national security and he's being used as a rubber stamper by his advisors in between his rounds of golf and PR events. He's going down. Soon. Get your head out of your ass.

We have happenings every fucking day you nitwit. Hell, the last two days has involved the Deep State becoming mainstream recognized, which was previously just a bizarre /x/ conspiracy.

Our Trump-man is our hand in breaking the eggs.

maybe that's because we constantly have anti-trump shill threads
Also stormfront > Sup Forums

I'm just here for the lulz. And you guys are doing a fantastic job A++ will come again

55% approval in Rasmussan who was actually consistantly correct. Try again faggot.

He's boosting security through the roof and the only golf was with the leader of Japan who's giving us anime and bullet trains.

We're not tired of winning even if YOU are.

Anonymous rises! Praise kek!

>Drumf

Fox were never with him the either election.

Only tucker has really defended him

Because all you say is
>le drumpf is gonna be impeached
tier shit. It has been less than a fucking month, holy shit. Just literally fuck off with your CNN approval rating polls and fake fucking news. It would be one of the most impressive feats ever if one man could literally dismantle an entire nation to the levels you fucking autists claim in less than 4 weeks.

REMINDER:

>What is the "Deep State"?

From Wikipedia:

>State within a state is a political situation in a country when an internal organ ("deep state"), such as the armed forces and civilian authorities (intelligence agencies, police, administrative agencies and branches of governmental bureaucracy), does not respond to the civilian political leadership. Although the state within the state can be conspiratorial in nature, the Deep State can also take the form of entrenched unelected career civil servants acting in a non-conspiratorial manner, to further their own interests (e.g. job security, enhanced power and authority, pursuit of ideological goals and objectives, and the general growth of their agency) and in opposition to the policies of elected officials, by obstructing, resisting and subverting the policies and directives of elected officials. The term, like many in politics, derives from the Greek language (kράτος εν kράτει, kratos en kratei, later adopted into Latin as imperium in imperio[1] or status in statu).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_within_a_state

For a revealed example, see Turkey:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_state_in_Turkey
(specifically the "Acknowledgement of its existence":)

>THIS IS WHO WE ARE FACING BOYS. THIS IS THE AMERICAN ARM OF THE GLOBALIST AGENDA. JFK DIED FACING IT DOWN. TRUMP IS NOW NEARING THE SAME FATE.

(see pic related)

If Trump goes down, it will have been because of the Deep State. So of course I will stand against the traitors who are trying to reassert control over my government and country.

55% approval in Rasmussan who was actually consistantly correct. Try again faggot.

He's boosting security through the roof and the only golf was with the leader of Japan who's giving us anime and bullet trains.

We're not tired of winning even if YOU are.

Anonymous rises! Praise kek! Mwhaha.

>polls
Do you remember how accurate they were during the election?

Jewe are good with money. Deal with it.

I'll drop Drumpf if he doesn't deport 2 million people. If he does, his first term will have been a success.

That's obviously a fucking slide thread you retarded potatonigger. This kind of shit gets posted ad nauseum every fucking day and faggots like you defend their asses.

Its the same shit ever since the inauguration. Honestly this board has gone down hill cause of stupid cucks like you.

>39%

Yeah dude I'm sure that's not a biased poll. Most aggregate polls place him at 55%. Go starve on your barren tuber plot, Patty.

wtf? hes running a tight ship and everythings going well and hes getting shit done,democrats are holding up his appointiees out of spite and looking silly

the DNC FEAR trump right now...hes making them all look stupid because hes getting shit done like no tommorow

politicians know that if they fix everything at once they have no more carrot on sticks to win votes so they spread out issues over decades and decades

people like trump fix everything at once

this is the true redpill,politicians spread out these issues and when they run out they resort to fabricating issues or importing a voting demographic to stay in power

BOTH sides do it.

Doesn't matter where this ride goes, I'm riding it until it crashes

Now that he's going up against the fucking spooks, I'm more in his court than I was before.

The growth of the intelligence community's power since 9/11 is the most profound threat to American democracy since WWII. Now that they are actively attacking a democratically elected President they have crossed a line from covert manipulation into attempts at direct public control and that cannot be tolerated.

MAKE AMERICAN GREAT AGAIN you fucking twerp!

How UN-AMERICAN of you to even ASK SUCH SICK THINGS!!

until you turn states evidence against your owners.

no way would they JFK him. that would only make him a martyr. trump is unkillable at this point, only thing they have is impeachment.
those are shit tier happenings. I need some real happenings, 9/11 scale happenings, to quench me

I don't care about standing by Trump as a person, I care about the policies he introduces. If he puts a policy in place that I disagree with, it has nothing to do with Trump as a person. If information comes to light that he did something illegal or colluded with the Russians to sway public opinion, I will be against it. Allegiance to politicians has never turned out to be a good thing. I care about principles not people.

You were foolish to ever have bought into it. Surface level research shows that both camps are run by the Jews. Trump was over a billion dollars in PERSONAL debt to Jews, and they owned most of his business debt as well. It's why he shills so hard for Israel and bowed low at every AIPAC meeting. This treatment would have happened under Hillary as well, make no mistake- she was and still continues to be a massive believer in the Neo-Con 'New American Century' movement, which is just a phase of the Greater Israel Project. Trump will project military power into Iran despite the fact they had an election years ago and elected a moderate president that is trying to reboot the education and technology sectors. The U.S.A will be in every major Arab country that could possibly pose a threat to Israel, and Israel will control whatever comes out of the result of Syria.

Anyone who thought this election was anything but the worst dress rehearsal of political theater they've ever seen is a fucking idiot.

We'll always stand by trump, no matter what. If for no other reason that he pisses off the left with every action he takes. We just like to bathe in your tears, so if you want us to turn on him you're going about it completely wrong

it's going very well. he hold his promises and he's still super entertaining. He also work very very hard.

ive no fucking idea what else you want who cares if Kellyanne Conway says stupid shit on occasions or if Trump tweet weird shit sometimes. if you voted for trump you have no reason to not be happy.

cry some more little bitch

Go concern troll somewhere else shareblue.

>causing massive amounts of butthurt and slowly pulling apart the establishment

He's doing exactly what he was elected to do. Did you think it wouldn't be messy?

How much do (((they))) pay you faggot,i am genuinly curious.

You realise you have to be over 18 to use this site right?

>anyone not sucking trumps dick on a lebanese nose hair trimming forum is a paid member of the clinton campaign

this meme has been dead since the election ended lads. Sup Forums is not one person

They have vastly different social and economic policies. "Both parties are the same" is an idiotic statement.

Possibly even after the false flag attack and unwarrented invasion of oil rich countries.

You should fucking kys

Seriously. What are you doing with your life? I feel so bad for your parents.

wow sick comeback dude

trump isnt going down fucking aspie he has a 85% approval among republicans and rep control everything atm. kill yourself faggot

I just don't understand why he feels the need to lie so much and why people are apparently okay with it.

english subbed?

Can't tell if satire or just autiscly entrenched in ideological delusion.

Russian ship on the east coast is a major happening. You Russian shills are just too far up Putin's ass to appreciate it.

Give me an instance where he lied. Not an instance where he exaggerated something that was true at its core (truthful hyperbole) nor something that he believed to be true but was actually false. Lying is intentionally not telling the truth despite knowing it; I haven't seen anyone reliably prove that he has done this.

>I am now a Russian member of CTR/ShareBlue

how long before you goys realize I'm a double agent in JIDF too?

Fuck you Tyrone

Didn't Trump say in his press conference that the "so-called Trump supporters" drawing "racist pictures" were actually his political opponents trying to make him look bad?

Sup Forums is controlled opposition according to the god emperor.

His statement that news outlets aren't reporting terrorist attacks was pretty firmly a lie.

did he really say that? i didnt watch the entire thing it was too long. does anyone have a video of the highlights?

Has every major news outlet in America covered every single terrorist attack in the country? Obviously not. Though it is an exaggeration, the initial claim is still rooted in reality. Even if that weren't the case, Trump still believes it to be true. In order for it to be a lie, he would have to know that what he said is false, but says it anyway.

Crushing it with no survivors. Praise Kek!

We follow KEK's will to the bitter end. Death, glory, and chaos for the chaos God.

Trump is KEK's will. You have no power here, greasy pizza man.

That's some pretty weaselly logic, but okay. What about his claim that Christians are discriminated against in refugee admissions?

Nice quads.

>QUESTION: I'll follow up on my collegue's questions about anti-semitism. It's not about your personality or your beliefs. We're talking about a rise in anti-semitism around the country, some of them by supporters in your name. What can you do to deter that?

> TRUMP: ...And some of it - can I be honest with you? And this has to do with racism and horrible things that are put up. Some of it written by our opponents. You do know that. Do you understand that? You don't think anybody would do a thing like that. Some of the signs you'll see are not put up by the people that love or like Donald Trump, they're put up by the other side and you think it's like playing it straight? No. But you have some of those signs and some of that anger is caused by the other side. They'll do signs and they'll do drawings that are inappropriate. It won't be my people. It will be the people on the other side to anger people like you. OK.

As long as he builds a wall i dont give a shit. Litterally everything happening in the white house right now, with people being fired and such hasr ZERO effect on me. And it has zero effect on you. Its just polotics. It's just louder than normal. God, you people take an inch and turn it into a mile. Trump is smart, he wouldn't have got this far if he wasnt. He'll be fine and so will you and I. As long as you arnt some disgusting shit skin

Until January 2025

this is now a butthurt-pic thred

>Didn't Trump say in his press conference that the "so-called Trump supporters" drawing "racist pictures" were actually his political opponents trying to make him look bad?

It's been proven true in a number of cases though. The "Hey Rabbi Whatcha doin?" meme is real.

I'd like to wait a year and see, instead of making an opinion after less than a month

>That's some pretty weaselly logic, but okay.
I'm all for people disagreeing with the "facts" Trump presents, but calling him a liar seems to be an appeal to emotion more often than not and takes away the value of the word.

>What about his claim that Christians are discriminated against in refugee admissions?
dailycaller.com/2017/01/28/lets-be-real-obama-barred-syrian-christian-refugees-just-look-at-the-numbers/
>The numbers regarding refugees from Syria in particular actually bolster Trump’s case. Obama admitted more than 12,000 Muslim refugees from Syria in Fiscal Year 2016, but fewer than 100 Christian refugees from the same country. Christians make up about 10 percent of the population in Syria, some 2.2 million people. Yet they only made up about one-half of one percent of Syrian refugees admitted that year.

There are fewer Christian Syrian refugees admitted to the US because there are fewer Christian Syrian refugees to begin with. The idea that there's a discriminatory policy in place is completely unfounded.

As long as it's entertaining, as far as I'm concerned I wanted from Trump to stop america from fucking too much with the middle east and to shit all over identity politics, both of which are well underway.
Anything else is either irrelevant to my interests or more amusement on top.

Well yeah of course there will be fewer overall, but shouldn't the people being taken in be representative of the total population? When you look at it on a percentage level there is clearly a difference that doesn't reflect the demographics of Syria. It's the same thing with the majority of refugees being adult men when there are just as many women trying to get out of there.

top kek

Only when his policies start adversely affecting them. They don't care if awful things happen to other people.

Hard question. The GOD EMPEROR is always 4 moves ahead. Difficulty is trying to figure out what is the grey areas of the deep state. Military, elite, ect. Are planning that would require the move that we would consider a sell out of the American people. Seems like everything is for a reason so I will stick threw the good times and the bad to the end just due to the entertainment and media thrashing. Good laughes to the end.

No. Because the total population aren't refugees. Christians in Syria tend not to live in the most war-torn areas. And what refugees there are are usually quickly picked up by countries with preferential policies toward Christians.

all 8 years

you burgers managed to get a hard-headed shitposting businessman with no love for political correctness or shithead politicans elected to the top fucking job on the planet

if he gets anything less than his 8 years of giving the middle finger to useless globalist politician pigs there should be an international day of mourning from that day til the end of days

>Christians in Syria tend not to live in the most war-torn areas.
Source on this? It seems reasonable to assume that Christians are the first target for Islamic extremists in that area.

I support Trump because I want to see the US political system collapse (or get fixed, one or the other). I will support him to the end one way or another.

nothing much.

>he's actually doing what he promised to do
>he's pissing off all of the right people

do you think because the entire establishment is trying to fuck him that his supporters will abandon him?

don't you get it? the harder you try to derail him the more fanatical his supporters become and the less likely they will ever listen to you again.

the only way his supporters will abandon him is if he totally sells out. this shit isn't going away and your tactics in the media/society are failing.

your bullshit redpills more and more people by the day. we're sick of you and if you think Trump will be the end you're wrong, he's just the beginning

cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/sy.html

Syrian Christians are 1% of Syrian refugees.

The civil war's main belligerents aren't Islamic extremists. Why would they attack Christians instead of each other?

>no accusations of CTR/shilling/trolling
But that's exactly what you're doing, is this just a shitty tactic to stop us from calling you out for being a massive faggot?

>criticizing a politician is shilling now

He hasn't been looking bad at all. He's straight up teflon, something republicans have NEVER had in a president.

He's fucking tough. Tough enough to tackle systemic issues with our country other presidents don't have the balls to touch, which leads to decades of no real change.

He does something every day. Obama could go weeks without anything big happening. I mean god damn, I can't believe trump has only been in office for a month, and that's with half his cabinet empty.

The man is god damn impressive. If he keeps up this pace over the next 4 years, he won't even need a 2nd term.

>Even Russia Today and Fox are starting to distance themselves from him.

>Syrian Christians are 1% of Syrian refugees.
Syrian Christians are 1% of Syrian refugees ADMITTED. That doesn't mean that 1% of Syrian applicants are Christian. I can't seem to find any source to back up this claim. The data you provided showed that 10% of Syrians are Christian as I stated, so I can't find any reasonable explanation that shows how this discrepancy is justified.

>The civil war's main belligerents aren't Islamic extremists.
The Islamic Front, one of the leading groups opposing the Syrian government, is literally an Islamist group. When does it become extreme? Implementing Islamist policies in government seems pretty extreme to me considering the current administration is secular.

>Why would they attack Christians instead of each other?
I do agree that Muslims are more likely to be the victims of extremist Muslim attacks, but of course they would be as the area is mostly Muslim by a wide margin. It still doesn't back up the claim that Syrian Christians aren't targetted just as much on a per capita basis. They would be seen as just as guilty as apostates in the eyes of these jihadists.

Can you point out some bias in their day to day coverage? To me it seems that it goes as follows:

>cheeto does dumb shit
>press reports on his dumb shit
>cheeto cries into bannon's shirt
>pol fellates cheeto, calling press biased

I only watch clips of CNN, MSNBC and PBS on the youtube so what do I know, but it doesn't seem biased.

>inb4 Americans cannot understand the difference between reporting and opinion pieces

there is literally an inter-agency war going on right now you dumb fuck

I think I will stand by Trump to the very end!!!

>Can you point out some bias in their day to day coverage?

Sure. Show me a single positive article about trump put out by CNN, NYT, WaPo, MSNBC, etc.

These outlets literally spend every day demonizing the man, yet you don't detect any bias there? This doesn't even match how Americans feel about Trump. If media sentiment was anywhere close to representative of the public, he would have single digit approval ratings and would have never been elected.

It's obvious the media is waging war against him.

>>Can you point out
>Sure. Show me
The fuck is wrong with your brain?

Also: If there's nothing positive, then how can they report something positive?

>nominees are controversial and incompetent
>executive orders are shit and highly controversial
>even his own staff and agencies under him seem to think he's a huge moron and constantly leak stuff
>his spokespeople like Conway, Spicer and Miller constantly talk bullshit or are just very creepy

all of the western world ( the one he fights for) is against him ... all the "normal" patryarchy world is for him .. why comes faggots like you are against him ?